Dan Wheeler #20 Dans desperate to go viral, but he’s in a downward spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well one of the reviews has triggered baby hasnt it!?

So if you say "I am qualified" that makes it true. In fact this is Danny 101, if hes said it on a live all other evidence vanishes like the matrix and a black cat. Vanished.

Show people you're qualified in all the conditions you claim to help. At the very best case scenario hes a L3 PT which is a dogshit qualification in the UK, 8-12 weeks. Anyone thinking they have nothing else to learn is to be avoided (Danny).

90% of people accusing people of being narcissists are narcissists themselves. Are you so dumb you've entered into circular logic? Confirming it for us? Also 90% is this one of those "willy nilly" figures like 99.9% of all anorexics became so because their parents weighed them.

Is this how your mind works? If you say it, its true? You've previously said "Ive already told people" yes, funnily enough your tales dont add up.

Family to support? Give over you're probably trying to get Sam to get more CMS for you to blown on weed. You'll be nowhere to be seen when you've had enough. bleeping family to support, I can only imagine the horror of a poor teenage girl having "supportive life advice" from the creepy bleep her mum moved in after a quick knee trembler on tindersaurus.

But hes kindness personified so they'll probably get that advice for free in between him filming the family pet to determine whether it too, wishes to duck him. Or indeed filming the cat get done in the back garden.

You said something about Luke, "he doesnt even offer a potential solution", its sat on my mind that one. Like do you think saying something is better than saying you dont know? The superman t shirt has gone to your head and giving people hope through lies and pseudoscience is better, BETTER, than admitting you dont know.

Any 'expert' that has an answer for everything is no 'expert', its a huge strength to admit what you dont know. The fact he even calls himself an expert. I must be an expert in Mills and Boon as Ive read them.

Research is not googling a biased statement and ignoring everything to the contrary. Youtube is consuming content not education (your understanding of the literature is not tested). Do you know Daniel (and Craig whilst here) theres a real hard sell to call anything "fact" in science, you clowns just love to say it as it gives you authority (Like Dr Harold Kellogg). You have an evidence base that weighs towards something, hypotheses testing, you control for variables (not just ignore them). Sometimes theres conflict and journals take a position stance or theyll be a weighting of evidence in one of the sides of the see saw and that will be our "best evidence".

It isn't an essay from a kid doing A levels, it isn't a web MD narrative review of how 12 men reported sleeping after eating carbs; PS that was rice by the way, if you add protein or fat it slows it all down anyway.

Oh and stop talking about Neuroscience like you understand it a jot. A jaffa cake doesnt contain dopamine or serotonin you cretin..

Been meaning to ask, to slimmer people automatically have no trauma? And yes Im quite serious. You unilateral thinking and inability to nuance is quite astounding. If trauma leads to emotional eating and binging; what happens in the opposite? Oh I forgot its the trauma of being weighed...or maybe you dont know what you're talking about. "TRAUMA" as you frequently demonstrate can be applied to anything, you apply it like a tit tarot reader.

Ill bet theres some trauma, nope, have you ever had a pet die, yeah my sister killed my hamster with a dyson...see this is it we need to process this trauma and cure your EmoTiOnAL EAtinG and BiNGinG.

Omg youre so right Danny, it makes so much sense now you've said it like that.

Anything simplified "makes sense".

Qualifications lead to evidence based experience.

Experience of applying loose google principles for a long time and having the same 4 testimonials is er, NOT good experience.

Anyway Ive just finished watching Spooks so I'm off to tell Priti Patel how its really done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello Danny Wheeler, is it Dannie " ie" or Danny with a " y"?

Just a short note today. I was compiling a list of scientific ( that is real research, not cod psychology) on mindset, nutrition and so on, which goes beyond 2012 where you are truly stuck. Then I read your words responding to the accusation of narcissistic behaviour which I have paraphrased.

" 90% of people who accuse others of being narcissists, are narcissists themselves" Danny Wheeler

That is simply untrue and I was going to quote huge chunks from " Pulver, S. E. (1970). Narcissism: The Term and the Concept. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 18(2)" you know like I have 10 years of scientific research from google, bing and " Ask Jeeves"

You know throw in some big words, do my grammar and spell checking, then fire it off.

