Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsme!1983

Please be so very careful here. I hate this man with a passion. I’ve said before that he triggers me as his behaviours are so like my ex. BUT. The behaviour he displayed today albeit a whole new low, Is the actions of a significantly immature, scared, panicking, socially awkward man. Although predatory behaviour in itself the actions are from someone with a very low EQ, and IQ by recent evidence… I strongly suspect this was him showing off to the world ‘look at me and how down with the kids I am’ I would be willing to bet grace’s friends will be calling her out for this episode and I’m even more willing to bet that his arse is twitching like a broken indicator as it dawns on him what he said. Out loud. On a public forum. My fear is the far reaching consequences of reporting this to the authorities. Maybe I’m over cautious. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit for actually being really fucking stupid rather than a sexual predator. Maybe I’m just totally wrong. But the damage done by reporting this incident could have consequences beyond Anybodies control. I’m just saying.. proceed with caution.
Perhaps; he may well be saying these things for bizarre popularity points but the fact remains that a child is being put at risk by her mothers boyfriend (and then by extension her mother isn’t acting as a safety factor) It is likely based on just this information that this will fly under the radar of social services involvement but I firmly believe every person has a responsibility to protect the vulnerable. Reporting concerns about minors is often a jigsaw piece and forms part of a bigger picture. If he is saying these things on camera what the hell is he saying off air. If nothing else I think he needs to realise how deeply inappropriate his actions today have been or fuck knows how far down this road of depravity his online disasters are going to go down to desperately gain attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

itsme!1983

Along with my vast fellow studio audience on fb (2…readers that was 2 watchers) I sat back as we got a first hand never seen before look into wheelie Bin Laden’s exclusive 1-1 coaching with stalker Steph ( does that woman ever do anything else but watch these 3 hour monologues?! ) He asked her…how is your food? Followed by how is your movement? Followed by how is your water? Followed by how is your sleep? Followed by how is your mental health? Followed by (obv) how is your libido? Truly insightful glimpse into a method much akin to the 1990 Bella magazine diet quizzes I used to peruse in the dentist. 😂

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
56 mins in- Grace joins the show and appears on camera

59 mins in- Dan asks Kaz if she had a 'fob' down the phone to Mike last night, some phone line 'valentines nookie'

1hr 07 mins- Wheeler asks Grace if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face

1hr 21 mins- Dan discusses 'worst sexual disaster' and goes on to talk about his and sams first sexual encounter.

1hr 29 mins- Kaz tells an inappropriate joke about her friends chat up line regarding oral sex

1hr 49- Dan makes comment about guests joining the live saying 'I wanna come', tells Grace not to laugh.

1hr 52 mins- discussion on the syns/calories/grams of protein in semen. Kaz shares a story of 'spitting' as she doesn't know the syns.

2hr 03 mins- Dan suggests getting Grace a knife. Rape discussion.

I too work with vulnerable children and this sent alarm bells ringing for me. Anyone who can listen to these conversations and not feel uncomfortable is not ok!! And before he says she was just in the room while these discussions were taking place, he constantly refers to her throughout, making jokes towards her and inviting her into the conversations. There are 3 adults in that room, and not one of those two women, mothers infact, stopped those sexualised conversations.

• Sad
  • Heart
New schedule for the "Bear with me" show and you get a whopping 30 whole minutes of nutrition, movement & mindset content in the entire 3 hour shit show.
He really does suffer from delusions of grandeur with all that other shite content that no one cares about/can find literally anywhere else on the web without having to see his ugly mug 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

anon19801980

I was lucky enough to catch that comment and also the one about the longest sex they’d ever had, all night apparently 🙄. Then some poor academy members sent him a picture of her house after the storm and her roof had blown off. Made his drama over a power cut seem ridiculous, but then he went on to point out that her insurance won’t cover it, he’s just unbelievably ignorant to anyone else’s feelings other than his own.
For someone that claims to care so much for his paying members his lack of any emotional awareness and maturity is the worst I’ve encountered in my lifetime. He literally has no filter or ability for putting anyone else’s feelings before himself.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Did anyone else pick up on the fact Sam’s 15 year old CHILD came down an hour or so into the live to join in in the background. Wheeler spoke inappropriately throughout the ‘show’ asking Kaz if she would sit on Paul Hollywoods face, explaining his and Sam’s first sexual encounter and even suggesting Kaz had a play with herself over the phone to Mike with it being valentines🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

And that was just some of the sexual things he mentions! With a 15 year old in the room, who he admitted was in her last year at school.
That's some sort of child abuse. And if that's what they do when the whole world can see (well, 5 people), what goes on behind closed doors? At this point, I'm glad Sam seems to have jacked in her career to be Whanker's cash cow and skivvy...if she really ever was a midwife, I sure as shit wouldn't want her near my body, baby or family if that's her moral level and how she drags up her kids.

