Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inandout

Just to discuss the DW Slimming World rant. First off, apologies this is always written with an extra layer of anonymity, as I do know quite a bit about this person and his time at Toshiba, so I tend to lurk and disappear.

Dan you might not like what you read below, but it is the truth.

Dan Wheeler dropped weight and was binge eating and purging when he was at Toshiba from 2010 onwards. He was a gobby sh*te and would discuss his personal life quite openly if it got him attention. The office gossip picked up very quickly that he was eating to some kind of a bodybuilding diet plan, all plain chicken etc, then he would binge on junk food.

At no point did he ever blame Slimming World for a supposed eating disorder. There were people at Toshiba ( circa 300 staff ) who were on their own keep fit, exercise, diet journey. There were people there at the time who were on WW and SW. At no point did Dan Wheeler mouth off to any member of staff that what they were doing on WW or SW that their chosen path was wrong. It just did not happen, the SW eating disorder story was never discussed by Dan Wheeler, and given that he has no filter on any of his attention-seeking conversations.

I dispute that 8020 is doing alright. Daniel you have a failed winding up order, 3-4 years of accounts that are exactly the same to the pound, something which any accountant will tell you is very unusual indeed. HMRC should be breathing down your neck, and they can go back 6 years or up to 20 if they believe fraud has taken place.

SW will be around in years to come,whether I like it, you dislike it, or we are all indifferent. You are a bloke in a garage or front room, with no qualifications, no nutritionists, substituting googling for scientific research. SW would have to make some very serious errors before they lose the staff, the head office, and all their nutritionists before they slink back into someones front room and make tedious daytime smut filled "shows" to audiences in single figures. Dan you have no talent for little TV show which is about as useful and authentic as me playing " Post Office" in a wendy house at school when I was 5! Grow up man, you might have talent but it is not in broadcasting.

Daniel you have taken aim at Slimming World in the ways you have denied. I know this as they have file on you, something that I know goes back at least 2-3 years when it was told to me by a head office SW person in a senior role. Nope not making this up, I still have the email from them.

"12 years in therapy" Daniel you have my support and empathy if you are in need of therapy, but...................... The American comedian Peter Davidson recently said ( he has had mental health issues since he was 12) "having mental health issues, is no excuse for being a dick" . His words not mine. It is no excuse for your appalling behaviour towards others. Stop bandying the therapy, drug addict, poor me stuff around as your defence mechanism. No one buys it when they know what you are really like.

" I need you to correct this thought process" Dan Wheeler addressing on Tik Tok someone believing he is jealous of Slimming World

Daniel that very sentence, shows you to be an arrogant, conceited delusional fool. That sentence fell out of the mouth of a man-baby who cannot accept any opinions other than his own. Daniel people are not delusional about you, you are not misunderstood, it is the opposite, they know you too well. You don't have the right to tell anyone " I need you...." as you are not really respected much are you?

Daniel, you also mentioned your "confidence". Sorry to tell you, it is not really confidence you have, as it is propped up by drug abuse, the need for sycophants to laugh at your jokes, the hungry need for fame, your delusional belief that you are funny and interesting, and the list goes on.

Mate, you don't have confidence. You have a self-constructed personality which you created as a coping mechanism as somewhere in that head, there is a frightened little boy still trying to make sense of the world. I am not mocking you with this comment, but be self aware, you are not confident you are just a very silly person who has the capacity to damage other peoples lives.

Arrogance is not confidence

" Confident individuals also know how to accept any mistakes or areas of improvement and push themselves to reach their goals"
" Arrogance occurs when someone is aware of their strengths but uses them in a negative light.....Arrogant individuals usually have little experience and strengths, or they may choose to only view the few strengths they have, rather than focus on any improvements."

Your arrogance is why you have no nutritional qualifications, no science-based qualifications, no psychology qualifications. To obtain these would entail learning from other people and maybe keeping your mouth shut for a while, something you cannot do. It is also why you don't want your sycophants to have qualifications, as you have no confidence to work in an environment with talented people.

