Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t been an active midwife for a long long time
Interesting. I wonder why?
What even is the purpose of Sean? Kaz would be attractive if her personality wasn't so ugly!

Yes!! It's nice to see we are getting to him 😌

Even the most knowledgeable and qualified professional on adhd would be open to new ideas, research and views. Not Danny boy, the experience he has is more valid and important than others. Even if he has no idea how to properly find, read and interpret reliable research and uses whatever the first page on Google has to offer that fits his narrative. And then he either makes smug, snide replies, like he knows what he's on about or deletes the comments 😂
I remember my tutor at uni saying "if you ever reach a point in hurting where you think you know it all, its time to leave nursing because you're dangerous"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's done a couple of video replies to the negativity, snide & arrogant as usual. Really shows his true nature when he does this, keep up the good work Whanker! 😘

Dr Google failed him again eh? Not learnt anything from the previous times either, you think he'd keep away from posting ancient studies! 🤪

Alienating a lot of people going down this route on a highly emotive subject, even if he is the world's most knowledgable dick on ADHD (that he's never had a professional diagnosis on but it fits his narrative).

Are we getting to you Danny boy? Are we?? All your behaviour flung back at you. What a deeply unpleasant world you inhabit dude, all self made.
I do think some comments from here are hitting home. When the head swinging to camera gets more exaggerated into a near head butt, and the catch phrase start to sound like " are you looking at my pint" just before a pub fight, then I believe things are sinking in.

I did learn from the TT in car that this whole thing is more complicated than counting calories, with a list of how complicated it is. Thanks Danny, if it is that complicated then I guess you and the other turnips will have a string of qualifications beyond " How to use a PC Mouse the basics"

I will tune into the " Bear with Me" show at the end of today for the " oh we have no time for the top ten countdown" skit, that is so predictable and lame. Smut, lame comedy, reading from the papers, confused anecdotes, emotional eating projection, bear with me moments, this " show " is a smorgasbord of vacuous garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think some comments from here are hitting home. When the head swinging to camera gets more exaggerated into a near head butt, and the catch phrase start to sound like " are you looking at my pint" just before a pub fight, then I believe things are sinking in.

I did learn from the TT in car that this whole thing is more complicated than counting calories, with a list of how complicated it is. Thanks Danny, if it is that complicated then I guess you and the other turnips will have a string of qualifications beyond " How to use a PC Mouse the basics"

I will tune into the " Bear with Me" show at the end of today for the " oh we have no time for the top ten countdown" skit, that is so predictable and lame. Smut, lame comedy, reading from the papers, confused anecdotes, emotional eating projection, bear with me moments, this " show " is a smorgasbord of vacuous garbage.
I think you'll find it's bare with me. B A R E, you inept, uneducated fool.

🤣🤣

The BARE With Me Show.

• Haha
Sorry guys it looks like he’s bloody going viral again; I doubled his viewers on fb when I popped in 😂 I noted that Kaz is going home …only to return again on Monday 😂 seriously Kaz’s husband …MAN UP and stop this freaking nonsense your wife is driving 4 hours spending the entire week away from you and her son for ZERO pay you FOOL . In what land would a relationship find that acceptable?!?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry guys it looks like he’s bloody going viral again; I doubled his viewers on fb when I popped in 😂 I noted that Kaz is going home …only to return again on Monday 😂 seriously Kaz’s husband …MAN UP and stop this freaking nonsense your wife is driving 4 hours spending the entire week away from you and her son for ZERO pay you FOOL . In what land would a relationship find that acceptable?!?!
I know - make it make sense!! Has her son been on half term too?? If he has I would be fuming if I were him. It actually costs them money to do this. The petrol, the miles on the car it’s insanity, to do something she could also be doing from her home 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why does she have to physically be there so often. The imposition on Sam’s family too, does she not feel bad - I know Danny has no boundaries so wouldn’t think twice about inviting her to stay and work there for days on end, but you’d think she would feel bad for doing that.

They moan about ‘trolls’ spending time commenting here - imagine what Kaz could do with all the spare time driving and hours on this stupid venture!

