Dan Wheeler #20 Dans desperate to go viral, but he’s in a downward spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Gladitsnotjustme for the brilliant title.

20 threads in gang, who'd a thunk it?

I dont even know where to start with a recap - I am gonna let one of you lovelies enlighten us on recent goings on in Wheelers World.

All I know is that he needs a shovel for the huge hole he is digging himself with those desperate attempts to go viral.

Give it up will ya Danny. You are flogging a dead horse now and it's obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Great to see us well on the way to 20K posts documenting Wheeler's many wrongdoings. I think our work here has contributed significantly to saving people from being victimized by this narcissistic, sociopathic idiot.

Love the title! Simple and accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m here for the beginning of thread 20 AND my boss said I could go home early to rest since I’ve been working so hard lately. Today is a good day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you to @Gladitsnotjustme for the brilliant title.

20 threads in gang, who'd a thunk it?

I dont even know where to start with a recap - I am gonna let one of you lovelies enlighten us on recent goings on in Wheelers World.

All I know is that he needs a shovel for the huge hole he is digging himself with those desperate attempts to go viral.

Give it up will ya Danny. You are flogging a dead horse now and it's obvious.
Thanks #1 ⭐ and I was afraid you might mute me or boot me out the group for winning. I think you should re-enter yours for thread #21 👍🏼

One day when I’m not as busy in work and I think my brain can take it I’m gonna go back to where it all began on thread #1 😄

This guy is on the ropes now we just need that knockout punch 🥊 he’s more or less saying Trust Pilot can’t be ‘trusted’ now which is ludicrous 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks #1 ⭐ and I was afraid you might mute me or boot me out the group for winning. I think you should re-enter yours for thread #21 👍🏼

One day when I’m not as busy in work and I think my brain can take it I’m gonna go back to where it all began on thread #1 😄

This guy is on the ropes now we just need that knockout punch 🥊 he’s more or less saying Trust Pilot can’t be ‘trusted’ now which is ludicrous 🙄
We are all winners at TCHQ! 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe that there are 20 threads.

It took me so long to read all the ones from when I first found this to when I first commented - maybe thread 15? - I feel for anyone trying to catch up now.

• Haha
I cannot believe that there are 20 threads.

It took me so long to read all the ones from when I first found this to when I first commented - maybe thread 15? - I feel for anyone trying to catch up now.
It is a remarkable body of work! Fortunately we have the wiki (linked at top of the page) summarizing things. Admittedly the wiki itself is quite large but will hopefully continue to grow and update over time - anyone can edit it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today has well and truly broken my brain. He really thinks he's invincible doesn't he

ffs Dan you twit

your war and peace post on the 1*trust pilot reviews

if youve really not had a single complaint since December, why have you refunded two people yesterday? We’re they not complaints?

A narc isn’t going to admit to being a narc?

you say you want money and likes to support your family? You can earn money doing something else that isn’t taking peoples hard earned cash for nothing.

you still blame this on one person creating multiple reviews, posts and fake accounts, spams etc … at which point does this excuse feel old to you? Can you not register that more than one person (so many in fact) have tried your plan paid you money and seen your tit for what it really is.

the only thing in your post with any ounce of truth is that you’ve offered refunds, apology but these were not as you’ve indicated they came with stipulations to keep quiet etc & don’t get me started on the apology!
The one star reviews are there for a reason so many of us have had bad experiences with you/your plan. I asked to leave as more than half of what you advertised as part of the plan wasn’t there and what was there was old outdated content in the form of videos but none of the qualified staff to answer any queries. Any questions your way we’re always met with ‘trust the process’

your lives are worthless, rarely was or is there any information discussions about fat loss, apart from the tag line eat more move more. No recipes no bespoke calories.

to all the brownnosers defending him I’m glad the plan works for you. We’ll be here when you realise it doesn’t or you are sick of the inconsistency your paying for. I can only imagine some who claim to have lost so many dress sizes are doing their own version of the plan ie lesser calories, pt. however your good experience doesn’t cancel out someone else’s bad experience it doesn’t prove success. So many people have lost weight/fat and maintained it with SW and WW

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why's Wheeler focusing on the one star reviews so much? He said a while back that he'll "not be using Trusted Pilot any more" - as if he even has a say in the matter. Its almost as if he doesn't understand how review sites work!

