Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances - I just found people with the same names, saying the same things...about a completely different diet plan. Shooketh, I tell thee.

(These are from 2018...before 80/20 existed).

What are the chances?! Bet if the images were still there, these people would even look the same as the 80/20 ones (they do, I have them saved).

Almost as if...but no, surely not...Daniel Wheeler is such a fine, upstanding teller of truths...I mean, it's not like he'd just...lie, and try to pass these old, completelyotherdietplan testimonials as 80/20...would he?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Holy tit, I thought he only had me in the collage photo of transformations. He has me amongst the individual testimonials.
That testimonial was written by me but it was not I repeat was not for the 80/20 lifestyle plan. It’s was LCF and I wasn’t even trained by wheeler. The PT’s followed their own training methods and yes my transformation was amazing and got even better (all ego aside), it wasn’t due to eating 2300 and walking it was through hard work and discipline
I am gutted that he is using my transformation amongst other people’s to lure in clients.
Why doesn’t he use past or present 80/20 clients transformations? I tell you why because it doesn’t work.
Not because it’s me but this is the lowest of lows, morally and ethically this is wrong on so many levels and surely there is a legal element of doing this also?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the live morning step classes; boxing; weight training and imminent dance and yoga classes are all in the academy are they chinny chin chin?! bleeping hell the blatant lies! He makes Boris sound like mother Theresa in comparison ! 😂
Christ, I have lost count of the number of times he has LIED on videos that there is yoga/pilates classes. It really pissed us instructors off as he took no notice of what we were actually doing and made us feel guilty that he was plugging a service that didn't exist (shock horror!) Along with saying there was intermediate and advanced step classes with a box step, nope! We were told to keep it beginner level and never got told to take it up a notch. Plus Wheeler, I thought the classes weren't necessary and that's why you got rid of us in your 'scaling back the business' live? If that's true then stop using them as a sales pitch!
And stop acting like the classes you're posting are anything new, do you not think people will suss this when Ellen is interacting with comments from people who arent even in the academy anymore? Not to mention, you know, dates are on those videos!
If you want to have classes, get Steve to do some ffs! There is a way Ellen's can be deleted too and once that happens what are you going to do then?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shall we predict tomorrows walk with wheeler.

“f*k sake, sorry gang, technical issues..

Just drinking my energy drink..

Ey up Jen..

How’s it going Julia..

Sully mate, get your arse out of bed..

Rowlaaaaaaaand..

Cleverlyyyyyyy..

Right gang get your questions in, how can I help you today?..

Seany boy what did you get up to last night?

Get your questions in gang but I will prioritise my academy.

Ey up Jen…

Tall man, sup dude…

Get your questions in gang..”

And repeat.
All while constantly clearing his throat 🤢

Reactions: 7
Shall we predict tomorrows walk with wheeler.

“f*k sake, sorry gang, technical issues..

Just drinking my energy drink..

Ey up Jen..

How’s it going Julia..

Sully mate, get your arse out of bed..

Rowlaaaaaaaand..

Cleverlyyyyyyy..

Right gang get your questions in, how can I help you today?..

Seany boy what did you get up to last night?

Get your questions in gang but I will prioritise my academy.

Ey up Jen…

Tall man, sup dude…

Get your questions in gang..”

And repeat.
Did you hear how rude and aggressive he was to Kaz over the reminder email not being sent out again. What a dick.

Holy tit, I thought he only had me in the collage photo of transformations. He has me amongst the individual testimonials.
That testimonial was written by me but it was not I repeat was not for the 80/20 lifestyle plan. It’s was LCF and I wasn’t even trained by wheeler. The PT’s followed their own training methods and yes my transformation was amazing and got even better (all ego aside), it wasn’t due to eating 2300 and walking it was through hard work and discipline
I am gutted that he is using my transformation amongst other people’s to lure in clients.
Why doesn’t he use past or present 80/20 clients transformations? I tell you why because it doesn’t work.
Not because it’s me but this is the lowest of lows, morally and ethically this is wrong on so many levels and surely there is a legal element of doing this also?
can you report this to anyone? ASA maybe?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Either you can message him and ask him to remove them - someone else did this recently and he removed them without issue.

Or try ASA and Action Fraud.

The more people that report him, the more chance we have got of someone taking us seriously.

These photos aren't representative of 80/20

The services he claims to offer, he doesn't.

He claims to be qualified - he isn't.

He says he has coaches - he doesn't.

