Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I dont know what's worse...

The fact he thinks he is built for a zombie apocalypse or the statement he made that he's started writing another book!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

TheGreatOne

Dan Wheeler has not gained 8 stone (50kg) in muscle.
Just for reference.
Here is a picture of 6 x Mr Olympia Dorian Yates (Biggest bodybuilding title you can win)
in this picture he is 118-120kg. (Same weight as DW)
Dan Wheeler looks nothing like this.
If Dan Wheeler had put 8 stone of muscle on, he’d be Mr Olympia worthy Contestant
Dan Wheelers weight gain a vast majority will be fat.
Yes muscle too, but mostly fat.
your welcome

Attachments

• Haha

DMcK1609

Hopefully because so many of us reported it! 👍
I couldn’t get the report comment function to work so I’ve DM’d Hull Live instead and advised them it might be advisable to delete his comment or ask him to remove it since it’s false advertising. Directed them towards TP to see why they don’t want to encourage traffic towards his company. They have replied saying they will get one of the team to look into it
I’m in an absolute howler of a mood this week so taking it all out on opportunities to report him 😂 it’s incredibly therapeutic!

• Heart
  • Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He seriously needs to stop the drugs, stop the shitty diet and caffeine drinks, get some exercise and get himself physically and mentally fitter. He’s not only a pathetic excuse of a man, he’s a pathetic excuse of a pt, life coach, influencer or whatever other “label” he likes to give himself.

itsme!1983

11.22am and he’s not gone live.

LMAO
Give him a chance! He’ll be exhausted after writing that schedule yesterday. 😂 I love it how it’s only TCHQ that are actually waiting for him to go live; no potential customer could actually give a shit 😂

• Haha

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I still reckon all the threads should just be "Dan Wheeler. What a cunt" 🤣

38 people replied to his latest fabulous offer post yesterday and he's now replied to them all. Let's see how many of those convert to signups 😏
Ah this gets my vote!!

Catching up on the last few pages, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Kaz. Am I mad? I presume her son was on half term this week or last yet she was still at Dan's - fair enough if you're being paid to work, but mind boggling that she'd be in Burwash for free missing out on him being home.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
If a message landed in the inbox of her dad - it might save her from any further inappropriateness

edit to add: I know the rules, I’m not saying anyone should message him nor am I messaging him… I was merely saying that if a message landed in his inbox, she might be protected in future.

I am so shocked and disgusted by this. I didn’t think Daniel Wheeler could shock or disgust me any more than he already does But he really has outdone himself this time.

• Heart

Debs98

This is borderline on needing a real slap

Quite frankly, the fact that he has posted her face online (and highlighted that she is a 15yr old child) then proceeded to ask her a direct, sexually explicit question is something that can be reported.

If he deems this as being 'appropriate' to ask knowing there are 'potential' online viewers, what are the kinds of things he asks or exposes her to when not being broadcast online?

Sam is also failing to protect here. Kaz made a noise that demonstrated he had gone too far but nothing was done. This suggests this behaviour is likely common place in that home and goes unchallenged. It's not ok for that kid to have to navigate his perpetual sexual innuendo.

Burwash children's social care anyone? CSE branch of the local police?

• Heart
  • Sad

droese24

VIP Member
Great to see the historical perspective on this imbecile, although disturbing to know how many people he has been harming for so long. We see the exact same arrogance and ignorance, the same hostile dismissive attitude all through the years. Wow.

I don’t say this lightly but Dan Wheeler is a shit human being.

I don’t care what mental health or other issues he might have, nothing excuses the kind of behavior we have seen from him against so many innocent vulnerable people, for so long. It’s great to see him finally exposed and the truth laid out in black-and-white for all to read and decide for themselves.

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Ive just seen him with some poor girl being told whats shes feeling.

I dont remember being taught to interview anyone by planting words in their mouth.

But oh he gets me!

Bariatric surgery offered says no because of wheelers tik toks hes gonna fucking kill someone this pleb
It makes me so sad, she's a really nice genuine person.
He says he likes helping people, he doesn't, he likes people to think he's some kind of saviour, he wants to be hero worshipped that's all.
I hope she doesn't get swept up in his bluster, you just know she's going to be the next 'Dan Jones' 😰

• Sad
  • Angry

Spongranch

So his live has ended early, oh is it because kaz isn't holding his hand in the same room boo hoo, or could it be shit veiwing figures. Vaping live on air and eating mmmmmm professional much. I reported several videos yesterday for sexual content/ false Infirmation. Wheelie bin if you are reading this I reported them because they DO contain sexual content, sexual exploitation, and false Infirmation that's a fact.. You can dress it up however you want but the facts remain. You can't deny not saying or doing any of it because ita all there. I bet over the weekend a new announcement will come of a new schedule for the shit show maybe 1 hour. And I can't believe there are women commenting on his videos especially the one with sexual exploitation in it saying he is funny or they enjoy his videos. REALLY??
Hi
If you ever need a transcript of what was said, let me know. I have invested in the software now. It takes minutes to run the video through, upload and get automatic transcription which is about 90% accurate. I would just need the time of the segment you want and can re-post it as a word or pdf document. Though after 5 hours I think the software has an auto shut down bullshit overload feature!

• Haha

Milliee154

He's got a video stating that you can't tell someone's health by looking at them, including their mental health.

Doesn't that entirely contradict his 'if you're obese, you've experienced trauma' theory?

• Haha
  • Heart

Rod J

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I am sure you won't mind me saying that I know all about this.

Proud of you ❤❤
From your support on TT helped give me the courage to say its time to tell my story. Big hugs and thankyou

This is shocking...and then for him to have the audacity to use your photos?!

£900 is a monthly wage for so many people, he's utterly disgusting to scam people in this way. I'm so sorry you went through this.

And I know you take responsibility for the test use, and we all make our own choices, but like Whanker loves to say "context is key." Using test or even getting your levels looked at to plant that seed in your mind wouldn't have happened if he didn't set you on that path. A path I don't doubt he benefitted financially from by hooking you up, and from which he hoped to further benefit from by being able to claim any big transformation as being down to him, in order to pull in more people to scam. He's disgusting.
I live in Australia i never source it from DW ,
Thankyou for your support

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Well after a long weekend of hitting social media on all fronts and of course the best in the world breakfast show what has Whanker got to show for it? Embarrassingly low engagement and -1 in the academy. Keep doing what you're doing Daniel there's a good little boy👍
Ah, those February members are just flocking in to him aren’t they 🤣😂🤣🤣.

Just to say well done Velvet on the winning thread, and to everyone for keeping everything going into thread #21… I’m sure at times it’s hard work and frustrating but I truly believe it’s Dans last roll of the dice and we need to keep going! 👍🏼

It’s funny how Dan constantly attacks SW- I sometimes think it’s not because he’s had issues with them, he just knows they’re a big fish and if he can ‘woo’ even 1% of their custom away then he’ll do ok… he latches on to the ‘mashed banana’ story 🙈 rest assured they do know about him…

View attachment 1060716
I think he would love to get a cease and desist from them, to him it would validate him and the fact that they don’t consider him important enough to deal with must be a real blow to his ego.

• Heart