I know - make it make sense!! Has her son been on half term too?? If he has I would be fuming if I were him. It actually costs them money to do this. The petrol, the miles on the car it’s insanity, to do something she could also be doing from her home 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why does she have to physically be there so often. The imposition on Sam’s family too, does she not feel bad - I know Danny has no boundaries so wouldn’t think twice about inviting her to stay and work there for days on end, but you’d think she would feel bad for doing that.

They moan about ‘trolls’ spending time commenting here - imagine what Kaz could do with all the spare time driving and hours on this stupid venture!
The logistics alone are baffling. So you're telling me it's a 4 hour drive, one way? So 8 hours a week round trip driving for this foolishness? I'm sure gas isn't cheap in the UK! And the sheer waste of time is even worse. Does she actually sleep at Sam's house? Does she have her own room there?

So many questions about this bizarre arrangement.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Interesting. I wonder why?
What even is the purpose of Sean? Kaz would be attractive if her personality wasn't so ugly!

I remember my tutor at uni saying "if you ever reach a point in hurting where you think you know it all, its time to leave nursing because you're dangerous"
Exactly this! He is qualified in duck all and it truly shows! I am a qualified social worker. Qualified in 2017, left to look after disabled son in 2019 but in those 2.5 years since I left and 5 since I qualified, I know a lot has changed. Tragic cases in the headlines give me an indication of the change needed in my field, research informs and changes the study and the actual job constantly. I know when I go back, things will be done, look and feel very different and I am very open minded to change and new information to shape the new social worker I need to be. In my time away from the profession, I volunteer at a food bank. It's not social work but I keeps my foot in the door and I'm gaining valuable knowledge and experiences from service users of the food bank as well as linking up with services I had no idea about that will help my service users when I go back. He just can't see that, he's right and there's no teaching him because he has '10 years experience' - he's really pissed me off today 😂😬

• Heart
😄🤣😂
Yes! He couldn't have been much more aggressive in delivery, that jumped out at me too.

Very well observed on all points, as usual! You have a wonderful way with words my friend 👏❤

So this morning I caught some conversation and a photo of a vagina. They were discussing where a womans pee pee hole is. 🙈
An absolute necessity to understand nutrition, movement and mindset - obvs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if I remember correctly someone mentioned that kaz invested 4K into 80/20? Please reassure me I’m not making it up!
shes also has put a lot of years effort in.
Dan is 100% making promises to her.
probably along the lines of “when things pick up like last March you’ll be my right hand man on a salary”

Anyone considered that kaz may feel trapped?

reason being I myself was in a similar situation when I was 18.
Had a boss that didn’t pay me for 6 months whilst working I couldn’t do nothing about it as it was cash in hand (naughty I know.)
I was always promised to be paid on the “next big job” “just hold on” “something has come up I can’t Pay you“ or I would be paid little bits to keep me sweet
my mentality at the time was, if I walk away I have 0% chance of getting any money back I am owed. if I stay just a little longer I may get it.
so young and naive.

Could kaz be In a similar situation? Too much invested over the years to walk away?
Dan promising her a life of luxury when he’s the next James smith/ joe wicks.

Just a thought.
p.s I never did get the money. The f*cker died didn’t he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@TheGreatOne I do think Kaz could be being emotionally blackmailed too “I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you here supporting me” - kind of thing.

Reactions: 10
I think you'll find it's bare with me. B A R E, you inept, uneducated fool.

🤣🤣

The BARE With Me Show.
Sorry really busy right now . I am emailing 500 websites to tell them they are wrong, quoting the Temple of Turnips as my source. I have also cancelled my subscription to Grammarly as I feel they know nothing compared to the " Brain of Burwash" . :)

This is much more than an Academy, I feel it should be a Globally rated top University!

I have heard tell that when Danny stands on the beach and commands the tide to stay out, it listens. " Yes tide, you won't come in, because you have been wheelered" Where King Canute fails, the " King of the Turnips" succeeds.

My copy of Collins English Dictionary is now in the bin and I will only be using " Wheelers Words" to check my grammar and spelling.

