Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't even watched the video, but just reading the description here is turning my stomach. That's grooming. Whanker is (apparently) my age, and Grace is younger than my oldest son...thinking of saying those sorts of things even in his earshot is disgusting, let alone me and three of my friends saying them to him (whilst broadcasting it publicly) is unthinkable.

And no Whanker, I'm not a prude. My friends and I use bleep as a term of affection, and have graphic conversations. But I don't include my (legal-aged) son in them.

This is straight up grooming. Talking to her sexually, but it's "ok" cos it's just "bants" and there are other people around. Oh, and he's such a protector, look - he doesn't want me to get raped! Neutralising her to sexually explicit talk and painting himself as the good guy, all to make her more pliable and her boundaries easier to violate. Sick, sick bastard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
For those with experience of child safeguarding, this will be taken seriously won't it??
I agree with poster above if this was reported to me in my role in safeguarding I would be referring it to MASH (social services referral to see if it met threshold) sexualised discussion around teens is abhorrent and it’s being led by the adults here clearly. Grace is a child and should be protected by those in her life from behaviour like this; it’s the fundamental role of being a parent or caregiver :-(

Reactions: 12
This is borderline on needing a real slap

Quite frankly, the fact that he has posted her face online (and highlighted that she is a 15yr old child) then proceeded to ask her a direct, sexually explicit question is something that can be reported.

If he deems this as being 'appropriate' to ask knowing there are 'potential' online viewers, what are the kinds of things he asks or exposes her to when not being broadcast online?

Sam is also failing to protect here. Kaz made a noise that demonstrated he had gone too far but nothing was done. This suggests this behaviour is likely common place in that home and goes unchallenged. It's not ok for that kid to have to navigate his perpetual sexual innuendo.

Burwash children's social care anyone? CSE branch of the local police?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This is borderline on needing a real slap
That's beyond borderline. If someone spoke to my child like that I'd launch myself across the room and punch them.

He says it so easy, quickly, naturally...that isn't the first time he's spoken to her like that, and it wasn't a mistake.

Quite frankly, the fact that he has posted her face online (and highlighted that she is a 15yr old child) then proceeded to ask her a direct, sexually explicit question is something that can be reported.

If he deems this as being 'appropriate' to ask knowing there are 'potential' online viewers, what are the kinds of things he asks or exposes her to when not being broadcast online?

Sam is also failing to protect here. Kaz made a noise that demonstrated he had gone too far but nothing was done. This suggests this behaviour is likely common place in that home and goes unchallenged. It's not ok for that kid to have to navigate his perpetual sexual innuendo.

Burwash children's social care anyone? CSE branch of the local police?
This is what I find concerning too, if this is OK to broadcast, what the hell else goes on & is considered normal?!

I'm absolutely furious as I know the harm that can be done to kids/young adults in this kind of environment.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think reports of concern for a child can be submitted this way. Probably the best way if you wish to retain some anonymity

Reactions: 8
Genuinely;

Depends
Yes, it really does depend unfortunately.

It can be notoriously difficult to establish what meets threshold as its about whether the child is at risk of significant harm.

The concerns displayed here are the fact he has shown her on camera (no big deal, loads of kids on TT etc), identified her with name and age (no big deal, loads of kids parents do that) -

BUT it is the fact that this information is then combined with what follows. With the child present, he continues with his 'show' that, by his own admission, has adult content - and proceeds to direct sexually explicit Qs to an underage child and exposes her to other sexually explicit conversations and innuendo throughout.

This is what can be reported as a concern for the emotional wellbeing of the child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
That's beyond borderline. If someone spoke to my child like that I'd launch myself across the room and punch them.

He says it so easy, quickly, naturally...that isn't the first time he's spoken to her like that, and it wasn't a mistake.
No No, I agree, I literally mean from me. If I was her father which I presume she has I'd be dragging him through the street.

He'll read this and think as he always does that he must be bigger and must be smarter, but in reality hes no clue

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is a whole new level now - I don’t know what to refer to it as - completely speechless and disgusted and feel sick listening to this - this is so so so wrong on all levels, the adults sat there having this conversation ONLINE categorised as a show - the adults sat there laughing along, the mother sat in the same room with her child, just speechless absolutely disgusted and speechless

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can't find it on the video could you give me the time the comment was made

56 mins in- Grace joins the show and appears on camera

59 mins in- Dan asks Kaz if she had a 'fob' down the phone to Mike last night, some phone line 'valentines nookie'

1hr 07 mins- Wheeler asks Grace if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face

1hr 21 mins- Dan discusses 'worst sexual disaster' and goes on to talk about his and sams first sexual encounter.

1hr 29 mins- Kaz tells an inappropriate joke about her friends chat up line regarding oral sex

1hr 49- Dan makes comment about guests joining the live saying 'I wanna come', tells Grace not to laugh.

1hr 52 mins- discussion on the syns/calories/grams of protein in semen. Kaz shares a story of 'spitting' as she doesn't know the syns.

2hr 03 mins- Dan suggests getting Grace a knife. Rape discussion.

Wonder what her father would think about it!
Exactly my thoughts, I think it was on Monday, Kaz mentioned sams mum by her name just in some general chit chat about something, so if she’s around, as in comes to the house, chats with Kaz and Dan in that environment, what must she think of it?! Surely she would have something to say?!

• Wow
I think this contains more or less the same details as above. Burwash falls under Rother District Council to be specific. If that helps https://www.rother.gov.uk/community-safety-and-emergencies/child-protection-and-adults-at-risk/

Report the sick fucker. I have no sympathy for that girl's mother any more. She's doing nothing to protect her child from this bleeping predator and the toxic environment he has created in her home. I just want to go round there and cut his bleeping balls off 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think this contains more or less the same details as above. Burwash falls under Rother District Council to be specific. If that helps https://www.rother.gov.uk/community-safety-and-emergencies/child-protection-and-adults-at-risk/

Report the sick fucker. I have no sympathy for that girl's mother any more. She's doing nothing to protect her child from this bleeping predator and the toxic environment he has created in her home. I just want to go round there and cut his bleeping balls off 😤
I’ve reported to SPOA; I’ve got hairs on my arms standing up listening to the vile creature dare to involve a child in his sexually perverted life. Wheeler you need to be locked away

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Sad
  • Sick
Please be so very careful here. I hate this man with a passion. I’ve said before that he triggers me as his behaviours are so like my ex. BUT. The behaviour he displayed today albeit a whole new low, Is the actions of a significantly immature, scared, panicking, socially awkward man. Although predatory behaviour in itself the actions are from someone with a very low EQ, and IQ by recent evidence… I strongly suspect this was him showing off to the world ‘look at me and how down with the kids I am’ I would be willing to bet grace’s friends will be calling her out for this episode and I’m even more willing to bet that his arse is twitching like a broken indicator as it dawns on him what he said. Out loud. On a public forum. My fear is the far reaching consequences of reporting this to the authorities. Maybe I’m over cautious. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit for actually being really bleeping stupid rather than a sexual predator. Maybe I’m just totally wrong. But the damage done by reporting this incident could have consequences beyond Anybodies control. I’m just saying.. proceed with caution.

Actually. Maybe this is one to refer to Graces dad to make a decision on next action. Does anyone know him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.