Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest rant 'its B.A.R.E' no Dan, it's not...
🤣
You live Google so much, use it for the greater good
Hi there

Where can I see this rant? Are we talking about " bare with me" and " bear with me"? I had to look it up only this week, to be sure.

Is he talking about the " Bear With Me Show" he runs every day? Isn't that the title? He says it more than the tired catchphrase.

Danny, what is wrong with the " Bear With Me Show"? That leaves you the alternative " Bare With Me Show" , a similar chat format you can save for long evenings in Pentonville, Holme House, Risley, Hull, Ranby, Belmarsh, Parkhurst or perhaps Broadmoor.

No webcam, larger audience, more demanding expectations on you by the inmates, but on the upside less walking first thing! Don't tell me you are aiming for a Cat D like Kirkham or Ford?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If a message landed in the inbox of her dad - it might save her from any further inappropriateness

edit to add: I know the rules, I’m not saying anyone should message him nor am I messaging him… I was merely saying that if a message landed in his inbox, she might be protected in future.

I am so shocked and disgusted by this. I didn’t think Daniel Wheeler could shock or disgust me any more than he already does But he really has outdone himself this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If a message landed in the inbox of her dad - it might save her from any further inappropriateness

edit to add: I know the rules, I’m not saying anyone should message him nor am I messaging him… I was merely saying that if a message landed in his inbox, she might be protected in future.

I am so shocked and disgusted by this. I didn’t think Daniel Wheeler could shock or disgust me any more than he already does But he really has outdone himself this time.
He definitely needs to no!

Reactions: 5
I’m absolutely disgusted with her, acts like Mrs Pim & Proper and she allows her boyfriend ( who she puts before her kids ) to actually speak to her 15 year old daughter like that and on a live for everyone to see/hear! This is spreading round the village like wildfire, good luck getting out of that one.
Oh wow any updates or reaction from "boots on the ground" in Burwash?

Reactions: 6
Hi there

Where can I see this rant? Are we talking about " bare with me" and " bear with me"? I had to look it up only this week, to be sure.

Is he talking about the " Bear With Me Show" he runs every day? Isn't that the title? He says it more than the tired catchphrase.

Danny, what is wrong with the " Bear With Me Show"? That leaves you the alternative " Bare With Me Show" , a similar chat format you can save for long evenings in Pentonville, Holme House, Risley, Hull, Ranby, Belmarsh, Parkhurst or perhaps Broadmoor.

No webcam, larger audience, more demanding expectations on you by the inmates, but on the upside less walking first thing! Don't tell me you are aiming for a Cat D like Kirkham or Ford?
TT
MA8
FP1

Or imagine this big Pleb at your door in the morning

GRACE! CAN I HAVE A WORD? Open your door then Im live in 20 mins.

Yes Dan

People online saying Im inappropriate to you! Im not AM I? You're happy ARENT YOU?

what was she supposed to do, there is a massive power imbalance and hes isnt her father hes a random bloke her mum moved in about a year ago not knowing much about him. The rages, the swearing, the neighbours and the savage school kids if they got wind.

He'd probably put it all on TCHQ when the school knobhead asks "Grace has your stepdad tried to ■■■■ you"

He's deplorable and needs to duck off
The more this grows the more I feel this will grow. How long until she "has" to post a monologue.

Wow, just caught up just when you think someone can't stoop any lower!!!!

The very fact that the no one in the room was shocked I feel highlights that inappropriate sexual conversation happen frequently in front of the child. The fact he didn't see her age as boundary is a serious red flag. The fact he suggested illegal sexual activity between a minor and a grown man is deeply concerning. Made me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wheelie bin was 22 stone and depressed according to this article about his weight loss transformation the same thing that he often talks about so it must be true. He then lost 8 stone which is evident taking him to 14 stone and this is the claim he is still peddling to this day to intice people to join his plan. Yet in todays video he said he is now 22 stone SO HE HASN'T bleeping kept it off for 12 years. What, has he gained 8 stone of muscle ffs? . I have said this all along that he has put it all back on and there's the proof.
He can't tell the truth about anything. I'm flabbergasted that him and kaz still believe we are trolls and have fake accounts and taking everything out of context. The arrogance and ignorance of them both is staggering.
Well to be fair it won’t be the same fat will it? 😂 However yes point proven he has put it all back on, is it even possible to gain 8stone of muscle?

I hope I’m not the only one but When I first came across him and heard those words I’ve lost 8 stone and kept it off! I always thought fair play he must have been a large man but then after I joined (yes classic person didn’t do much due diligence) came across the thin picture and wondered how much he has put back on.

Reactions: 7
Dan is out for the sympathy vote, what a coincidence, just as things start heating up about his inappropriate behaviour towards a15 year old 👀
This is on his public page- he could have just posted it in his academy, or privately message his friends like a normal person....
We see you, Wheeler! Don't try and hide behind your dads illness!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah- he’ll be aware that he’s massively Fd up today. Won’t admit it of course but will be trying to get sympathy, maybe imply he’s seriously depressed. Unfortunately Dan, sexualising a child is a whole different level. Don’t think your usual tricks will work on this one.