1645102498558.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi
I went back and listened again both on the original and the edit cut
At 2 hours 53 the conversation turns to " not much sausage..."
At 2 :53 :25 he says it and one second later Kaz turns to her left and puts her head in her hands. That might not be the reaction you would get from saying " ham in there". Kaz puts her head down, and after the huge exhale from Dan you hear from Kaz " that's awful".

I edited the footage and maxed out the voice for volume and clarity. I had never heard " that's awful " before. Unlike Danny, if I get something wrong I am going to check. It is a small file now, have a listen. I have an ear syringe appointment on standby in town! :)

I must buy Danny a better microphone, it will save me time in the long run!
You are probably right I wear 2 hearing aids so must have misheard it
Hi
I went back and listened again both on the original and the edit cut
At 2 hours 53 the conversation turns to " not much sausage..."
At 2 :53 :25 he says it and one second later Kaz turns to her left and puts her head in her hands. That might not be the reaction you would get from saying " ham in there". Kaz puts her head down, and after the huge exhale from Dan you hear from Kaz " that's awful".

I edited the footage and maxed out the voice for volume and clarity. I had never heard " that's awful " before. Unlike Danny, if I get something wrong I am going to check. It is a small file now, have a listen. I have an ear syringe appointment on standby in town! :)

I must buy Danny a better microphone, it will save me time in the long run!
NO volume on it but you are probably correct. I wear 2 hearing aids and always mishear things but it def sounded like ham to my lugs 😂

if I remember correctly someone mentioned that kaz invested 4K into 80/20? Please reassure me I’m not making it up!
shes also has put a lot of years effort in.
Dan is 100% making promises to her.
probably along the lines of “when things pick up like last March you’ll be my right hand man on a salary”

Anyone considered that kaz may feel trapped?

reason being I myself was in a similar situation when I was 18.
Had a boss that didn’t pay me for 6 months whilst working I couldn’t do nothing about it as it was cash in hand (naughty I know.)
I was always promised to be paid on the “next big job” “just hold on” “something has come up I can’t Pay you“ or I would be paid little bits to keep me sweet
my mentality at the time was, if I walk away I have 0% chance of getting any money back I am owed. if I stay just a little longer I may get it.
so young and naive.

Could kaz be In a similar situation? Too much invested over the years to walk away?
Dan promising her a life of luxury when he’s the next James smith/ joe wicks.

Just a thought.
p.s I never did get the money. The f*cker died didn’t he 🤣
That may well be the case- it’s a massive shame the husband doesn’t have the cojones to put his foot down and say enough is enough…. Especially with child care and looking after the 2 chaps that they get paid to. Can’t be easy doing that when the Mrs is off pretending to be Lorraine Kelly mon - fri.

C’mon Mikey boy sort yersen oot

Reactions: 9
@TheGreatOne I do think Kaz could be being emotionally blackmailed too “I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you here supporting me” - kind of thing.
Though it in no way excuses her behaviour. I’m confident that she’s another victim, most likely being blackmailed, and promised things never going to happen

At this point, Kaz gets all she deserves. She's a nasty, scrote-faced cow. If she's too stupid not to cut and run now, and somehow thinks that this piss poor outfit will ever see her get a return on her money (not the mention the further money and time she's chucking at it to try and claw the original amount back), then 🤷🏼‍♀️ She's a fame chaser, just like him. And just like him fails to see she has not one redeeming feature that would ever see her claim that fame.

• Heart
Though it in no way excuses her behaviour. I’m confident that she’s another victim, most likely being blackmailed, and promised things never going to happen
Can you imagine how nasty Dan will turn on her, eventually? We know he always does. It's just a matter of time; and the more someone has "invested" into him, the more vicious he gets. That will be quite something, when she turns up here!

I think she is just every bit as bad as he is. I think she is also fame hungry and deluded and doesn't care a jot about anybody else. I despise her as much as I do him, having had a run in with her personally.

• Heart
I agree there's no way she cannot see what is going on and in fact is complicit in his actions.

Yeah he comes off very angry and hostile in his recent TT videos. The mask is definitely slipping a bit here!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.