Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Had this sent in...

Is he having a fucking laugh?

Spunks an alleged £500k up the wall ( or was it up his nose? 🤔)

Its a well known fact he's not got a pot to piss in. Now he's back begging for investment for the PerveCast.

Not investment into helping others. Investment in himself and his ego!

He really has no moral compass does he?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

sarah tonin

Your routine that you have posted about ‘2 gym Danny’ sounds great - kudos for you for sticking to your goal like this, your commitment is great and your technique, methods, even the food you show have all improved so much. It goes to show what a positive influence the people you now surround yourself with are. Good for you! Ironic that DW tried to imply that you weren’t putting in the effort when you do all this around your family and yet he can’t even get out of bed half the time.
Thank you, I missed the early morning gym, and Sunday, it’s going really well, I helping another gym from TT tomorrow and taking him to my gym to help him get over join a gym anxiety 🙏🏻 So can the eyes of burwash confirm the 2 day no power 🤣

• Heart

Gladitsnotjustme

Just to say well done Velvet on the winning thread, and to everyone for keeping everything going into thread #21… I’m sure at times it’s hard work and frustrating but I truly believe it’s Dans last roll of the dice and we need to keep going! 👍🏼

It’s funny how Dan constantly attacks SW- I sometimes think it’s not because he’s had issues with them, he just knows they’re a big fish and if he can ‘woo’ even 1% of their custom away then he’ll do ok… he latches on to the ‘mashed banana’ story 🙈 rest assured they do know about him…

8786C5FC-E96F-4A59-B282-E74CA7A981BF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
NOT AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT IN HIS OWN HEAD....🤦‍♀️
Where Phil tells me to have more wanks

I did it for free in return I go the full elite pack so maybe she’s getting that too TIT
Was there an unveiling like a FIFA pro card?

I want to answer “the interviews with Hollywood stars” as one of my favourite features. Do you think they can convince the likes of Harrison Ford or Meryl Streep to dial in for a wee chat 🤣
I would actually reply with this but alas this would mean:
1 - he’d know who I was and
2 - he still might have people in the Academy not paying a jot but still with access 😉 I’d hate for Kaz to have to spend more time investigating who pays and who doesn’t 😁
When they have Joe Wicks on

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Welcome to our wonderful new numbers/members. If you’re hovering in the background please do ask for a number. The difference between us and the academy is currently 17 ……… we are so close to overtaking them. You don’t have to engage more than asking for a number - but it would make a huge difference.

Dan, Sean, Steve and Kaz must be members in the academy - which means they’re under 200 members. Assuming that Sam is a member too??

So roll up roll up ………
Agreed... If you have been lurking for a while you will know we arent the trolls he makes us out to be. There's safety in numbers! x

• Heart

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
You are right - for the first time today I tuned in and the first thing I heard him do was say to the world that Grace said she was so tired from being 'happy' last night. He opened with that to make sure we hear that she is happy. It was manipulative in the extreme. For the first time ever I have had to switch him off as I was unable to listen to his diatribe and his clingons any longer. The frustration I feel at listening to someone who is so un self aware and reluctant to face their own limitations, I want the police to knock at his door with social services. Live on air. I want all the team including Sam to be placed in handcuffs pending investigation. when that happens I want him to have his biggest viewing ever. I want this because I want to see true consequences of his actions.
Or imagine this big Pleb at your door in the morning

GRACE! CAN I HAVE A WORD? Open your door then Im live in 20 mins.

Yes Dan

People online saying Im inappropriate to you! Im not AM I? You're happy ARENT YOU?

what was she supposed to do, there is a massive power imbalance and hes isnt her father hes a random bloke her mum moved in about a year ago not knowing much about him. The rages, the swearing, the neighbours and the savage school kids if they got wind.