Its amazing how these transformations have surfaced after we have repeatedly discussed it. He obviously didn't bank on LCF clients being part of TCHQ did he?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Such a scam! Even one of the testimonial videos, the woman refers to Life Changing Fitness! This is completely false advertising.
So this guy lost over 3lb a week for 12 weeks, now am I right to believe he would need to be in a Daily calorie deficit of 1500 cals, that’s 10,500 a week? But 80/20 is high cals, so his movement must of been a marathon a day? But at 15,000 km in 12 weeks thats 110 miles a day! So recap, 80/20 high cals and run 4 marathons a day, I may of misunderstood all of this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So this guy lost over 3lb a week for 12 weeks, now am I right to believe he would need to be in a Daily calorie deficit of 1500 cals, that’s 10,500 a week? But 80/20 is high cals, so his movement must of been a marathon a day? But at 15,000 km in 12 weeks thats 110 miles a day! So recap, 80/20 high cals and run 4 marathons a day, I may of misunderstood all of this 🤣
How he thinks he can market these people as 8020 is beyond me.

Though it's very telling that none of those people from Apr-Sept when he was at his peak are on that wall of shame, I mean fame!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t be silly. Eat more and do 10000 steps and you’ll be skinny in six weeks. Tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Either you can message him and ask him to remove them - someone else did this recently and he removed them without issue.

Or try ASA and Action Fraud.

The more people that report him, the more chance we have got of someone taking us seriously.

These photos aren't representative of 80/20

The services he claims to offer, he doesn't.

He claims to be qualified - he isn't.

He says he has coaches - he doesn't.

Its amazing how these transformations have surfaced after we have repeatedly discussed it. He obviously didn't bank on LCF clients being part of TCHQ did he?! 😂
ASA and Action Fraud, screenshot EVERYTHING. Then email him and tell him he has 48 hours to delete the fake testimonial AND issue a public apology for fraudulent use of your image and testimonial or you'll start sharing the evidence and naming him.

Reason for that is it'll force him to get busy urgently and add a load of stress on him. And every minute he's tied up in stressful situations like that and trying to save face/prevent action, he's not able to be conning someone else.

• Heart
He's just posted a TT vid "correcting the trolls" and conveniently left out all the information that those transformations were nothing to do with his 8020 diet...

He's just posted a TT vid "correcting the trolls" and conveniently left out all the information that those transformations were nothing to do with his 8020 diet...
Screenshot_20220127-075047_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1019694
He’s now done a video replying to this comment.
Firstly - tutting - oh I wonder who posted this comment? - A profile with no posts, no followers…..
Then Saying - all the testimonials were all his clients, his business, his 80/20 coaching methods and principles

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it means he lived 15,000km away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s now done a video replying to this comment.
Firstly - tutting - oh I wonder who posted this comment? - A profile with no posts, no followers…..
Then Saying - all the testimonials were all his clients, his business, his 80/20 coaching methods and principles
Why's he focusing on Mike Ward, which no one really said anything about (except mixing him up with someone else, which was very quickly corrected)? I'm guessing that's the only one who he thinks won't correct his lies.

It doesn't matter that he coached or worked with these people in the past, no one is disputing that. What we're disputing is that they were NOT 80/20 clients, and achieved their weight loss with VERY different methods to those he's using their images and testimonials to rip people off with.

No one's disputing the fact that he worked with certain people. We are saying slab head has copied and pasted the testimonials from LCF to 80/20. It's hilarious how he responds on TT to being called out in here so he can change the narrative. If we are lying or not telling the truth then how about screen shotting comments. Oh no because that would mean admitting your dad little ego comes in here to read all about yourself. Your not worth trolling. Calling you out for lying isn't trolling. Take the tit down DW.

Why's he focusing on Mike Ward, which no one really said anything about (except mixing him up with someone else, which was very quickly corrected)? I'm guessing that's the only one who he thinks won't correct his lies.

It doesn't matter that he coached or worked with these people in the past, no one is disputing that. What we're disputing is that they were NOT 80/20 clients, and achieved their weight loss with VERY different methods to those he's using their images and testimonials to rip people off with.
I brought him up and of course it.was an opportunity to show them topless together. Which if we all remember rightly Dan cried over at loose women about being topless. Now not so bothered ChubbyDan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's like a rickshaw driver using testimonials from when he was a chauffeur with a Bentley. Yes, both are modes of transport, but you aren't going to have the same experience on your journey and - especially if you need to go a long distance - it's highly unlikely you'll get to where you need to be in the rickshaw...

Oh Whanker, for clarification - the rickshaw? That's 80/20.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan if you’re going to say you were trolled at least ensure it’s correct.
No one mentioned Mike ward for a start other than to ask if it’s the same guy in the daily Mail.

secondly, ONE OF YOUR EX CLIENTS IS IN HERE saying you did NOT use the current 8020 principles for his weight loss

ffs. Learn to read you dopey bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Steve, pass this on will you babes...

Those testimonials are NOT representative of 80/20- those results were NOT achieved through 80/20 and are a result of LCF.

A very different programme with a drastically different approach.

You cannot claim 8020 did that when it isn't true!

Hes an utter fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.