Then I realised something basic that I had missed, and I am so stupid for missing it. It was right in front of my eyes and I was looking at your comment through the lens of an adult not Danny " the turnip head" Man-Child. My ego got in the way of something right under my nose.

Your snarky clap back comment about narcissists is basically a translation of " those that smelt it dealt it" .

Nope your statistic is made up and the accusation has no foundation in any research. It might be something you say to a friend in a tent on a teenage camping trip whilst burying your nose in the pillow, but in the real world, even a turnip would not argue the " smelt it dealt it" defence!

Can we play "hide and seek" next? I can bring my friends HM and RC, they are relentless at finding stuff. I lose every time!
I actually love you. Your posts are incredible

Reactions: 10
Not sure why he's even addressed point 1. Saying he's Daniel not Danny. No one called him Danny, the reviewer calls themselves Danny Wheeler. even starts Hi Daniel! Don't be so self absorbed Dan!
He may be beyond plain old stupid and into the realm of actually mentally challenged - which is still no excuse for any of his atrocious conduct!

Reactions: 8
So he says this about someone trying to warn people.....

Screenshot_20220201_171029_com.facebook.katana_edit_171784718378475.jpg

Then posts this which proves it's a real client and not one of his imaginary fake accounts! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Screenshot_20220201_170551_com.facebook.katana_edit_171544032314970.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hello Danny Wheeler, is it Dannie " ie" or Danny with a " y"?

Just a short note today. I was compiling a list of scientific ( that is real research, not cod psychology) on mindset, nutrition and so on, which goes beyond 2012 where you are truly stuck. Then I read your words responding to the accusation of narcissistic behaviour which I have paraphrased.

" 90% of people who accuse others of being narcissists, are narcissists themselves" Danny Wheeler

That is simply untrue and I was going to quote huge chunks from " Pulver, S. E. (1970). Narcissism: The Term and the Concept. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association, 18(2)" you know like I have 10 years of scientific research from google, bing and " Ask Jeeves"

You know throw in some big words, do my grammar and spell checking, then fire it off.

Then I realised something basic that I had missed, and I am so stupid for missing it. It was right in front of my eyes and I was looking at your comment through the lens of an adult not Danny " the turnip head" Man-Child. My ego got in the way of something right under my nose.

Your snarky clap back comment about narcissists is basically a translation of " those that smelt it dealt it" .

Nope your statistic is made up and the accusation has no foundation in any research. It might be something you say to a friend in a tent on a teenage camping trip whilst burying your nose in the pillow, but in the real world, even a turnip would not argue the " smelt it dealt it" defence!

Can we play "hide and seek" next? I can bring my friends HM and RC, they are relentless at finding stuff. I lose every time!

I don't know who you are, but I like your cut

Well one of the reviews has triggered baby hasnt it!?

So if you say "I am qualified" that makes it true. In fact this is Danny 101, if hes said it on a live all other evidence vanishes like the matrix and a black cat. Vanished.

Show people you're qualified in all the conditions you claim to help. At the very best case scenario hes a L3 PT which is a dogshit qualification in the UK, 8-12 weeks. Anyone thinking they have nothing else to learn is to be avoided (Danny).

90% of people accusing people of being narcissists are narcissists themselves. Are you so dumb you've entered into circular logic? Confirming it for us? Also 90% is this one of those "willy nilly" figures like 99.9% of all anorexics became so because their parents weighed them.

Is this how your mind works? If you say it, its true? You've previously said "Ive already told people" yes, funnily enough your tales dont add up.

Family to support? Give over you're probably trying to get Sam to get more CMS for you to blown on weed. You'll be nowhere to be seen when you've had enough. bleeping family to support, I can only imagine the horror of a poor teenage girl having "supportive life advice" from the creepy bleep her mum moved in after a quick knee trembler on tindersaurus.

But hes kindness personified so they'll probably get that advice for free in between him filming the family pet to determine whether it too, wishes to duck him. Or indeed filming the cat get done in the back garden.

You said something about Luke, "he doesnt even offer a potential solution", its sat on my mind that one. Like do you think saying something is better than saying you dont know? The superman t shirt has gone to your head and giving people hope through lies and pseudoscience is better, BETTER, than admitting you dont know.

Any 'expert' that has an answer for everything is no 'expert', its a huge strength to admit what you dont know. The fact he even calls himself an expert. I must be an expert in Mills and Boon as Ive read them.