Let's deal with the " blue eyes" and your delusional view that you are good looking. Mate, whatever you had has gone. You burned it out with steroids, coke and all the other crap that has propped up your life. It has aged you, your hair has fallen out, you have put weight on, and you are slowly going to seed. We all get older, none of us look like we did in our twenties. Get over yourself, no one is that bothered about your looks, and whether your eyes are the more blue and deeper than the deepest ocean, people are always going to dive deep and find that toxic troubled personality underneath.

" you hate me but I am not that bad...." Yes Daniel you do bring out hate in people. But what you are missing is that people have been hurt by you, and many do not want you to hurt others with your science free, emotional eating cod psychology "system". You cannot make it as black and white as hate or like. It is not that simple much as you try to make it seem that way.

Go live your life, no one cares that much to hate you every day, but run a business that damages people, then you are going to be under the spotlight.

A thought to ponder Daniel . You have established a pattern of spewing anger, resentment, and disinformation, towards anyone who you perceive to be more successful than you ( people or companies ) better looking than you, more qualified than you, richer than you, funnier than you. The list goes on. You are driven by fear and envy and the urge to be noticed.

It is the same pattern of behaviour over and over again. Have a think, make a brave decision, get some real help, and stop with all this nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Now I can see through all the crap it’s honestly appalling how he uses all the phrases he KNOWS will pull people towards him… you’d swear he’d read it somewhere

After all who wants children to go hungry, who wants people to be homeless and who doesn’t love a not for profit…?

But it’s all absolute bollocks. I honestly don’t believe Dan had any intent on working towards any of that, not in any meaningful way. It all to extract cash from people. The guy is vile. 😠
He didn’t. Just two weeks after he’d told us it was going to be a not for profit …….. he registered it as a limited company. (Another one)!!!

Breaking News 🗞

I’m not saying he’s desperate ……. BUT ……. I have it from several sources that he’s trying to get people back by offering 8 weeks of free 1-2-1 coaching 😂😂😂😂

Yep, that’s right ……. 8 weeks of ‘coaching’ by someone with zero qualifications- who has proven repeatedly that he is incapable of maintaining that contact for more than 2 weeks. I can just hear the excuses now - I have to prioritise my paying customers……. My MH is bad ……. How DARE you question me - you’re getting this for free (though the ‘this’ in question will be nothing).

Oh …… and he thinks that if they just had his ‘context’ for what’s gone on they’d understand. So he’s obviously cooking up more lies.

DO TELL ……
- what’s the context for hounding someone who is checking themselves into hospital because of your bullying?
- what’s the context for having your staff stalk someone at work?
- what’s the context for threatening customers?(and it’s not just me)
- what’s the context for saying you’re going to leak photos?
- what’s the context for being unqualified?
- what’s the context for repeatedly NOT delivering what you sell (that’s illegal)
- what’s the context for taking drugs repeatedly on air … and promoting them?
- what’s the context for telling people to break the law and purchase prescription only medication (no medication is 100% safe or effective)
- what’s the context for telling FattDan to not take insulin injections?
- what’s the context for having a dodgy accountant that doesn’t issue staff with payslips? (Implies HMRC fraud)
- what’s the context for telling disabled people they have to have 1-2-1 coaching?
- what’s the context to you clearly not being sober whilst working?
- what’s the context for giving medical advice to people when you are not qualified to do so?
- what’s the context for never learning from your mistakes?
- what’s the context for continually lying?
- what’s the context for your teams fake trolly accounts?
- what’s the context for ………..
well there are MANY things I know that I can’t share yet. Many more despicable things he has done to ruin peoples lives ……. So many people contacting DBA and myself …… He is dangerous……. His advice is dangerous. If anyone asks what you think ….. please warn them off.

This is a short sighted tactic from him to try and gain momentum and numbers …….. he’s incapable of delivering what he’s offering - and if thinks ex customers were mad the first time round ……… they’ll be livid the second!!!! And those people who haven’t been publicly vocal yet are much MUCH more likely to be vocal this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Spongranch

Oh, Danny boy! "Fat Loss vs Weight Loss" live yesterday. Catch that falling star!