• Haha
Checking in! Ffs I’ve just realised I’ve been leaving hearts by accident when watching his lives (basically just me and the Steve’s loving it I’m tainted forever 😂) I’ve deleted all my passion for him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to take myself offline & actually go & do some work to distract myself from his epic shitshow! 💩💥

He's a complete & utter bleeping knobsocking idiot of extreme proportions! 🤬🤬🤬

I feel better for that 😇😆

I've probably missed a load of replies, but looks like his legal team are on our tail again, be afraid! Or not! 🙄 head 😛

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow the Big Stupid Nutrition Guy page is just a wealth of comedy today. Please do hand the police more evidence, Wheeler! And get your "legal team" back to work while you're at it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously, people commenting genuinely believing him that it's 1 person! Absolutely deluded!
What part of over 170 people including STAFF do they not understand?
I don't doubt that the plan works for some, I've said before, the calorie allowance I was given was far less than the majority seem to have been given and I did lose but as this was the only aspect of the plan I used I could have used a tdee calc! So I totally get the people defending the plan, they've been lucky with their cal allowance and they've put in the effort to get moving. However, things have changed drastically since then and it's now the case that people are paying for services that don't exist. The lives rarely contain information about nutrition movement or mindset, even without engagement or questions, he could be using the time to provide information about these subjects, it's what people are paying for! If you want to have a laugh and a chat with people, by all means, but use your personal page, broadcasting every instance of verbal diarrhoea you have on your business page is one of the main things getting you into trouble with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello Danny Wheeler, is it Dannie " ie" or Danny with a " y"?

Just a short note today. I was compiling a list of scientific ( that is real research, not cod psychology) on mindset, nutrition and so on, which goes beyond 2012 where you are truly stuck. Then I read your words responding to the accusation of narcissistic behaviour which I have paraphrased.

" 90% of people who accuse others of being narcissists, are narcissists themselves" Danny Wheeler

That is simply untrue and I was going to quote huge chunks from " Pulver, S. E. (1970). Narcissism: The Term and the Concept. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 18(2)" you know like I have 10 years of scientific research from google, bing and " Ask Jeeves"

You know throw in some big words, do my grammar and spell checking, then fire it off.

Then I realised something basic that I had missed, and I am so stupid for missing it. It was right in front of my eyes and I was looking at your comment through the lens of an adult not Danny " the turnip head" Man-Child. My ego got in the way of something right under my nose.

Your snarky clap back comment about narcissists is basically a translation of " those that smelt it dealt it" .

Nope your statistic is made up and the accusation has no foundation in any research. It might be something you say to a friend in a tent on a teenage camping trip whilst burying your nose in the pillow, but in the real world, even a turnip would not argue the " smelt it dealt it" defence!

Can we play "hide and seek" next? I can bring my friends HM and RC, they are relentless at finding stuff. I lose every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure why he's even addressed point 1. Saying he's Daniel not Danny. No one called him Danny, the reviewer calls themselves Danny Wheeler. even starts Hi Daniel! Don't be so self absorbed Dan!

• Haha
Hello Danny Wheeler, is it Dannie " ie" or Danny with a " y"?

Just a short note today. I was compiling a list of scientific ( that is real research, not cod psychology) on mindset, nutrition and so on, which goes beyond 2012 where you are truly stuck. Then I read your words responding to the accusation of narcissistic behaviour which I have paraphrased.

" 90% of people who accuse others of being narcissists, are narcissists themselves" Danny Wheeler

That is simply untrue and I was going to quote huge chunks from " Pulver, S. E. (1970). Narcissism: The Term and the Concept. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 18(2)" you know like I have 10 years of scientific research from google, bing and " Ask Jeeves"

You know throw in some big words, do my grammar and spell checking, then fire it off.

Then I realised something basic that I had missed, and I am so stupid for missing it. It was right in front of my eyes and I was looking at your comment through the lens of an adult not Danny " the turnip head" Man-Child. My ego got in the way of something right under my nose.

Your snarky clap back comment about narcissists is basically a translation of " those that smelt it dealt it" .

Nope your statistic is made up and the accusation has no foundation in any research. It might be something you say to a friend in a tent on a teenage camping trip whilst burying your nose in the pillow, but in the real world, even a turnip would not argue the " smelt it dealt it" defence!

Can we play "hide and seek" next? I can bring my friends HM and RC, they are relentless at finding stuff. I lose every time!
Dying over here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: AskJeeves!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.