Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dipped in on YT to hear him telling his hunions to log in on a 2nd device so they can double the viewer numbers πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
How absolutely pathetic is that? Wow. Even worse would be if anyone was so sad and misguided as to actually do it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
in amongst the recent live when Grace was 'featured', it was mentioned that she was joining 8020 as an apprentice. Minimum age is 16 so not sure when that might be, but i'd be very surprised if he's looked into this fully as it's quite involved. He probably thinks you can just 'employ' a 16 year old for cheap labour & get gov funding of Β£1,000 without any checks! (there's an enhanced scheme live at the moment with additional Β£3000 funding but she would have needed to be an employee on 31.01.22 latest & start her apprenticeship by 31.03.22 to be eligible).

Each prospective employer should receive a visit from the company providing the apprenticeship training to check the workplace conditions, health & safety regs are being adhered to, employers insurance is valid (whoops!) & what the employer is expecting of the trainee with a schedule of tasks & workplace training to be provided.

Not too sure how his current 'studio' set up will be viewed, never mind if previous broadcasts are checked to see what type of content they do?! (yet another whoops!).

Good luck with that one Danny boy...

Can't imagine what goes through Sam's mind to think this would be a valid employment prospect for her daughter, jesus wept!

What happened?
Power cut πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 12
Kaz was so flustered, she didn't what to do or say without Dan lol....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he actually ask for Β£100,000?

He continues to amaze me at how totally delusional he is, wow.

Reactions: 8
So his live has ended early, oh is it because kaz isn't holding his hand in the same room boo hoo, or could it be tit veiwing figures. Vaping live on air and eating mmmmmm professional much. I reported several videos yesterday for sexual content/ false Infirmation. Wheelie bin if you are reading this I reported them because they DO contain sexual content, sexual exploitation, and false Infirmation that's a fact.. You can dress it up however you want but the facts remain. You can't deny not saying or doing any of it because ita all there. I bet over the weekend a new announcement will come of a new schedule for the tit show maybe 1 hour. And I can't believe there are women commenting on his videos especially the one with sexual exploitation in it saying he is funny or they enjoy his videos. REALLY??

I reckon behind his computer there is a wall full of holes, that he’s made with his fists like a 12 year old with anger issues.

• Haha
According to the delusional DW himself there were approx 100 viewers combined total yesterday. Some of those people are so sadly misled themselves as to have been watching on multiple platforms, so let's be generous and say 75 real viewers.

I know nothing about social media compensation, finances, etc. but I am 100% certain that isn't remotely close enough to sustain a livelihood. I'd think he'd need 100X or more to even begin to think like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have this imagine of Dan, kaz and Sean on Dragons Den
”Hi and Dan Wheeler, I’m sure you already know who I am, this is kaz and seanie boy.”
”I would like, wait I mean we would like 100k investment for my i mean our podcast show for a 0% stake in my company maybe I’ll give you shares later”
Dragons β€œWhat is your podcast about, who does it serve and what’s its purposeβ€œ
Dan: β€œI talk about the latest news that I apparently have never read before although I am now, I make insensitive remarks about historical events like Hillsborough,”
Dan β€œwait wait wait there’s more, we talk about wanking, face sitting and I like to sexually groom a child”
Dragons: β€œAren’t you supposed to talk about fat loss and mindset?”
Dan: β€œwell yeah and that *awful Dan Wheeler laugh*
I would pay good money to see him on Dragons Den. This is hilarious.

in amongst the recent live when Grace was 'featured', it was mentioned that she was joining 8020 as an apprentice. Minimum age is 16 so not sure when that might be, but i'd be very surprised if he's looked into this fully as it's quite involved. He probably thinks you can just 'employ' a 16 year old for cheap labour & get gov funding of Β£1,000 without any checks! (there's an enhanced scheme live at the moment with additional Β£3000 funding but she would have needed to be an employee on 31.01.22 latest & start her apprenticeship by 31.03.22 to be eligible).

Each prospective employer should receive a visit from the company providing the apprenticeship training to check the workplace conditions, health & safety regs are being adhered to, employers insurance is valid (whoops!) & what the employer is expecting of the trainee with a schedule of tasks & workplace training to be provided.

Not too sure how his current 'studio' set up will be viewed, never mind if previous broadcasts are checked to see what type of content they do?! (yet another whoops!).

Good luck with that one Danny boy...

Can't imagine what goes through Sam's mind to think this would be a valid employment prospect for her daughter, jesus wept!

Power cut πŸ™ˆ

Yep! We run a professional, successful business and it’s almost impossible to employ an apprentice when you work from home. A lot goes into it. There’s no way he would meet the criteria- and that’s with them being completely oblivious to THAT live.

He didn’t actually employ her as an apprentice. He’s just calling it that to make out like he’s a professional. He is saying apprentice in the same way he calls Sam business support (she makes food and tea and waits on him hand and foot). The kid is literally being chucked a fiver for phOtO graffee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just flicking through his tit show from earlier and I'm just puzzled. It's like 2 mates chatting via Skype or something. But of course sexual innuendos are in there when Wheelie bin mentioned "the twins" kaz assumed he meant her cleavage was on show so pulled her top UP but creepy features then said "no pull it down" all while Sam I think is in same room as wheelie bin.. Then the advert comes on kaz claiming to be best mummy, best wife etc I'm there for everything now, no kaz your not even their to provide basic food and water. Kaz husband played around in the back ground blowing one of those air horns and kaz said he had poked it through the fence, wheelie bin jumps in "its like a glory hole without the happy ending" and that's it I'm out of there. I just can't take him without going into a rage and it's not good for me.How anyone can hang around him And feel calm I have no idea.
Yesterday he asked his sister if she ever looks at her vagina to see where she pees from, it's so inappropriate to talk like that to anyone let alone broadcast it live but to ask his own SISTER . creepy pervert..

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He is so deeply damaged. As are many/most of those around him, it seems. The shitshow continues.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.