If you could lose stars for spouting such nonsense 10 minutes in, then surely you would lose a bright shiny star! If only I or anyone I knew were in contact with a pilot, they could trust.

I loved the little skit about googling, it is almost like you read things on here and are taking baby steps towards self-awareness. Attempts at subtle comedy need two things: subtlety and comedy. Adding a laughter track from your voice box doesn’t make it funny.

Now for “ Danny and his amazing insights”, none of which were about fat loss vs weight loss, but went all out to damage credibility for those truly suffering from serious conditions.

“ I got ADHD, bipolar and dyslexic….. on some scale we can all show autistic signs…scenario by scenario as well… I always say things from a kind and loving place …if I have said it, I thought about it eight times before I have said it… I thought (being autistic), yeah I am sometimes.”

On dyspraxia from Dan “ no remind me is that the maths one” . Dyspraxia again “ that sounds like me as well.”. Danny " the maths one"??? Where has 10 years of scientific research got you?

Danny, why not seek out Panini? Unlike Alta Vista, Ask Jeeves, Bing or even your hardly used google page you can carry this sticker book around with you like a shield for all that life throws at you.

I think they have a sticker collection that encompasses all your “superpowers” and I believe its called:

“ Munchausen’s Syndrome and More – The Difficult to Disprove Sticker Collection from Panini”

This sticker book has 100 difficult to prove medical terms, when deployed carefully, can maximise sympathy and support from the gullible. Warning overuse might make the public cynical about serious mental health conditions, but hey, that’s someone else’s problem, lets not care about the genuinely affected people, hey Danny?

You did mention spectrums, so here is one to consider

On the right, you have knowledgeable expert and on the left at the far end of the range/spectrum , we used to call them imbeciles, but that term is offensive so I believe the profession ( or maybe just me) has settled on:

“ Raeda” which is genuinely Latin for “ Wheeler”. You couldn’t make it up! But you can google it!

It is good to know that you think about things eight times before saying them or communicating them. This means you thoughtfully put in your accurate tax returns. You thought about all your communications, happy, sad or angry, eight times before sending them out into the world. No excuses for anything in future, as you think it through eight times first. Well done! If anyone has had an angry text message from Danny, he thought about it 8 times first. That should give comfort to those you have stressed out.

Well thought out ( 8x) example of the day !
“100% of 80/20 members who complete the plan no longer binge”

You thought about that eight times before claiming to cure an eating disorder. Not even the medical profession can claim 100% success rate. Danny you have just “ jumped the shark” with that one.

Danny go on report yourself, they might go easy on you.

Can I recommend the 5 stages of grief as a research project: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. These are not linear; you might move forwards or backwards, sometimes in the same video sometimes over different days. Or in your case, sometimes in the same sentence.

PS I have two "cocky little f*cker" stickers in my collection do you want to swap for one of your " Walter Mittyitis" Pannini stickers? Or pop over to TT and speak to walkingcockwomblepete, he has 17 " smug and self satisfied" Pannini medical condition stickers, and he only needs 15.

You really are a consistently silly boy doing damage every day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spongranch

Danny

I sometimes feel guilty after firing off six paragraphs of p*ss taking rhetoric, now that is probably because I don't think 8x before pressing send as you do. I do sometimes worry that rather than trying to stop you from exploiting others, I might cause harm which is not the intention. I guess I am burdened with a conscience, though far from perfect myself. I would be happy if you would just stop this madness and live your life another way, Danny there is not much by way of comedy below, it is hard to try and be funny when I read some of the posts on here about the damage you have done. I feel sad when I read them, you should feel sad too, as you caused much of this.

