Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only seen the clip about Paul Hollywood.

Kaz's reaction shows that she knows how wildly inappropriate it was. I doubt it because God forbid anyone stand up to him, but I really hope there was a serious conversation after they came off live.
The fact that the adult women in the room knew it was inappropriate but didn't say anything means that the 15 year old has absolutely no chance of anyone protecting her 😰
I agree, they're all scared of him, we've seen how he kicks off/ breaks things/ roars and storms around.... after that clip he's even worse than I had thought and that's saying something!! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thr way he yelled “WHAT” after he said it tells me he has a horrific temper. Because that wasn’t said as a joke.

Reactions: 10
Ok I have thought about this overnight. I have a natural aversion to taking a final step - one which you cannot return from and actually still feel that he needs the tit putting up him - but I am not totally convinced it was anything more than him being bleeping stupid and thinking hes cool. However! Having thought about it, I now realise you are right. This kind of behaviour is not healthy and not appropriate. Maybe just Maybe this could be a catalyst for Sam getting out of this situation. When I was in a similar situation I needed that one event to trigger me to end things.. I knew it would come and when it did, I walked away but I needed that compelling event. I really hope this gives her the strength she needs even if it happened behind closed doors, or that her family saw it, and intervened. A 15 year old in any circumstance being asked that question by an 36 year old man is illegal. Im all for people being open about sex, but thats crass and vile. What I cannot get past is that she is someone elses daughter. Not his. Hes violated her and hes shown contempt and disrespect to her parents and on a public forum. We can only be thankful for the fact he doesnt get many viewers!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've only seen the clip about Paul Hollywood.

Kaz's reaction shows that she knows how wildly inappropriate it was. I doubt it because God forbid anyone stand up to him, but I really hope there was a serious conversation after they came off live.
She absolutely knew exactly what was going on. And did nothing!

Ok I have thought about this overnight. I have a natural aversion to taking a final step - one which you cannot return from and actually still feel that he needs the tit putting up him - but I am not totally convinced it was anything more than him being bleeping stupid and thinking hes cool. However! Having thought about it, I now realise you are right. This kind of behaviour is not healthy and not appropriate. Maybe just Maybe this could be a catalyst for Sam getting out of this situation. When I was in a similar situation I needed that one event to trigger me to end things.. I knew it would come and when it did, I walked away but I needed that compelling event. I really hope this gives her the strength she needs even if it happened behind closed doors, or that her family saw it, and intervened. A 15 year old in any circumstance being asked that question by an 36 year old man is illegal. Im all for people being open about sex, but thats crass and vile. What I cannot get past is that she is someone elses daughter. Not his. Hes violated her and hes shown contempt and disrespect to her parents and on a public forum. We can only be thankful for the fact he doesnt get many viewers!
I’m of a similar mind. Do I honestly believe he is “grooming” the daughter? Probably not (although I have no way of knowing). Is he extremely stupid, and willing to say or do anything for attention? Yes.

But I look at it from the child’s perspective. Regardless of his intent, Wheeler’s conduct is outrageous and likely illegal. The other adults are failing her. I was relieved to see from posts here that someone should hopefully look into the matter.

The situation needs to be evaluated by someone qualified and able to intervene appropriately if needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He is stupid on so many levels but he totally knows what he's doing and saying. He is a sexual predator. Just look at his Tindersaurus page he set up purely to document his sexual exploitations with unsuspecting strangers he met on Tinder, and sharing private Whatsapp conversations on a public Facebook page. We already know how he regards women. There needs to be consequences for this.

Reactions: 11
I actually believe nothing would come of this if reported but this constitutes child sexual abuse. It’s absolutely bleeping disgusting - I am actually FUMING. I’ve lived with an inappropriate narcissist and as a teenager you laugh a lot of it off- it’s not til you grow up, and particularly have your own kids that you realise the damage. How the F do the other adults around think this is OK? She’s 15, she’s a child, she’s had her home taken over by Dan and his disgusting tribe. Today is the day I no longer feel sorry for Sam, this is not acceptable- look after your child. And my god, to the “Gang” - you read here. How many excuses will you make for Dan? Because a child may have gone along with this you all think it’s OK do you? Seriously, I’ve heard at least one of you is actually a good person- you honestly think there is no issue with this? FUMING!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I cannot imagine how it won’t.

