Dan Wheeler #20 Dans desperate to go viral, but he’s in a downward spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooo

His version of verified on trusted pilot is a marketing email?

Why arent all the positive ones in question?

Because he can verify them from their database? Are people that dense this sounds believable?

Wait wait 😂 wait

He's literally showing that Cleverley and Sully left more than one review but this is "genuine".

He just asked an employee if his.tik toks were ok.

I cant breathe with laughing at how stupid he is.

We are a small growing business

2200 members £500,000 and you couldnt sort your camera out and go for a walk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
#105 checking in

Hello Danny Wheeler, is it Dannie " ie" or Danny with a " y"?

Just a short note today. I was compiling a list of scientific ( that is real research, not cod psychology) on mindset, nutrition and so on, which goes beyond 2012 where you are truly stuck. Then I read your words responding to the accusation of narcissistic behaviour which I have paraphrased.

" 90% of people who accuse others of being narcissists, are narcissists themselves" Danny Wheeler

That is simply untrue and I was going to quote huge chunks from " Pulver, S. E. (1970). Narcissism: The Term and the Concept. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 18(2)" you know like I have 10 years of scientific research from google, bing and " Ask Jeeves"

You know throw in some big words, do my grammar and spell checking, then fire it off.

Then I realised something basic that I had missed, and I am so stupid for missing it. It was right in front of my eyes and I was looking at your comment through the lens of an adult not Danny " the turnip head" Man-Child. My ego got in the way of something right under my nose.

Your snarky clap back comment about narcissists is basically a translation of " those that smelt it dealt it" .

Nope your statistic is made up and the accusation has no foundation in any research. It might be something you say to a friend in a tent on a teenage camping trip whilst burying your nose in the pillow, but in the real world, even a turnip would not argue the " smelt it dealt it" defence!

Can we play "hide and seek" next? I can bring my friends HM and RC, they are relentless at finding stuff. I lose every time!
I thinks fanny with an F

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello Danny Wheeler, is it Dannie " ie" or Danny with a " y"?

Just a short note today. I was compiling a list of scientific ( that is real research, not cod psychology) on mindset, nutrition and so on, which goes beyond 2012 where you are truly stuck. Then I read your words responding to the accusation of narcissistic behaviour which I have paraphrased.

" 90% of people who accuse others of being narcissists, are narcissists themselves" Danny Wheeler

That is simply untrue and I was going to quote huge chunks from " Pulver, S. E. (1970). Narcissism: The Term and the Concept. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 18(2)" you know like I have 10 years of scientific research from google, bing and " Ask Jeeves"

You know throw in some big words, do my grammar and spell checking, then fire it off.

Then I realised something basic that I had missed, and I am so stupid for missing it. It was right in front of my eyes and I was looking at your comment through the lens of an adult not Danny " the turnip head" Man-Child. My ego got in the way of something right under my nose.

Your snarky clap back comment about narcissists is basically a translation of " those that smelt it dealt it" .

Nope your statistic is made up and the accusation has no foundation in any research. It might be something you say to a friend in a tent on a teenage camping trip whilst burying your nose in the pillow, but in the real world, even a turnip would not argue the " smelt it dealt it" defence!

Can we play "hide and seek" next? I can bring my friends HM and RC, they are relentless at finding stuff. I lose every time!
👏👏👏👏👏 bang on the mark again! #47 checking in!

Reactions: 7
Soooooo

Because he can verify them from their database? Are people that dense this sounds believable?

Wait wait 😂 wait

He's literally showing that Cleverley and Sully left more than one review but this is "genuine".

People are allowed to leave more than 1 review ???

Reactions: 5
We literally have receipts of him asking his members for positive reviews. I’m sure it was in return for something too, which I’m sure is against TP policy. The guy is such a hypocrite 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Yes indeed. It only shows the latest one I believe but with a link to any others you have written about the same business.
So if they can leave more than 1 positive review - We could all write another negative one ? ……
Otherwise the ratings score isn’t accurate is it ?
🤔

Reactions: 8
What's going on here, is he talking to himself? In between "researching" how to get rich quick on youtube?!
He had a taste of it last year and now he's addicted to the idea of getting rich quick You can see how people like Wheeler go on to become con artists!
It's the dopamine hit he's always chasing. Ever the addict!
But this time Wheeler, we aren't going to stand by and let you rip more people off 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Soooooo

Wait wait 😂 wait

Do they really think a fake QnA between Danny and Titty McGee about the inner workings of 'Trusted' Pilot is going to make people believe that the verified reviews are not real - I call BULLSHIT

His "advert" features two lap dogs that professed to be tit mums before he came into their lives

There is zero evidence of these THOUSANDS of people he has helped...

1, 2, miss a few, a thousand!

It's a mini cult.
Nothing more, nothing less.
And I emphasise mini.

The dude is delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate this obsession with slimming world.
I’m a PT, and yes I raise my eyebrow at slimming worlds questionable terminology and the way they conduct themselves however as a professional who genuinely cares about people making healthy lifestyle changes I acknowledge it works for some people. A lot of people in-fact. I have clients with SW horror stories. But I recognise it has its place and some people enjoy it. Dan you need to focus on the faults of yourself and your plan before you critique others. Let’s gain some perspective here, SW have been successful for decades, you crashed and burned several times in one decade. They’re doing something right that you are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a lovely conversation with someone known to a lot of us this evening.

They were telling me how they had learnt a lot through reading here, and how we were such a diverse group of people.

They were really impressed at the intellect in the room, at how knowledgeable and very well educated a lot of you are and they said something that really tickled me...

"As they say- Those that can't do, teach. Those that can't teach sell the 8020 Lifestyle Scam''

I definitely think that's the next thread title 😂

Do they really think a fake QnA between Danny and Titty McGee about the inner workings of 'Trusted' Pilot is going to make people believe that the verified reviews are not real - I call BULLSHIT

His "advert" features two lap dogs that professed to be tit mums before he came into their lives

There is zero evidence of these THOUSANDS of people he has helped...

1, 2, miss a few, a thousand!

It's a mini cult.
Nothing more, nothing less.
And I emphasise mini.

The dude is delusional
Titty McGee 😂😂😂

I actually love you. Your posts are incredible
Aren't they just?! I am in awe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.