Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had this sent in...

Is he having a bleeping laugh?

Spunks an alleged £500k up the wall ( or was it up his nose? 🤔)

Its a well known fact he's not got a pot to piss in. Now he's back begging for investment for the PerveCast.

Not investment into helping others. Investment in himself and his ego!

He really has no moral compass does he?!
Hey, Kaz, why don't you put your hand in your pocket for him again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he need investment for a podcast? Isn’t it relatively easy to do with basic technology? Genuine question as I don’t actually know the answer. Always assumed you didn’t need much to get one going.
How most start
Decent microphone like a Blue Yeti £125
Hosting £10-20 a month
Editing, there is plenty of free software out there, or around £50 for 30 minutes via fivver or any other free lancers website

How big companies start
Or you could pay big bucks, to match a big ego, and start at £750 a month for 4 podcasts all edited for you and distributed. Your very own " little Joe Rogan" kit. This could be a benefit as I don't believe professional edit suites allow children into the sound booths, given this weeks awful debacle.

My guess is " money's too tight to mention...." .

Investor gets interested. Investor googles for 2 minutes, investor closes wallet!
Investor gets interested. Investor upsets the oracle with a contrary opinion, investor closes wallet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had this sent in...

Is he having a bleeping laugh?

Spunks an alleged £500k up the wall ( or was it up his nose? 🤔)

Its a well known fact he's not got a pot to piss in. Now he's back begging for investment for the PerveCast.

Not investment into helping others. Investment in himself and his ego!

He really has no moral compass does he?!
I don’t think he even understands the definition of the word “investment”. Has no idea at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think he even understands the definition of the word “investment”. Has no idea at all.
I wonder how many times he's had his begging bowl out now, I know of his gofundme and his book deal, I bet there are so many others! To him 'investment' just means give me your money- just like his 8020 plan. He's all about rinsing people for as much money as he can 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dan and his 2 twits have the combined common sense and knowledge of a pigeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is it just me or are those adverts just dog tit?

he said that one today was the sky one, it’s just him talking about himself and showing a small group of people. Putting that on sky people would watch and think ‘what’s that about?’. It doesn’t tell you anything about how it works, what the product is. I just don’t get it.

both that advert and the one with Kaz and Sully in just literally blow smoke up Dan’s arse. It doesn’t actually mention anything about 80/20🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How most start
Decent microphone like a Blue Yeti £125
Hosting £10-20 a month
Editing, there is plenty of free software out there, or around £50 for 30 minutes via fivver or any other free lancers website

How big companies start
Or you could pay big bucks, to match a big ego, and start at £750 a month for 4 podcasts all edited for you and distributed. Your very own " little Joe Rogan" kit. This could be a benefit as I don't believe professional edit suites allow children into the sound booths, given this weeks awful debacle.

My guess is " money's too tight to mention...." .

Investor gets interested. Investor googles for 2 minutes, investor closes wallet!
Investor gets interested. Investor upsets the oracle with a contrary opinion, investor closes wallet!
Didn't he buy all sorts of fancy equipment when they moved into those offices and got that ridiculous table?

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many times he's had his begging bowl out now, I know of his gofundme and his book deal, I bet there are so many others! To him 'investment' just means give me your money- just like his 8020 plan. He's all about rinsing people for as much money as he can 🤑
I would estimate at least 10-12 separate instances of begging for money (under various guises) over the past decade. And that's just the ones we know or have heard about. I suspect he has long since tapped all his family and friends (whatever are left anyway).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree with what you said here. Especially the bit about experience, I have years of experience in many things, doesnt mean I'm an expert or I'd expect someone to come to me for that issue. I'd expect someone to go to a professional for that issue. It's madness that he even thinks that way but is it surprising?? 🤔 I should have said it wasn't the age of the study in particular that was the issue it was more that he has no idea how to properly read or interpret research. However that study in particular doesn't fit in with what the NHS is saying or advising and did he even compare it to other research? Probably not. Thats what makes me question the age of it. Its so obvious he googled it and just picked the first one that fit his narrative, which as you rightly said, it's very biased!

@ashdlol that's what I was told too. Unless it's a solid well known theory or study that is a basis for something but even then you need more up to date research to show what current professionals are saying and found. You also need to take into consideration the room for improvement that study has, not just take it as golden!
Thanks! Experience neede a grounding in reality doesnt it?

I feel compelled to add (out there not to you specifically) the idea a study 5 years old is out of date (semantic extras) isnt good advice and probably comes from a place of vested interest from academics particular more "junior" ones.

After all this means a study in 2017 is now outdated. A level psychology still teaches skinner.

Age isn't always an issue especially these days.

The type of study and as you say the interpretation and all the bits and bobs that can make it questionable matter most.

There is a hierarchy of evidence after all so a 2017 RCT or Meta Analyses/systematic reviews I'd hold more stock in that a 2022 narrative review (or college essay 😉). Things become outdated when the new evidence of equal value show difference or indeed agreement.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its over 4 hours closer to 5 on really sh!tty busy roads, including the Severn bridge which has a toll of over £5 - she's nuts, not to mention the fact that she is way too far away from home if she needed to rush home. Her husband must be as delusional as she is. I think she (and the husband) really thought she had struck gold with this when it all took off and she's having trouble letting go and admitting it was a terrible idea.

Sending money to the Nigerian Prince that emailed me for a loan while he is exiled would be a better investment than this
Both bridges into our lovely Wales are now free btw. Come on over when Covid is done. haha! But..I hope she has got back home as the bridges are now closed due to storm Eunice. No travelling into Wales tomorrow! She is off her bloody rocker or does not give a hoot about her hubby and kiddy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Both bridges into our lovely Wales are now free btw. Come on over when Covid is done. haha! But..I hope she has got back home as the bridges are now closed due to storm Eunice. No travelling into Wales tomorrow! She is off her bloody rocker or does not give a hoot about her hubby and kiddy.
When they get their big break you'll eat your words

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies!! I'm being as bad as DW for spreading misinformation there!! love Wales, but haven't been for a while, clearly.
I'm in Essex so it's a bit of a journey. I'm gutted now though - I won't be able to say "are you taking the piss" in my best Pam from Gavin and Stacey voice when I go through.

She is off her bloody rocker though, I agree.

I bet she's made up there's a storm - a few more nights with DW.

Reactions: 9
Hi found you all on tattle hope all is well. Time to tell my story as I have to verify my review on Trust Pilot so if they don't believe me I will tell it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.