He'd probably put it all on TCHQ when the school knobhead asks "Grace has your stepdad tried to ■■■■ you"

He's deplorable and needs to fuck off

• Heart
  • Sad

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
is it just me or are those adverts just dog shit?

he said that one today was the sky one, it’s just him talking about himself and showing a small group of people. Putting that on sky people would watch and think ‘what’s that about?’. It doesn’t tell you anything about how it works, what the product is. I just don’t get it.

both that advert and the one with Kaz and Sully in just literally blow smoke up Dan’s arse. It doesn’t actually mention anything about 80/20🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

mrsm1a

I didn’t catch it all, skipped through bits. Towards the end he said this power cut has cost him 10-15 grand. As the way he makes money is through views and shares etc.

10-15k seems a bit optimistic 🤣 he also said he’s now back to square one again with the algorithm as he’s had 2 days off all his platforms, he was pretty pissed about that!
God's work is done 🤣🤣 tax man might find his 10-15k earnings interesting 😳

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
"We aren't able to cater to everyone"
Or the majority...most people who can pay for a plan scam, have jobs.
The only person he caters for is himself. The whole show is is his vanity project- nothing of value to his paying members. He's such an arse!

• Heart

Spongranch

Have I read this wrong or did he describe all his female customers in the academy as “we have plenty of fanny”?
" we have plenty of fanny" with the context that is so important to Danny!

They were talking about " sausages" in the academy, which would lead anyone to believe they were talking about men. They listed some of the " sausages" and this led to Danny telling us all what the academy had plenty of.

You can see and hear it in the clip I edited to see the context of the comments shown in the transcript.

Paying members are now objectified by Danny as a laugh. In my opinion, the tone and the context made members both objects and sources of low brow comedy.

If I were a member of any organisation, club or institution that described me or members in that way, I would leave.

Abusing the " flock" is a standard approach for wannabee cult leaders, testing the water to see what will be tolerated. Jim Jones the "kool aid" Jonestown guy, used to wake his followers up in the middle of the night to abuse them for hours on end. Danny just shows his contempt now and again with the odd quip on a live. I guess he is not getting up at 4am to do a Jim Jones!

Charles (Maddox) Manson would embed ideas in his follower's minds and Danny has blatantly told his followers that they are just " fanny". If no one left the academy yesterday then he got away with it, and I guess will push it further as the days go on. Danny finished up his live yesterday offering 30 minutes of phone sex to anyone that joined, adding a laugh at the end of the sentence just to claim it was a joke if ever challenged.

Busy day for Danny on February 15th 2021 . All recorded and transcribed.
Sexual chat in front of a minor, including asking her inappropriate questions about Paull Hollywood, egged on by Kaz
Encouraging Kaz to tell anecdotes about oral sex in front of a minor
Allowing Kaz to tell sexual anecdotes about her mate and oral sex
Calling a minor ( his partners daughter ) a " bikey" as her dad looks like a thief in his opinion. How does dad feel about this?
Calling academy members "sausages" and " fanny". Full-on objectification
Offering phone/video sex to new members. But he did laugh straight afterwards so that makes it okay!?
Giving a minor a defence spray, which if it is not just spray dye is an offensive weapon, liable for criminal prosecution
Encouraging a minor to carry a knife and offering to source one. To be used defensively when out and about.

All recorded, no exaggeration needed. All very, very sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

droese24

VIP Member
I wonder how many times he's had his begging bowl out now, I know of his gofundme and his book deal, I bet there are so many others! To him 'investment' just means give me your money- just like his 8020 plan. He's all about rinsing people for as much money as he can 🤑
I would estimate at least 10-12 separate instances of begging for money (under various guises) over the past decade. And that's just the ones we know or have heard about. I suspect he has long since tapped all his family and friends (whatever are left anyway).

• Wow

Debs98

Genuinely;

Depends
Yes, it really does depend unfortunately.

It can be notoriously difficult to establish what meets threshold as its about whether the child is at risk of significant harm.

The concerns displayed here are the fact he has shown her on camera (no big deal, loads of kids on TT etc), identified her with name and age (no big deal, loads of kids parents do that) -

BUT it is the fact that this information is then combined with what follows. With the child present, he continues with his 'show' that, by his own admission, has adult content - and proceeds to direct sexually explicit Qs to an underage child and exposes her to other sexually explicit conversations and innuendo throughout.

This is what can be reported as a concern for the emotional wellbeing of the child.

• Heart
  • Sad