Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I noticed wheelie bin stated on the live today; Kaz is doing this completely for free. 🤔 wtf turnip numero uno ?! You spend your entire week doing 20 hours of shows and live 4 hours away from your family all for zero money?! What hold has to got over her ? Other than an offer to dip herself in his wheelie bin?!
He’s convinced her, it’ll get her the bbc fame she wants 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please be so very careful here. I hate this man with a passion. I’ve said before that he triggers me as his behaviours are so like my ex. BUT. The behaviour he displayed today albeit a whole new low, Is the actions of a significantly immature, scared, panicking, socially awkward man. Although predatory behaviour in itself the actions are from someone with a very low EQ, and IQ by recent evidence… I strongly suspect this was him showing off to the world ‘look at me and how down with the kids I am’ I would be willing to bet grace’s friends will be calling her out for this episode and I’m even more willing to bet that his arse is twitching like a broken indicator as it dawns on him what he said. Out loud. On a public forum. My fear is the far reaching consequences of reporting this to the authorities. Maybe I’m over cautious. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit for actually being really bleeping stupid rather than a sexual predator. Maybe I’m just totally wrong. But the damage done by reporting this incident could have consequences beyond Anybodies control. I’m just saying.. proceed with caution.
Perhaps; he may well be saying these things for bizarre popularity points but the fact remains that a child is being put at risk by her mothers boyfriend (and then by extension her mother isn’t acting as a safety factor) It is likely based on just this information that this will fly under the radar of social services involvement but I firmly believe every person has a responsibility to protect the vulnerable. Reporting concerns about minors is often a jigsaw piece and forms part of a bigger picture. If he is saying these things on camera what the hell is he saying off air. If nothing else I think he needs to realise how deeply inappropriate his actions today have been or duck knows how far down this road of depravity his online disasters are going to go down to desperately gain attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I work in safeguarding and I literally feel sick listening to that conversation. This now goes way beyond just trying to stop a scammer; he is a dangerous sexual predator grooming a minor and Sam is completely complicit in this and equally to blame in my eyes. Jesus Christ.
I was going to say this. If I came across this at work I would flag it. Who knows what else he is saying to her. Is he love bombing her too? Makes me ill

For those with experience of child safeguarding, this will be taken seriously won't it??
It would be where I work, yes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
One wonders whether he will have enough insight to take the video down in an attempt to try and hide his vile conduct? Good thing we have saved the evidence here, as this is a very serious situation and not a charge to be made lightly.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don't think he has the insight or self awareness to know what he has said and done is wrong. He may well be thinking its "bants" but even a small amount of common decency would tell you that it's inappropriate to post online to his millions of followers. He also doesn't care enough about anybody but himself tofeel any type of guilt. I disagree that he will be panicking now, he thinks he is invincible, he's proved time and time again that people's lives mean nothing to him. The only.language he speaks is fame and adoration. Get him "cancelled" and take that away and he's nothing. Every adult in that room has a duty of care towards that child. They are either as bad as him or too scared to call him out. Either way, they have failed her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He may not know what he said or why it’s bad. But the other adults in the room - bot who would be aware of safeguarding given they have had jobs in vulnerable sectors - DID KNOW.

So report it. Report all of them. Even if a social worker is then put in place to educate the bleep then at least they’re aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He may not know what he said or why it’s bad. But the other adults in the room - bot who would be aware of safeguarding given they have had jobs in vulnerable sectors - DID KNOW.

So report it. Report all of them. Even if a social worker is then put in place to educate the bleep then at least they’re aware.
Sam is a midwife so she should be VERY familiar with safeguarding. She should also be keeping anonymity for the sake of her pin

• Heart
Reactions: 12
56 mins in- Grace joins the show and appears on camera

59 mins in- Dan asks Kaz if she had a 'fob' down the phone to Mike last night, some phone line 'valentines nookie'

1hr 07 mins- Wheeler asks Grace if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face

1hr 21 mins- Dan discusses 'worst sexual disaster' and goes on to talk about his and sams first sexual encounter.

1hr 29 mins- Kaz tells an inappropriate joke about her friends chat up line regarding oral sex

1hr 49- Dan makes comment about guests joining the live saying 'I wanna come', tells Grace not to laugh.

1hr 52 mins- discussion on the syns/calories/grams of protein in semen. Kaz shares a story of 'spitting' as she doesn't know the syns.

2hr 03 mins- Dan suggests getting Grace a knife. Rape discussion.

Exactly my thoughts, I think it was on Monday, Kaz mentioned sams mum by her name just in some general chit chat about something, so if she’s around, as in comes to the house, chats with Kaz and Dan in that environment, what must she think of it?! Surely she would have something to say?!
This is disgusting behavior and if that young girl is a minor it takes it to another level. YT TT TW all need to be made aware of his comments i have and we all need to make him accountable to his behavior

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've just caught the last few minutes of his live and there are no words!

They bring on SR to talk about his top 10 fat loss tips. Whanker immediately looks at his watch, cuts him off and says they've run out of time and one of these days they will get the timing right. Obviously I am so aware at how time keeping is such a priority to Whanker 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I'm wondering how much they wasted talking absolute shite to then cut off the stuff people are paying and wanting to see. Absolute tit show.
I’m glad sr deserves the same amount of airtime as wheeler 0.