• Heart

Here comes the hotstepper

I hate to break it to you all but as much as some of these suggestions sound much more exciting, it was just a case of he wasn't well...

Sean and Kaz took over but he was actually there and chatting along whilst they were live 🤷‍♀️

Those members must be asking themselves what the actual fuck is going on, surely?!

( thanks to 👀👀 for the clarification 😘)
Wow man flu only lasts a day? I'm calling bullshit on this one, he isn't unwell at all. I wish his paying members would open their eyes and see he is taking them for mugs.

Yuppie

I wished that the people that gets interested in the crap plan would ask him: how many centimetres lose after 16 weeks is considered a success? So they know from start if they can claim the money back guarantee he promises. And from what I read people with only like 2-3 cm total lose is a success in his stupid little mind 😡😡
I lost 1cm and was told it worked for me so was not entitled to a refund!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

janedoe754

Chatty Member
I've reported him on all platforms - this dickhead needs to be stopped.
well done you
completely agree.
between all of us here - we need to stop this bullshit

I was disgusted at yesterdays comments - equally disgusted at the 2 MOTHERS in the room - allowing it.
Vile

• Heart

L0NGT1MELURKER

204 left....if he's kicking non payers out it doesn't exactly make his business look great does it. People seeing the numbers reducing so quickly would ring alarm bells for anyone surely. So he's not helping himself 🙃

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Good lord. I can't for the life of me understand how in the fuck he's still trading!? He's basically been committing fraud for years and getting away with it how!?!?? HOW??? Am I missing something here...
Nope, you're not missing anything. Dodgy dealing, straight up fraud, being 'clever' with incorrect company info filed & how his accounts were reported, raising money, borrowing money & disappearing. All in evidence from at least 2015, & probably earlier.

He isn't clever or business savvy enough in the background workings of Companies House or HMRC. For years he's been below the radar as far as HMRC were concerned, BUT, it all mounts up & it WILL catch up with him sooner or later. He really won't know what's hit him...

He is a vile man with no redeeming characteristics whatsoever & he deserves everything that's coming to him.

janedoe754

Chatty Member
Dude you are either on a drugs come down or this is the start of meltdown number 5 million where you will disappear from view for months and then come back crying and saying you are sorry (but it wasn’t really your fault it was those mean trolls (all 4 of them) everyone else who completed your plan doesn’t binge is a size 10 now; are the happiest people in the world; they have all won the lottery et al 😂)
Man flu
Drugs come down

General snowflake

Such a waste of bloody oxygen

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Times are hard at Turnip Towers gang...

Hes begging for members to call in on his ShitShow and hes even opened up some 1-2-1 coaching spaces as a way to make some more money.

Not that hes qualified. And not that its his content. Taken from someone else as usual.

We still have 👀👀 Danny Boy 😂

Hows business hun?! 😘

• Haha

DMcK1609

I’ve reported to SPOA; I’ve got hairs on my arms standing up listening to the vile creature dare to involve a child in his sexually perverted life. Wheeler you need to be locked away
As a mother I can’t quite figure out why Sam didn’t shut that conversation down. If anyone tried to talk to my son in that way I would be the one needing locked away!

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I really hope there is some consequences- honestly, this has nothing to do with the academy, I’m gutted for that child. I’ve been there, you make out to everyone it’s all OK, it’s fine, I find it funny too. I wasn’t sexually abused or groomed by the person. But living with someone who talks openly about disgusting sex acts, opening admits drug taking and has insists it’s all good fun and “jokes” is absolutely an abuse in itself and the effects last forever. It’s not OK. Honestly I’m actually crying and I’m not a cryer. Get him out of that house Sam, for gods sake, it’s not a game, it’s not funny!
I understand how you feel. I agree with the other post I am not watching that video thinking, oh my goodness I'm scared for that child I need to do something, I'm watching it feeling sad for her. She is a child and he humiliated her and she probably doesn't even realise. If he had said would you date him, for example, I would have felt a bit ill, but to be that graphic is horrific. This is my opinion, Sam might be thinking that being open with her children about sex makes them feel comfortable coming to her or more open minded, but I think what she is actually doing is making her daughter accept that people can be inappropriate to her or make her feel uncomfortable and she just has to put up with it. We learn from those that bring us up - her mum saying to him, 'don't talk like that to my child' would have taught her that it is important to set boundaries and shown her how to do it. This would help her far more than the ridiculous notion of sending her out with a knife because of the low chance of a random attacker. Most sexual abusers / rapists are people the victims know - helping her daughter know what people shouldn't say to you is a positive step towards men that still act like this being called out. Sarah Everard's attacker was well know for being inappropriate at work too, if only teaching children to call this out rather than put up with it was normalised. Sam is acting like she's her friend, she has friends, she needs an adult around her to protect her - she also deserves to be able to sit in her lounge during half term and relax, without being broadcast on her mums boyfriends social media pages.

• Heart