Research is not googling a biased statement and ignoring everything to the contrary. Youtube is consuming content not education (your understanding of the literature is not tested). Do you know Daniel (and Craig whilst here) theres a real hard sell to call anything "fact" in science, you clowns just love to say it as it gives you authority (Like Dr Harold Kellogg). You have an evidence base that weighs towards something, hypotheses testing, you control for variables (not just ignore them). Sometimes theres conflict and journals take a position stance or theyll be a weighting of evidence in one of the sides of the see saw and that will be our "best evidence".

It isn't an essay from a kid doing A levels, it isn't a web MD narrative review of how 12 men reported sleeping after eating carbs; PS that was rice by the way, if you add protein or fat it slows it all down anyway.

Oh and stop talking about Neuroscience like you understand it a jot. A jaffa cake doesnt contain dopamine or serotonin you cretin..

Been meaning to ask, to slimmer people automatically have no trauma? And yes Im quite serious. You unilateral thinking and inability to nuance is quite astounding. If trauma leads to emotional eating and binging; what happens in the opposite? Oh I forgot its the trauma of being weighed...or maybe you dont know what you're talking about. "TRAUMA" as you frequently demonstrate can be applied to anything, you apply it like a tit tarot reader.

Ill bet theres some trauma, nope, have you ever had a pet die, yeah my sister killed my hamster with a dyson...see this is it we need to process this trauma and cure your EmoTiOnAL EAtinG and BiNGinG.

Omg youre so right Danny, it makes so much sense now you've said it like that.

Anything simplified "makes sense".

Qualifications lead to evidence based experience.

Experience of applying loose google principles for a long time and having the same 4 testimonials is er, NOT good experience.

Anyway Ive just finished watching Spooks so I'm off to tell Priti Patel how its really done.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
This is actually one of the saddest aspects of the current round of the Wheeler cycle of destruction. He is unquestionably having an impact on those children's lives, and it is no doubt negative.

And what a joke he is, claiming he's trying to support his family... he's trying to SCAM them same as his customers and anyone else he encounters. Even if he were legitimately trying to support himself (nevermind anyone else), he should try doing so through an honest day's work! Either at a real job, or by providing the online services he claims. Nah that would never enter his mind, would it?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So he says this about someone trying to warn people.....

View attachment 1032429

Then posts this which proves it's a real client and not one of his imaginary fake accounts! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

View attachment 1032430
Bloody brilliant! 🤣😂

Nothing gets past TCHQ! 🧐🤓

Awesome spot there! 👏🥳

It's official, he is actually off his head! 🤯

You really do deserve everything coming your way Whanker Boy Danny, & I really don't mean success, you absolute fucktard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
#2 sitting here waiting for receipts for Danny to post receipts (he can’t).
He has made some very serious accusations today about someone …….. (that he may or may not think is me).
Prove they’re fake accounts- prove who is behind them. Spoiler alert - they’re not fake. Spoiler alert - neither are the reviews.

HUGE THANKS to the person that sent me the SW video saying insulin is synned (it’s NOT) - and I just need that email address for SW so they can add it to the file. Does anyone have it to hand????

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A while back I decided to investigate Dan's claim that there are numerous "fake accounts" harassing him. It does not stand up to reason.

For one thing, this site has elaborate measures to prevent opening more than one account. Objective writing style analysis also shows great diversity in the TP reviews and TL comments.

He is completely deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He has made some very serious accusations today about someone …….. (that he may or may not think is me).
Prove they’re fake accounts- prove who is behind them. Spoiler alert - they’re not fake. Spoiler alert - neither are the reviews.

HUGE THANKS to the person that sent me the SW video saying insulin is synned (it’s NOT) - and I just need that email address for SW so they can add it to the file. Does anyone have it to hand????
Here you go👍
Screenshot_20220131_153112_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I've messaged via Facebook before & always had a quick reply, gets passed to brand protection team at HQ usually.

Previous email info:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well one good thing about Danny boys manic rants is it spurs us into action…! 🤓

I’ve emailed SW’s corporate team via the website, and also emailed TP so they can verify my review

Keep scrambling Dan, the net is closing in on you. Keep calling us all liars or fake, see how far it gets you 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 17
252 in Academy now.
He wins a few and loses loads..I wonder if some new ones have left already.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.