Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#9 checking in to thread 21❤
Still here n reading just life is a million miles per hour at the min ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yet again this plank thinks it's reasonable to find an excuse to talk about sex

Ways to increase serotonin:
"sit on someone's face"

He's consistently mixing up all kinds of bullshit about hormones and how they interact with one another

He is talking shite. These things are not as simplistic as he states.

But hey, who are we to question him if he's done his Google research and smooshed all that stuff together in ways he thinks it should be interpreted.

Is there a Groupon certificate in endocrinology too?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How much longer before somebody realises Kaz just isn't up to the job of doing these?! 😳🙈🤯
Part of me wonders if the whole thing is somehow an elaborate troll. But why? To what end?

And then I realize... no, they really are this bad. Wow!

I never indulge in diests. In fact, some of the worst diests I’ve ever tried have been hideous on my stomach.

Diests.
Wight

I want to throw a bleeping dictionary at kaz’s fat mouth.

• Haha
How much longer before somebody realises Kaz just isn't up to the job of doing these?! 😳🙈🤯
*diets
*restrictive
*leads

But even when you correct the spelling, it's still nonsense anyway.

And why do people always have to do the chasing? "Pop over to my xyz, and send me a message." No links, so...which Facebook/Insta (I mean, that IS your FB page?!). "Pop over to my FB page (guess which one, I have at least 3!), solve three riddles and say Candyman five times in the mirror. Then send me a message via semaphore and your contact details in morse code. Then I might reply, if I'm not staring at myself in my front camera or taking drugs off my girlfriend's coffee table."

witch, if you want my money so bad why do I have to jump through hoops?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wheelie Bins new idea.

Emotional shagging and Binge Banging.

It'll save your life mate.

Starting to sound more like a cult by the day

*diets
*restrictive
*leads

But even when you correct the spelling, it's still nonsense anyway.

And why do people always have to do the chasing? "Pop over to my xyz, and send me a message." No links, so...which Facebook/Insta (I mean, that IS your FB page?!). "Pop over to my FB page (guess which one, I have at least 3!), solve three riddles and say Candyman five times in the mirror. Then send me a message via semaphore and your contact details in morse code. Then I might reply, if I'm not staring at myself in my front camera or taking drugs off my girlfriend's coffee table."

witch, if you want my money so bad why do I have to jump through hoops?
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
BEETLEJUICE

• Haha
Part of me wonders if the whole thing is somehow an elaborate troll. But why? To what end?

And then I realize... no, they really are this bad. Wow!
I was thinking that. ..whanker gets this woman who is completely illiterate to drive 4 hours; spend all week there and gives her the job of writing social media posts that get worse every time. Is it a parody? But then to what end?! Sam must have a few brain cells surely at least she would see what a car crash these posts are even if the band of turnips don’t?

Well after a long weekend of hitting social media on all fronts and of course the best in the world breakfast show what has Whanker got to show for it? Embarrassingly low engagement and -1 in the academy. Keep doing what you're doing Daniel there's a good little boy👍

• Haha
Just to say well done Velvet on the winning thread, and to everyone for keeping everything going into thread #21… I’m sure at times it’s hard work and frustrating but I truly believe it’s Dans last roll of the dice and we need to keep going! 👍🏼

It’s funny how Dan constantly attacks SW- I sometimes think it’s not because he’s had issues with them, he just knows they’re a big fish and if he can ‘woo’ even 1% of their custom away then he’ll do ok… he latches on to the ‘mashed banana’ story 🙈 rest assured they do know about him…

8786C5FC-E96F-4A59-B282-E74CA7A981BF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am surprised SW haven't sent him a cease and desist yet
Do you think their legal team exists unlike Dan’s extensive team 🤣🤣🤣
He’s not mentioned his legal eagle letters for a while - wonder where those Rumpole of the Bailey lawyers have disappeared to!
Probably the same place as his accountant.
Talking of which do you remember this time last year when he went viral and he used to say things like “my accountant will kill me for doing this but I’ve decided to give all my books away for free for the next 24hrs etc etc.”
It reminded me of those vacuum cleaner salesforce of the 80’s that would turn up at your house to sell you said item and then pretend to phone back to the office to speak to the manager about getting you a better price 🤣

• Haha
Well after a long weekend of hitting social media on all fronts and of course the best in the world breakfast show what has Whanker got to show for it? Embarrassingly low engagement and -1 in the academy. Keep doing what you're doing Daniel there's a good little boy👍
Ah, those February members are just flocking in to him aren’t they 🤣😂🤣🤣.

Just to say well done Velvet on the winning thread, and to everyone for keeping everything going into thread #21… I’m sure at times it’s hard work and frustrating but I truly believe it’s Dans last roll of the dice and we need to keep going! 👍🏼

It’s funny how Dan constantly attacks SW- I sometimes think it’s not because he’s had issues with them, he just knows they’re a big fish and if he can ‘woo’ even 1% of their custom away then he’ll do ok… he latches on to the ‘mashed banana’ story 🙈 rest assured they do know about him…

View attachment 1060716
I think he would love to get a cease and desist from them, to him it would validate him and the fact that they don’t consider him important enough to deal with must be a real blow to his ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if this is for TCHQ benefit, maybe it’s the old algorithm beating technique where everyone runs to the comment section to correct the spelling? Your You’re etc, or she is on a laptop without auto correct switched on 🤣

Reactions: 7
I saw this and just had to add it here.
Apart from the behind closed doors (as he’s very much open with his sl*gging people off) it’s him to a T!

Great thread title and number 115 very much on board for the ride 🙂

Reactions: 6
If Wheeler is qualified as he states why wouldn't he just post his qualifications/credentials/certificates from the training institute to prove the so called doubters wrong.
That superman shirt has got to be smelling like a wet goat by now. Have i missed where he is setting a world record with continuous days straight wearing the same shirt.
That shows me right there that he hasn't got any friends because if he did they would be saying "Change ya bleeping shirt ya stinky twit" because I can guarantee my friends would.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.