Reactions: 11
Dan Wheeler has not gained 8 stone (50kg) in muscle.
Just for reference.
Here is a picture of 6 x Mr Olympia Dorian Yates (Biggest bodybuilding title you can win)
in this picture he is 118-120kg. (Same weight as DW)
Dan Wheeler looks nothing like this.
If Dan Wheeler had put 8 stone of muscle on, he’d be Mr Olympia worthy Contestant
Dan Wheelers weight gain a vast majority will be fat.
Yes muscle too, but mostly fat.
your welcome

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dan Wheeler has not gained 8 stone (50kg) in muscle.
Just for reference.
Here is a picture of 6 x Mr Olympia Dorian Yates (Biggest bodybuilding title you can win)
in this picture he is 118-120kg. (Same weight as DW)
Dan Wheeler looks nothing like this.
If Dan Wheeler had put 8 stone of muscle on, he’d be Mr Olympia worthy Contestant
Dan Wheelers weight gain a vast majority will be fat.
Yes muscle too, but mostly fat.
your welcome
Dans 131!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve been offline for a couple of days. Tbh, the socials are not serving me well and I am trying to improve my mental health.

I was going to say something about today’s YT. It came up on my page even though I don’t follow. I watched the intro out of curiosity but just couldn’t face staying for the monologue. Now, I am no fat-shamer. I’m no model, after all. But the power lifting comp stuff. If that was me, I would be using that as my before photos. How can Steveo and Kaz be adverts? They are seriously obese.

Then I scroll through the last several pages here. I’m afraid I could only skim read as I don’t have a strong stomach for this sort of thing and I certainly won’t be going anywhere near the videos, if they are still up. I haven’t had bad experiences or anything, but what you lot have described is beyond…I don’t know. I have no words. This man and his cohorts are dangerous. I just don’t know how to respond. It makes me so sad. I’m at a complete loss. I have worked with serious offenders in prison and I feel we are in that territory. You say Sam is a midwife. I know of someone who’s husband turned out to be a pedophile. She had zero knowledge of it but was suspended while they investigated her. It was devastating to her whole family. I thought he was just a fraud, a charlatan, deluded, but this is something else.

Sorry for the essay.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up... Jesus christ Danny boy 🤮😳

I agree with the comments above, the lack of reaction from the adults in that situation shows, to me, that this topic is common in the household from DW. If this is what he says on camera, wtf is he saying behind closed doors?? I knew he was gross and sexualizes most conversations and situations but this is next level. He is more disgusting than I thought.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been offline for a couple of days. Tbh, the socials are not serving me well and I am trying to improve my mental health.

I was going to say something about today’s YT. It came up on my page even though I don’t follow. I watched the intro out of curiosity but just couldn’t face staying for the monologue. Now, I am no fat-shamer. I’m no model, after all. But the power lifting comp stuff. If that was me, I would be using that as my before photos. How can Steveo and Kaz be adverts? They are seriously obese.

Then I scroll through the last several pages here. I’m afraid I could only skim read as I don’t have a strong stomach for this sort of thing and I certainly won’t be going anywhere near the videos, if they are still up. I haven’t had bad experiences or anything, but what you lot have described is beyond…I don’t know. I have no words. This man and his cohorts are dangerous. I just don’t know how to respond. It makes me so sad. I’m at a complete loss. I have worked with serious offenders in prison and I feel we are in that territory. You say Sam is a midwife. I know of someone who’s husband turned out to be a pedophile. She had zero knowledge of it but was suspended while they investigated her. It was devastating to her whole family. I thought he was just a fraud, a charlatan, deluded, but this is something else.

Sorry for the essay.
Best idea to not go on his socials it will only make you feel worse, its a 'rabbit hole' of fuckery- always good for your mental health to have a break from the overwhelm of Social media too.

It's so confusing to me that she is a midwife, I would have thought that would have made her 'ultra' sensitive to these types of issues and the safeguarding of women, especially young girls.

• Heart
Best idea to not go on his socials it will only make you feel worse, its a 'rabbit hole' of fuckery- always good for your mental health to have a break from the overwhelm of Social media too.

It's so confusing to me that she is a midwife, I would have thought that would have made her 'ultra' sensitive to these types of issues and the safeguarding of women, especially young girls.
Is she still a registered midwife though? She may not have revalidated with the NMC. She may have given it up to join the gang

Is she still a registered midwife though? She may not have revalidated with the NMC. She may have given it up to join the gang
God, and I thought I left the profession for a stupid reason...🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
God, and I thought I left the profession for a stupid reason...🤣
No idea why you left but it can’t be as stupid as this. I can only imagine how trapped she must be feeling now. But there is no excuse for not defending your own child!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.