It may also be worth reporting to her school.

It may also be worth reporting to her school. I think it would probably be useful if they were aware of the video and probably the drug use.
And also that he is advising her to carry a knife

Did anybody else think that after he said, when kaz put her head down and muttered, he shouted when he said "what?" It was imo fairly aggressive then he said it again as if he was joking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And also that he is advising her to carry a knife

Did anybody else think that after he said, when kaz put her head down and muttered, he shouted when he said "what?" It was imo fairly aggressive then he said it again as if he was joking.
Absolutely. It is sort of an abusive dynamic.

Reactions: 9
Please be so very careful here. I hate this man with a passion. I’ve said before that he triggers me as his behaviours are so like my ex. BUT. The behaviour he displayed today albeit a whole new low, Is the actions of a significantly immature, scared, panicking, socially awkward man. Although predatory behaviour in itself the actions are from someone with a very low EQ, and IQ by recent evidence… I strongly suspect this was him showing off to the world ‘look at me and how down with the kids I am’ I would be willing to bet grace’s friends will be calling her out for this episode and I’m even more willing to bet that his arse is twitching like a broken indicator as it dawns on him what he said. Out loud. On a public forum. My fear is the far reaching consequences of reporting this to the authorities. Maybe I’m over cautious. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit for actually being really bleeping stupid rather than a sexual predator. Maybe I’m just totally wrong. But the damage done by reporting this incident could have consequences beyond Anybodies control. I’m just saying.. proceed with caution.

Actually. Maybe this is one to refer to Graces dad to make a decision on next action. Does anyone know him?
I understand what you’re saying here with the tread carefully. The last thing we want is to be seen as reporting or accusing someone of such a serious crime as some kind of troll vendetta. As someone who grew up in a place where there was a man who responsible for a catalogue of grooming offences though, I can honestly say, this is exactly what it looks like. Banter, the accidental inappropriate comment or question here and there, perfectly innocent “slip ups”. Constantly slightly pushing here and there, seeing if they can take it that little bit further. It’s the worst kind of grooming. There’s no grey area in this instance, he sexualised this child as soon as he asked that disgusting question.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand what you’re saying here with the tread carefully. The last thing we want is to be seen as reporting or accusing someone of such a serious crime as some kind of troll vendetta. As someone who grew up in a place where there was a man who responsible for a catalogue of grooming offences though, I can honestly say, this is exactly what it looks like. Banter, the accidental inappropriate comment or question here and there, perfectly innocent “slip ups”. Constantly slightly pushing here and there, seeing if they can take it that little bit further. It’s the worst kind of grooming. There’s no grey area in this instance, he sexualised this child as soon as he asked that disgusting question.
You are right - for the first time today I tuned in and the first thing I heard him do was say to the world that Grace said she was so tired from being 'happy' last night. He opened with that to make sure we hear that she is happy. It was manipulative in the extreme. For the first time ever I have had to switch him off as I was unable to listen to his diatribe and his clingons any longer. The frustration I feel at listening to someone who is so un self aware and reluctant to face their own limitations, I want the police to knock at his door with social services. Live on air. I want all the team including Sam to be placed in handcuffs pending investigation. when that happens I want him to have his biggest viewing ever. I want this because I want to see true consequences of his actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Threatening to kill yourself is manipulation at it's finest. "Let me do what I want or...I'll KILL myself!!!"

Best thing you can do with people is call their bluff - call 999. If they're actually going to do it, then you've saved them. But if they're lying (and they pretty much always are), they'll think twice before pulling the stunt again.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what her father would make of yesterday’s tit show ? I know if it were my daughter her dad would be pleading guilty to some horrific GBH charges 😳

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.