I have heard you this week say " fake it until you make it" which summarises your scam like attitude. Then I heard a few clues drop out of your mouth that the money is fading away, in your case I am pleased. I am getting the feeling that financial burdens are piling up, and you deserve these problems. I am not saying this out of hatred, it is just that the quicker you stop, the less chance there is of people getting ripped off, placing their hope in a false prophet/conman who offers to deliver them from weight issues, with the recurring loop of emotional eating advice

Finally, I watched your very silly " hiding in plain sight" eye drops fake crying TT, and that tells me the contempt you have for other people, and how far you will go to manipulate others, all because you are truly damaged and broken inside. No one has ever found you funny, you have skills in other areas.

Having read a couple of messages over the last few days from people who believed in you and how their hopes were dashed, you should be so ashamed that you stop what you are doing right now. I am going to carry on pointing out your shady operation from just reading the last few posts from people you have truly exploited. You can laugh, lark around with boxes of doughnuts, make your inane comments about anything from Hillsborough to crossing the line on your views on doctors advice, in the middle of this you are causing genuine harm to others.

Apologies this message is not funny, I read a number of posts this morning that have confirmed to me why 8020 is a toxic operation and so much more than the daily shit show of conceited arrogance and hubris spewed forth by deluded root vegetables in possession of a webcam.

Danny you are not a reality show, you are a damaged person that needs help, but first stop broadcasting this damaging nonsense. Or go away, put in the graft, get some proper accredited and recognised qualifications in nutrition, psychology etc, rather than this lazy ego driven approach to fitness/nutrition/diet quoting stuff you read 10 years ago whilst juicing up on gym candy. I. Why not buy an ant farm, you can watch over it being the lord of all you survey? Danny you know you are stuck in a loop and bored of it all, stop now, take a breath and find a new direction.

• Heart

sarah tonin

Dine with Dinny don’t need to be edited if it’s filmed like his continuous lives and posted, I also think DW media black out day would be interesting to see the views 🤣 we did the breakfast lunch show before and it never took off (Find DJ in Portsmouth) people like me who start at 5am would of already caught the latest news and weather by 7am on pro-per new-s tations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

sarah tonin

#161 checking in…
Just got a reply from SlimmingWorld regarding the insulin video (thanks @Emj7969 for the clip to send)
PR done right, in my opinion this is how you manage your business, keep the positive engagement and stay in your lane and steer clear from cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Spongranch

I have no words I have never been in so much awe! Please will you marry me?!
Marriage? But Danny has stolen my heart. I cannot cheat on Saint Danny of Burwash :)

That is a very kind and a lovely offer of marriage, but as you know, Danny & The Turnips discussed flirting with TC's to reduce negative comments, and with people noticing his winking, I can't help but think Danny has started Operation Flirt. I do plan to slap on some Old Spice and Brut 33 as a kind of barrier contraceptive, should he plan to take the winking to the next level.

I have checked his winking, which has been commented on and it's actually Morse code that spells out "whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean it, I want you back for good". It took him a week to spell that out! Very romantic Danny, or is it just the subscriptions you want back?

I am also profoundly flawed. My last message was very "ranty", unlike Danny, I don't "always say things from a nice place," and I fail to think about what I am saying "eight times before I have said it".

That's why Danny has offered me the chance to enrol on his 80/20

"Think (8x) before you speak, saying it with kindness course".

Join me, and never again will you post a message pointing out his failings, his inconsistencies, idiotic tendencies, lack of preparation, and comedy moments that make a 6-hour speech on rice production in North Korea by Kim Jong -un sound appealing.

Use coupon code "GULLIBLE50" you also get an ebook of Dannys thoughts and anecdotes outlining his compassion towards people who disagree with him. Plus, a big cushion to hug when sitting on the settee, with Dannys pre-decline face on it!

You get a certificate, a phone call from Saint Danny and a signed photo when you complete the course. Only 12 payments of £25 paid in crypto to an offshore account. Payment in Monster Energy Drinks is also accepted. Not open to employees of HMRC

In my last message, I failed to think 8x before I pressed send. I managed 6x, and this is what I thought

1. Doughnuts? WTF ? On a "Fat loss vs Weight Loss" talk! I would like to see a pyromaniacs meeting where she brings a can of petrol!

2. Why is this spanner collecting psychological/mental health issues like kids collect football stickers? It is not a game!