Hahaha about 25min mark in today's episode, he kicks off about a law for people being able to give advice on health. Starts with 'no celebrity' (rethinks, cause he wants to be a celeb) 'nobody with 5000 followers or more should be allowed to market or endorse anything to do with health or fat loss, in my opinion' (realises he's shot himself in the foot) 'unless you're a registered professional' (tit, he still doesn't qualify, think again) 'qualified professional' (eeek, still not Wheelie!) 'Or have at least 10 years experience in the field' (ah yeah that's the ticket, quick don't forget to pedal the "experience trumps qualifications bullshit")
I saw that clip on another TT hilarious he won’t see the irony in his comments even tho he had to think on his feet and change it to something that would apply to him.

Reactions: 7
For those with experience of child safeguarding, this will be taken seriously won't it??
I cannot imagine how it won’t.

It may also be worth reporting to her school.

It may also be worth reporting to her school. I think it would probably be useful if they were aware of the video and probably the drug use.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I cannot believe what I am reading this morning - this is a whole new level of low, even by Wheelie Bins standards.

This is not acceptable in any way shape or form and there's no context that makes it Ok.

I shall be reporting. Shes a CHILD ffs!

Any sympathy I had for Sam has now evaporated.

Kids first, above everything.

It does worry me what else she is used fo hearing, what is heard when the cameras arent rolling.

As for 'better wife and mother' Kaz - to enable this situation when she has or does knowingly work with young adults herself is despicable.

And Sean - if you can read this through those weed-filled eyelids ( yes, we know) - would you allow Wheeler to speak to your wife like this? Or use words like this around your little girls?

Do the right thing for gods sake!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve reported to SPOA; I’ve got hairs on my arms standing up listening to the vile creature dare to involve a child in his sexually perverted life. Wheeler you need to be locked away
As a mother I can’t quite figure out why Sam didn’t shut that conversation down. If anyone tried to talk to my son in that way I would be the one needing locked away!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else pick up on the fact Sam’s 15 year old CHILD came down an hour or so into the live to join in in the background. Wheeler spoke inappropriately throughout the ‘show’ asking Kaz if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face, explaining his and Sam’s first sexual encounter and even suggesting Kaz had a play with herself over the phone to Mike with it being valentines🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

And that was just some of the sexual things he mentions! With a 15 year old in the room, who he admitted was in her last year at school.
Seriously? That’s just reprehensible. I take it neither of the turnips tried to stop him?

Oh and Grace, the CHILD was involved in these conversations directly, it wasn’t just him talking and her sat in the background, he showed her a picture of Paul Hollywood and asked if she thought was good looking for an old guy, to which she agreed and Kaz said she wouldn’t kick him out of bed, Dan then asked Kaz if she would sit on his face 🤢🤢🤢

I’ve been shocked by wheeler many many times but this is so wrong on a much bigger level and could seriously be considered as grooming.

When Wheeler asked Sam if she was ok with him Sharing their first sexual encounter saying that they both agreed it was just sex she should’ve said no, knowing her daughter is in the room, but she replied ‘it’s up to you’.

If this is the stuff he thinks is normal to talk about while broadcasting live imagine how he speaks behind closed doors.

Later on, he said to grace have you got a knife, they were actually mocking rape victims at this point 🙄 she said no and that she had this rape spray that Dan had got her. Sully commented sensibly and said it’s illegal to carry knives and Dan replied that he would rather she gets locked up for having a knife than be raped so she will be getting a knife.

Sam sits their the whole time. Purely disgusting.
I wonder how the child’s father feels about this behaviour towards his young daughter!!!

This is what I find concerning too, if this is OK to broadcast, what the hell else goes on & is considered normal?!

I'm absolutely furious as I know the harm that can be done to kids/young adults in this kind of environment.
Yes I agree we all tone down or ideas and speech in front of strangers, What is he saying to her or around her in the home setting.Children These days children are constantly having sexual content being pushed in their faces. Girls in particular are sent or asked for inappropriate pictures by their peers, Dan and crew are giving Grace the green light it is OK to be spoken to like that. Hasn't Kaz and Sam heard of the Me Too movement
Please can you tell me the ages of the children in the house

• Heart
Grace is 15 and I think Henry is 17.

this was mentioned recently on a live talking about Graces rugby which I’m going to try and find and Dan discussed talking about girlfriends and having ‘the chat’ with Henry so I’ll try find that too.

no doubt wheeler will use the excuse and say she’s used to it, it’s what her mates talk about, she’s nearly 16 and of consenting age, something a long those lines. But that’s not the point, he is an adult in control here.

Awesome detective work. But I'll be honest, I don't know if we can share that on this thread so flagged it to admin to keep us right.
Sorry, didn’t think! I understand if it gets removed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've only seen the clip about Paul Hollywood.

Kaz's reaction shows that she knows how wildly inappropriate it was. I doubt it because God forbid anyone stand up to him, but I really hope there was a serious conversation after they came off live.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.