Dan Wheeler #20 Dans desperate to go viral, but heโ€™s in a downward spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely a thriving business wouldn't need to post fake 5* reviews, especially from a customer only 1 week into the plan?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„

They seem to be on a bit of 'fake' attack mission today, his last few TT's & lots of replies from him & Kaz saying "another fake account, thanks for helping the algorithm by commenting" ๐Ÿ˜
Triggered by a new explanatory google review giving 2 stars is my guess.

Reactions: 12
Just to discuss the DW Slimming World rant. First off, apologies this is always written with an extra layer of anonymity, as I do know quite a bit about this person and his time at Toshiba, so I tend to lurk and disappear.

Dan you might not like what you read below, but it is the truth.

Dan Wheeler dropped weight and was binge eating and purging when he was at Toshiba from 2010 onwards. He was a gobby sh*te and would discuss his personal life quite openly if it got him attention. The office gossip picked up very quickly that he was eating to some kind of a bodybuilding diet plan, all plain chicken etc, then he would binge on junk food.

At no point did he ever blame Slimming World for a supposed eating disorder. There were people at Toshiba ( circa 300 staff ) who were on their own keep fit, exercise, diet journey. There were people there at the time who were on WW and SW. At no point did Dan Wheeler mouth off to any member of staff that what they were doing on WW or SW that their chosen path was wrong. It just did not happen, the SW eating disorder story was never discussed by Dan Wheeler, and given that he has no filter on any of his attention-seeking conversations.

I dispute that 8020 is doing alright. Daniel you have a failed winding up order, 3-4 years of accounts that are exactly the same to the pound, something which any accountant will tell you is very unusual indeed. HMRC should be breathing down your neck, and they can go back 6 years or up to 20 if they believe fraud has taken place.

SW will be around in years to come,whether I like it, you dislike it, or we are all indifferent. You are a bloke in a garage or front room, with no qualifications, no nutritionists, substituting googling for scientific research. SW would have to make some very serious errors before they lose the staff, the head office, and all their nutritionists before they slink back into someones front room and make tedious daytime smut filled "shows" to audiences in single figures. Dan you have no talent for little TV show which is about as useful and authentic as me playing " Post Office" in a wendy house at school when I was 5! Grow up man, you might have talent but it is not in broadcasting.

Daniel you have taken aim at Slimming World in the ways you have denied. I know this as they have file on you, something that I know goes back at least 2-3 years when it was told to me by a head office SW person in a senior role. Nope not making this up, I still have the email from them.

"12 years in therapy" Daniel you have my support and empathy if you are in need of therapy, but...................... The American comedian Peter Davidson recently said ( he has had mental health issues since he was 12) "having mental health issues, is no excuse for being a dick" . His words not mine. It is no excuse for your appalling behaviour towards others. Stop bandying the therapy, drug addict, poor me stuff around as your defence mechanism. No one buys it when they know what you are really like.

" I need you to correct this thought process" Dan Wheeler addressing on Tik Tok someone believing he is jealous of Slimming World

Daniel that very sentence, shows you to be an arrogant, conceited delusional fool. That sentence fell out of the mouth of a man-baby who cannot accept any opinions other than his own. Daniel people are not delusional about you, you are not misunderstood, it is the opposite, they know you too well. You don't have the right to tell anyone " I need you...." as you are not really respected much are you?

Daniel, you also mentioned your "confidence". Sorry to tell you, it is not really confidence you have, as it is propped up by drug abuse, the need for sycophants to laugh at your jokes, the hungry need for fame, your delusional belief that you are funny and interesting, and the list goes on.

Mate, you don't have confidence. You have a self-constructed personality which you created as a coping mechanism as somewhere in that head, there is a frightened little boy still trying to make sense of the world. I am not mocking you with this comment, but be self aware, you are not confident you are just a very silly person who has the capacity to damage other peoples lives.

Arrogance is not confidence

" Confident individuals also know how to accept any mistakes or areas of improvement and push themselves to reach their goals"
" Arrogance occurs when someone is aware of their strengths but uses them in a negative light.....Arrogant individuals usually have little experience and strengths, or they may choose to only view the few strengths they have, rather than focus on any improvements."

Your arrogance is why you have no nutritional qualifications, no science-based qualifications, no psychology qualifications. To obtain these would entail learning from other people and maybe keeping your mouth shut for a while, something you cannot do. It is also why you don't want your sycophants to have qualifications, as you have no confidence to work in an environment with talented people.

Let's deal with the " blue eyes" and your delusional view that you are good looking. Mate, whatever you had has gone. You burned it out with steroids, coke and all the other crap that has propped up your life. It has aged you, your hair has fallen out, you have put weight on, and you are slowly going to seed. We all get older, none of us look like we did in our twenties. Get over yourself, no one is that bothered about your looks, and whether your eyes are the more blue and deeper than the deepest ocean, people are always going to dive deep and find that toxic troubled personality underneath.