3. His random self-diagnosed "poor me" conditions only create compassion fatigue with the public towards those with genuine conditions

4. "It is all content, isn't it?" so joking about mental health issues and spectrum disorders is nothing more than "comedy gold" to fill in dead space, not talking about fat loss and weight loss?

5. Turnip 1 paid £4,000 to Saint Danny in a year? Is it registered in the accounts? Or tax-free income? "Everything becomes clear." well that clarity must be, no one is qualified to give this advice. It's a basic calorie deficit plan with some amateur cod psychology from 2011 wrapped around Dannys go to emotional eating comfort pillow of projection.

6. Should I comment? Will it change anything?

7. No, I can't think anymore. I am losing the will to live

8. Nope, the "fight, flight or tell them they are talking shite" mechanism has been triggered!

I failed the "think 8x before you comment" Saint Danny test, but it was a tough with that live.

So sadly, it's no to marriage my focus is on thinking 8x before I speak and "saying things from a nice place," be that "nice place "the hard shoulder of a dual carriageway, my garage, walking around my housing estate or sharing the living room with root vegetables.

Don't forget to use "Gullible50" coupon code at the checkout. Numbers capped at infinity plus 1. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I just scrolled past and heard him say something like:

''I don't think the definition of a man or woman is created by the mistakes they have made. If they made mistakes in their past and learn from it, great. If they don't, well they are a c*nt''

I hate to break it to you Danny Boy but you most definitely are still a cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow

sarah tonin

I can't recall the last time I've heard any mention of what should be the core principle of 80/20, and in fact the origin of the plan's name: that 80% of your intake should comprise healthy nutritional food. And that would actually be a reasonable approach for many, in the context of a correct calorie calculation (ie a slight deficit to lose weight, not the significant surplus he gives everyone).

But no it's all about 20% trash "pwopaah nutwishin".
I was told to just hit protein goal, 5000 cals a day, eat what you like, drink what I like, and can have 1000 cals of shit chocolate crisps etc, I asked about cheap mince, 23% fat, he said yeah it’s fine you need fats, I ate so much shit, when I was dropped many professional people contacted me and it turns out my macros were wrong, and I would never of been able to reach my strongman goals without training 5 days a week (not deadlifts in my garden and a Sunday walk around burwash) with a personalised gym program, I only got 1 workout spread sheet and told to eat protein and get steps in! Months later I finally got to see the 8020 content videos which I did take the piss out of his fake laugh and sent the video to him on WhatsApp 🤣, I thought, he brags this content is above anything else out there, and I believe he believes that, but there is far more on YouTube thats more engaging, my mindset work I found on YouTube too, Tchq are right, he is the Dodgy 2nd hand car sells guy, like Matilda’s dad, all that sales click bait like Lee evans dvd combo “I’ve actually got one of these my self” bs, when I researched him on YouTube I went right back to the beginning LCF days (did not know this was separate to 8020 at the time) and it seemed back then he helped people well 1-2-1, but years later wanted to make a company like SW so came up with 8020, I didn’t feel comfortable with the money grabbing ideas he had for the women of the academy, affiliate links to sell products, it was all money, but on the day we met he knew I wanted to help people for free, or work on a £6 a month plan like another company were doing, he said half his day is free content on social and half is day is 8020, but that’s not the case the “free” was just wanting social media fame and to bring new leads in, should of left the podcast alone, that just confused people and brought drama, when I posted on TT to say I don’t film with other TT people because I don’t use people for clout, like when I met Amazing feet and What’s that say? He sent me a link to the video on WhatsApp and said is this about me 🤣 ffs if you look at my 10k day at VW, my family hugging me at the finish line, you are still holding up the selfie stick for the views 🤣🤣 8020 days felt like I was in the Truman Show!

• Heart

inandout

Barber Shop?

DW I am back in the room, dejavu, just like the times, we had to explain basic marketing concepts to you, over and over again.

Let's break it down into people, product, place, price and promotion. The 5Ps which as a self styled marketing expert, superior to all of the marketing people in Toshiba, Europe and maybe the world, you will understand.

