Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi found you all on tattle hope all is well. Time to tell my story as I have to verify my review on Trust Pilot so if they don't believe me I will tell it here.
Welcome! This is a safe supportive place full of incredible articulate funny people who all share the same goal-to stop wheeler continuing to hurt people. You will be made very welcome ( just make sure you don’t propose to spongranch his/her hand in marriage is promised to me next)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Apologies!! I'm being as bad as DW for spreading misinformation there!! love Wales, but haven't been for a while, clearly.
I'm in Essex so it's a bit of a journey. I'm gutted now though - I won't be able to say "are you taking the piss" in my best Pam from Gavin and Stacey voice when I go through.

She is off her bloody rocker though, I agree.

I bet she's made up there's a storm - a few more nights with DW.
haha.....no problem! No one can be as bad as Whanker!! I am not Welsh but bloody love living here. Even if I am just 8 miles from Kaz. I Was also an extra in Gavin and Stacey so can just imagine your best Pam voice! haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you just imagine parting with 100k to fund his smut ridden project for a year.
I’m surprised he’s lasted the week. There’s no way he’s sticking to a year of podcasts - he’s never stuck to anything these last several years and leopards never change their spots.

Reactions: 12
Can you just imagine parting with 100k to fund his smut ridden project for a year.
I’m surprised he’s lasted the week. There’s no way he’s sticking to a year of podcasts - he’s never stuck to anything these last several years and leopards never change their spots.
Absolutely shameful. And I agree, it is surprising he has made it this far with the podcast; all his other 6-7 stupid ideas so far this year have been dropped.

Reactions: 10
It's 👏 not 👏 a 👏 podcast 👏

Imagine asking for "investment" when you don't even know what you're producing making shitting out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome! This is a safe supportive place full of incredible articulate funny people who all share the same goal-to stop wheeler continuing to hurt people. You will be made very welcome ( just make sure you don’t propose to spongranch his/her hand in marriage is promised to me next)
I’ve confessed my love for them - we may need to share 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi found you all on tattle hope all is well. Time to tell my story as I have to verify my review on Trust Pilot so if they don't believe me I will tell it here.
Welcome to TCHQ #182 ❤

Feel free to share your story - as others have already said, you are safe here x

Reactions: 10
Please do, I told me side of events here, I’ve been warned not to on TT but it’s coming, you are safe here

Can someone post a link to the lady who paid £998 and never got the service they paid for, if that is allowed please, thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No live today? 😳😳
I just dipped in on YT to hear him telling his hunions to log in on a 2nd device so they can double the viewer numbers 🤦‍♀️

Can someone post a link to the lady who paid £998 and never got the service they paid for, if that is allowed please, thank you
I would but can't for the life of me remember her username- can anyone remember and I'll search her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just dipped in on YT to hear him telling his hunions to log in on a 2nd device so they can double the viewer numbers 🤦‍♀️

I would but can't for the life of me remember her username- can anyone remember and I'll search her?
Details already sent to Ms Tonin 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Knobhead eating on his live again - won't see other shows (professional shows that is) having their hosts eating unless part of a cooking section. :sick:

Reactions: 7
The amount of people watching, across all his platforms is just dire, no one is rushing to invest in this garbage, I wouldn’t give him 50p, let alone £100,000! The very brief moment I caught on my morning scroll of fb was Wheeler stuffing food in his mouth and then trying to talk with his hand over his mouth (wtf!), Kaz leaning into the camera so she could show everyone her very droopy melons and Sean in the background mumbling. Dan then tells a very unfunny and crude story about the dog taking a p*SS in the wind, to which Kaz cackles hysterically and I lose the will to live. Kaz starts to read something from online but for some reason speaks so slowly you would think she was addressing a class of nursery children! Why can’t she speak like a normal human? Why does she think saying “what’s occurring” is funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have this imagine of Dan, kaz and Sean on Dragons Den
”Hi and Dan Wheeler, I’m sure you already know who I am, this is kaz and seanie boy.”
”I would like, wait I mean we would like 100k investment for my i mean our podcast show for a 0% stake in my company maybe I’ll give you shares later”
Dragons “What is your podcast about, who does it serve and what’s its purpose“
Dan: “I talk about the latest news that I apparently have never read before although I am now, I make insensitive remarks about historical events like Hillsborough,”
Dan “wait wait wait there’s more, we talk about wanking, face sitting and I like to sexually groom a child”
Dragons: “Aren’t you supposed to talk about fat loss and mindset?”
Dan: “well yeah and that *awful Dan Wheeler laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have this imagine of Dan, kaz and Sean on Dragons Den
”Hi and Dan Wheeler, I’m sure you already know who I am, this is kaz and seanie boy.”
”I would like, wait I mean we would like 100k investment for my i mean our podcast show for a 0% stake in my company maybe I’ll give you shares later”
Dragons “What is your podcast about, who does it serve and what’s its purpose“
Dan: “I talk about the latest news that I apparently have never read before although I am now, I make insensitive remarks about historical events like Hillsborough,”
Dan “wait wait wait there’s more, we talk about wanking, face sitting and I like to sexually groom a child”
Dragons: “Aren’t you supposed to talk about fat loss and mindset?”
Dan: “well yeah and that *awful Dan Wheeler laugh*
🤣🤣 I would actually love to see him try and sell this garbage to the dragons. I wonder would he call them all bully's and trolls when they tell him its rubbish haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.