" you hate me but I am not that bad...." Yes Daniel you do bring out hate in people. But what you are missing is that people have been hurt by you, and many do not want you to hurt others with your science free, emotional eating cod psychology "system". You cannot make it as black and white as hate or like. It is not that simple much as you try to make it seem that way.

Go live your life, no one cares that much to hate you every day, but run a business that damages people, then you are going to be under the spotlight.

A thought to ponder Daniel . You have established a pattern of spewing anger, resentment, and disinformation, towards anyone who you perceive to be more successful than you ( people or companies ) better looking than you, more qualified than you, richer than you, funnier than you. The list goes on. You are driven by fear and envy and the urge to be noticed.

It is the same pattern of behaviour over and over again. Have a think, make a brave decision, get some real help, and stop with all this nonsense.
What an excellent summary and perspective.

If Wheeler had an ounce of humility or honest desire to improve he would study this closely, work through the pain, and take it to heart. But of course, he,wonโ€™t!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What an excellent summary and perspective.

If Wheeler had an ounce of humility or honest desire to improve he would study this closely, work through the pain, and take it to heart. But of course, he,wonโ€™t!
He would be so jealous of 2 previous trainers he employed who are now living and training in Dubai while their ex boss is living in his girlfriends house.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes me cringe when he says โ€˜worlds first nutrition, movement and mindset breakfast showโ€™, who does he think he is ๐Ÿ˜‚ with his 69 views on tiktok this morning.

Lots of sound issues on his impromptu lives this morning and thatโ€™s only the small parts I skipped through, so looks like the new laptop and set up is going to work well tomorrow ๐Ÿคฃ

Can you imagine Phill and Holly on this morning saying โ€˜bare with us gang, technical issuesโ€™ and getting โ€˜guestsโ€™ to restart their routers๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, he mentioned that the 4 hour show is now a 3 hour show as 1 hour is exclusive to the academy. I think he owes them that atleast!!! But you know the first hour will be tit as he will be too eager to address his hundreds of adoring fans for the first of his breakfast shows ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Dan said Kaz is coming down tonight and he will be live again at 6pm for some โ€˜fun timeโ€™.

Nice to see Kaz has her priorities straight and is spending this half term week with her child!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 10
CHEATING: what or whom?

Aww mate, dude, you havent fixed your trauma, you need my automated system. 1-1 support (Im not a practitioner).

Makes me cringe when he says โ€˜worlds first nutrition, movement and mindset breakfast showโ€™, who does he think he is ๐Ÿ˜‚ with his 69 views on tiktok this morning.

Lots of sound issues on his impromptu lives this morning and thatโ€™s only the small parts I skipped through, so looks like the new laptop and set up is going to work well tomorrow ๐Ÿคฃ

Can you imagine Phill and Holly on this morning saying โ€˜bare with us gang, technical issuesโ€™ and getting โ€˜guestsโ€™ to restart their routers๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, he mentioned that the 4 hour show is now a 3 hour show as 1 hour is exclusive to the academy. I think he owes them that atleast!!! But you know the first hour will be tit as he will be too eager to address his hundreds of adoring fans for the first of his breakfast shows ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Dan said Kaz is coming down tonight and he will be live again at 6pm for some โ€˜fun timeโ€™.

Nice to see Kaz has her priorities straight and is spending this half term week with her child!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”
He cant tolerate not pontificating for a day

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So....wait....now its 10-1 with an exclusive hour?

Man can't see anything through

Hes so interesting!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have tried creating a new thread:

Reactions: 8
So....wait....now its 10-1 with an exclusive hour?

Man can't see anything through

Hes so interesting!
Haha oh this did make me laugh

1. Gervais (9.58)
2. Rogan (9.57) ๐Ÿค” - yeah that's how time rankings work in his 100m analogy? 0.01 second faster is now silver medal

When he said how much Musk and Cox have influenced him and hopes it shows!!!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

(A little bit of wee came out)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember the snivelling apology a few weeks ago how he got it wrong and was sorry.....Now he's back to trolls and them leaving fake reviews.

Even If the review was real and was 5 star, one person has had a good experience this is just confirmation bias, good reviews are real and bad review are trolls. Funny that ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Reactions: 7
Haha oh this did make me laugh

1. Gervais (9.58)
2. Rogan (9.57) ๐Ÿค” - yeah that's how time rankings work in his 100m analogy? 0.01 second faster is now silver medal

When he said how much Musk and Cox have influenced him and hopes it shows!!!

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

(A little bit of wee came out)
What are you trying to say? That you donโ€™t believe Dan is a well educated, billionaire genius?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.