People : If this is a barbers let us assume they give male haircuts. So 50% of the population
Product: This will be a haircut at people defining themselves as he/him in the main. To get reach you will need to entice a person getting a masculine haircut who also wants diet/weightloss advice, and of course funny stories
Place: If this is not a chain of barbers, then it will be a local place with a maximum reach of 10 miles. You are now trying to attract people who want a male haircut, and diet advice in a specific area. These will be small numbers
Price: Unless the barber is charging 50p, they will only get local people in. If they are charging 50p, they will not be able to afford to sponsor you.
Promotion: A chain of barbers is highly unlikely to spend marketing money on a bloke sitting in garage/living room spouting dubious advice You need people who identify with having men's haircuts within a 10 mile radius of Burwash. Your audience is about 30 spread around the place and half are TC's who only watch as they have no paint drying that day.
It is more cost effective for that barber shop to advertise locally to local people, rather than rely on someone watching your live stream in Scotland driving all the way down to Burwash to get a beard trim.

You know when barbers ask you where you are going on holiday? They are not really interested, sorry to break it to you but its just conversation. When you tell them you are an ex Toshiba marketing supremo and how you are running a cash based, quack diet business, again they are not interested, but they will feign interest and that is how you believe you have a sponsor.

If they gave you a brand new set of hair clippers when you left, it is not a free gift, it is a hint to do it yourself and not come back!

The best bloke in Toshiba marketing, who cannot work out audience reach, suitability of promotion, or mix up a polite conversation as a buying signal!

Remind me, were you pushed out to help stave off Toshibas collapse, or were you the reason and not accounting problems in Tokyo for Toshibas collapse? I secretly believe you turned up as the rat catcher, sat down and blagged the job for a few years.

Yes DW there are also the 7Ps of marketing promotion but I thought 5 would do today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

sarah tonin

Same old shitshow really! Absolutely nothing has changed in 4 years 🤯

This was around the time of the 365 ladies group (think that's right), about 8 or 10 of them I think. He was doing personal group coaching with them, one of his first show off/pet projects, it didn't last too long as he didn't put the effort in & upset them in other ways too. He called them toxic in the end when it fell apart, nothing to do with Whanker obviously! 🙄🙈
This is what happened to me, he was the No show not me, tried to destroy my family when I gave FP my 8020 account and I said on TT he took my given equipment back, and because I never bothered to argue the toss on WhatsApp he made it look like he was telling the truth because I just replied Fair Enough! it was all bs from the start he just wants to use you to sell his product and tells you want you want to here, SC good luck mate, the amount of graft you need to put in to be able to eat that many calories is beyond just move more!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Just popping on with a little update:

You know how I always say to trust me when I tell you the cogs are turning in the background? Well today I bring you all some good news…

Back in December Dan applied to have Daniel Wheeler Limited struck off. In order to have the Company to struck off he had to have met the required criteria, and also not have traded as Daniel Wheeler Ltd for 3 months.

If successful Daniel Wheeler Ltd would be dissolved, effectively taking any debts along with it,and leaving him free to start again. (It’s no coincidence he’s already set up other companies is it?)

Now, thankfully for us, TCHQ have some very knowledgable people on board who have objected to the strike off. After a couple of initial knock backs with evidence supplied for the objection it seems our concerns may have finally been taken seriously.

I can tell you that as of yesterday, Daniel Wheeler Limited has had the strike off officially suspended.

This is a massive win for us as it means that he’s no longer flying under the radar like he has for so many years previously, and there’s now a chance he may actually be held accountable for his actions!

It’s likely they will now ask him to disprove the information they already have - but I also know that Companies House wouldn’t have allowed this to happen if there wasn’t sufficient evidence to do so.

It’s also likely that this may have happened as a result of involvement from other authorities, but even if this is the case, the added information from TCHQ will have certainly contributed to it.

I had a quick look at reasons why a strike off may be suspended and found this little beauty:

Have you have decided to close your limited company and started the Strike Off process to remove it from the Companies House register, only to find that your striking-off action request has been denied?

This is a common occurrence and typically happens because you have an outstanding debt that needs to be paid – usually tax or PAYE – leading to HMRC’ suspending’ your Strike Off.

If you have outstanding creditors who stand to lose monies owed should your company be removed from the register, they will have two months from the date your strike-off application is advertised to submit their objection.

If Companies House decides to hold up the objection of your creditors or HMRC, then your strike-off application will be suspended, and your company will remain active.

Now, as he told us he’s paid all of his debts, it would be right to assume that it’s not been suspended for unpaid debt, leaving option 2 and HMRC…

Are you worried yet Danny, cos you should be….!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

sarah tonin

can you imagine being at the SW group and when its your turn to tell the group you have had a gain this week, the consultant asks, have you done a food diary? Yes! have you tried knocking one out?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Hi, been reading here for a while, hoping this guy can be stopped. It’s addictive reading!! Great work by everyone. Embarrassingly I bought the E-book last year! But it was so unbelievably crap I didn’t sign up! Can’t believe I thought anything he said was worth buying his book! He is such an idiot. I had unsubscribed from emails ages ago. Probably around the time he did the Dan died video, which was horrendous. But got sent this a couple of days ago. They shouldn’t still have my email address. I’ve asked them to not contact me again and to remove my email address. Hoping they do.
Welcome to TCHQ member #179 ❤

I can't believe hes resorting to cold calling as a way to get business now. Just shows the level of desperation we have reached with him now. You definately swerved a bullet not joining, thats for sure!

He didn’t. Just two weeks after he’d told us it was going to be a not for profit …….. he registered it as a limited company. (Another one)!!!

Breaking News 🗞

I’m not saying he’s desperate ……. BUT ……. I have it from several sources that he’s trying to get people back by offering 8 weeks of free 1-2-1 coaching 😂😂😂😂

Yep, that’s right ……. 8 weeks of ‘coaching’ by someone with zero qualifications- who has proven repeatedly that he is incapable of maintaining that contact for more than 2 weeks. I can just hear the excuses now - I have to prioritise my paying customers……. My MH is bad ……. How DARE you question me - you’re getting this for free (though the ‘this’ in question will be nothing).

Oh …… and he thinks that if they just had his ‘context’ for what’s gone on they’d understand. So he’s obviously cooking up more lies.

DO TELL ……
- what’s the context for hounding someone who is checking themselves into hospital because of your bullying?
- what’s the context for having your staff stalk someone at work?
- what’s the context for threatening customers?(and it’s not just me)
- what’s the context for saying you’re going to leak photos?
- what’s the context for being unqualified?
- what’s the context for repeatedly NOT delivering what you sell (that’s illegal)
- what’s the context for taking drugs repeatedly on air … and promoting them?
- what’s the context for telling people to break the law and purchase prescription only medication (no medication is 100% safe or effective)
- what’s the context for telling FattDan to not take insulin injections?
- what’s the context for having a dodgy accountant that doesn’t issue staff with payslips? (Implies HMRC fraud)
- what’s the context for telling disabled people they have to have 1-2-1 coaching?
- what’s the context to you clearly not being sober whilst working?
- what’s the context for giving medical advice to people when you are not qualified to do so?
- what’s the context for never learning from your mistakes?
- what’s the context for continually lying?
- what’s the context for your teams fake trolly accounts?
- what’s the context for ………..
well there are MANY things I know that I can’t share yet. Many more despicable things he has done to ruin peoples lives ……. So many people contacting DBA and myself …… He is dangerous……. His advice is dangerous. If anyone asks what you think ….. please warn them off.

This is a short sighted tactic from him to try and gain momentum and numbers …….. he’s incapable of delivering what he’s offering - and if thinks ex customers were mad the first time round ……… they’ll be livid the second!!!! And those people who haven’t been publicly vocal yet are much MUCH more likely to be vocal this time.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I have seen that desperate message and there is no context that will make any of the above acceptable

Just like its not acceptable to talk and laugh about drugging children in order to get some 'adult time' whilst live.

Episode 22 (yesterday I think) at around 11 mins has Sully and Wheeler talking live about it, all with Kaz agreeing in the background.

1) this was said live, not a private conversation
2) Kaz cackles along and adds her 2p worth- didn't someone say here she fostered or something? Surely this would be a safeguarding issue?
3) he has the audacity to say this is 'one for the trolls' like its actually funny.

No Daniel, it's not.

( thanks to one of our own for alerting me to this - I don't watch his lives and now I know why)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Well one of the reviews has triggered baby hasnt it!?

So if you say "I am qualified" that makes it true. In fact this is Danny 101, if hes said it on a live all other evidence vanishes like the matrix and a black cat. Vanished.

Show people you're qualified in all the conditions you claim to help. At the very best case scenario hes a L3 PT which is a dogshit qualification in the UK, 8-12 weeks. Anyone thinking they have nothing else to learn is to be avoided (Danny).

90% of people accusing people of being narcissists are narcissists themselves. Are you so dumb you've entered into circular logic? Confirming it for us? Also 90% is this one of those "willy nilly" figures like 99.9% of all anorexics became so because their parents weighed them.

Is this how your mind works? If you say it, its true? You've previously said "Ive already told people" yes, funnily enough your tales dont add up.

Family to support? Give over you're probably trying to get Sam to get more CMS for you to blown on weed. You'll be nowhere to be seen when you've had enough. Fucking family to support, I can only imagine the horror of a poor teenage girl having "supportive life advice" from the creepy cunt her mum moved in after a quick knee trembler on tindersaurus.

But hes kindness personified so they'll probably get that advice for free in between him filming the family pet to determine whether it too, wishes to fuck him. Or indeed filming the cat get done in the back garden.

You said something about Luke, "he doesnt even offer a potential solution", its sat on my mind that one. Like do you think saying something is better than saying you dont know? The superman t shirt has gone to your head and giving people hope through lies and pseudoscience is better, BETTER, than admitting you dont know.

Any 'expert' that has an answer for everything is no 'expert', its a huge strength to admit what you dont know. The fact he even calls himself an expert. I must be an expert in Mills and Boon as Ive read them.

Research is not googling a biased statement and ignoring everything to the contrary. Youtube is consuming content not education (your understanding of the literature is not tested). Do you know Daniel (and Craig whilst here) theres a real hard sell to call anything "fact" in science, you clowns just love to say it as it gives you authority (Like Dr Harold Kellogg). You have an evidence base that weighs towards something, hypotheses testing, you control for variables (not just ignore them). Sometimes theres conflict and journals take a position stance or theyll be a weighting of evidence in one of the sides of the see saw and that will be our "best evidence".

It isn't an essay from a kid doing A levels, it isn't a web MD narrative review of how 12 men reported sleeping after eating carbs; PS that was rice by the way, if you add protein or fat it slows it all down anyway.

Oh and stop talking about Neuroscience like you understand it a jot. A jaffa cake doesnt contain dopamine or serotonin you cretin..

Been meaning to ask, to slimmer people automatically have no trauma? And yes Im quite serious. You unilateral thinking and inability to nuance is quite astounding. If trauma leads to emotional eating and binging; what happens in the opposite? Oh I forgot its the trauma of being weighed...or maybe you dont know what you're talking about. "TRAUMA" as you frequently demonstrate can be applied to anything, you apply it like a shit tarot reader.

Ill bet theres some trauma, nope, have you ever had a pet die, yeah my sister killed my hamster with a dyson...see this is it we need to process this trauma and cure your EmoTiOnAL EAtinG and BiNGinG.

Omg youre so right Danny, it makes so much sense now you've said it like that.

Anything simplified "makes sense".

Qualifications lead to evidence based experience.

Experience of applying loose google principles for a long time and having the same 4 testimonials is er, NOT good experience.

Anyway Ive just finished watching Spooks so I'm off to tell Priti Patel how its really done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26