Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up, was that really THE advert, all 30 seconds of it?! 😳 MattDan should hang his head in shame if he had anything to do with that waste of time & money! Kaz looked awful 🙈 definitely wouldn't inspire you to rush & join, what were they thinking?! 🤯

These new, or should I say very old, testimonials being used, he's moved on to straight up, blatant fraud now! Definitely report to Trading Standards for East Sussex area & Action Fraud.

His manic phase is certainly productive, I'll give him that, keep it coming Whanker Boy 👮‍♂️🚔🔗
And the 30 seconds of crap doesn’t talk to anyone who isn’t a mother nor anyone who isn’t a wife - well done MattDan/Dan - fecking idiots - wouldn’t expect anything less than that shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1017152View attachment 1017153View attachment 1017155View attachment 1017156
All 4 of these gentlemen being paraded as 80/20 clients are all LIFE CHANGING FITNESS CLIENTS pre 2015... That's right 7 years ago. Daniel Cody was one of DW first ever clients and I mean from the start 2013 id say . The diet plan used was a LOW calorie HIGH exercise plan. With 5 gym sessions a week. Strict tailored diets. Not the 80/20 plan one bit. This is massively misleading to the new members of public he's going to scam. There are more who definitely did not do the 80/20 diet on there and infact I'm going to say all was pre 80/20 and between 2013 and 2017. This guy needs stopping however we can. Whatever way we can.
Where are these published?

Reactions: 5
yes Dan, this is exactly where your focus should be - on your PROFESSIONAL and FAMILY FRIENDLY PLAN
yay for weed, yay for coke, yay for codeine,
such a shining inspiration

knob

View attachment 1017763
They should legalise brushing your teeth

Geez his lives just get more and more vile; the line today about telling Sam’s kids at the table both he and them have all been inside Sam at one point. 🤢 he is grim beyond belief
Pig! Those poor kids- what is she doing?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he having a laff?

Workouts? -there are none!

Hundreds of recipes? What those recipes that had to be deleted as they weren't his?

Email support? Wouldn't bother unless you want to be told to 'trust the process'. God forbid you ask him for what you have paid for though, he will call you a c*nt!

Contact the team for help? - unless it's escaped your memory you have no team. No nutritionists, no coaches, no qualifications and not a single business brain cell between you all!

Dont even start me on the exercise classes - there's about 40 left that Ellen didn't delete that are being reposted - THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTORS!

This is all absolute rubbish and the attached is definitely not what you get when you sign up!

Then to add insult to injury you use testimonials from people that didn't lose weight with 8020. LCF was a very different business, and he knows it!!
Right, surely there must be a way that Ellen can remove her videos even though shes no longer in the group? Any fb wizards know?

Reactions: 7
Why does Kaz look like Big Bird in the Advert though? 🤣🤣

Also do women only loose weight to better wives and mother's? I'm not married and have no kids, does this mean I can stay fat? Pass the crisps! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does Kaz look like Big Bird in the Advert though? 🤣🤣

Also do women only loose weight to better wives and mother's? I'm not married and have no kids, does this mean I can stay fat? Pass the crisps! 🤣🤣
And why were they not full body filmed. Head shots are nothing to go by. I got a small head and a fat ar$e and belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This idiot is now claiming they can deal with any and all conditions. Right which authorative body do I report this to please? He can't get away with this.
If this passes as an online ad, try the ASA . They tend to rap knuckles, as they don't have that much power, but it makes most companies think when the ASA gets involved. If the company has the capacity to think!

https://www.asa.org.uk/about-asa-and-cap/the-work-we-do/what-we-cover.htmlas of complaint inside our remit
"The types of ads we deal with include:
  • Radio and TV ads (including teleshopping presentations
  • Ads on the internet, smartphones and tablet
  • Ad claims on companies’ own websites
  • Commercial e-mail and text messages
  • Posters/billboards
  • Leaflets and brochures
  • Ads at the cinema
  • Direct mail, whether addressed to you personally or not
Use this form to report online scam ads in paid-for space: including ads on newspaper websites, paid-for search engine ads or ads appearing on social media.
We share information gathered via those reports with our network of key industry partners, including all the major social media platforms and ad networks operating in the UK, so that scam ads are taken down and the information used to stop similar ads appearing."

Reactions: 5
So you can confirm you didn't get progress through the 8020 plan and these pics aren't representative of 8020?!
100% can confirm that my transformation wasn't from 80/20 plan. I never heard of the 80/20 lifestyle plan back then it was a full 7 day nutrition plan and 6 day training plan in the gym with weights and cardio.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100% can confirm that my transformation wasn't from 80/20 plan. I never heard of the 80/20 lifestyle plan back then it was a full 7 day nutrition plan and 6 day training plan in the gym with weights and cardio.
Thank you.

Something else that will be passed on. Thanks Wheeler!

I am told Mike was part of LCF, thats how he got those results and he later became a coach.

I am also told these people will never have heard of 80/20 that's been emblazoned all over their pictures unless they have been follwing the tit show more recently.

False representation again Daniel. Tut Tut!

Reactions: 12
I'm just catching up, was that really THE advert, all 30 seconds of it?! 😳 MattDan should hang his head in shame if he had anything to do with that waste of time & money! Kaz looked awful 🙈 definitely wouldn't inspire you to rush & join, what were they thinking?! 🤯

These new, or should I say very old, testimonials being used, he's moved on to straight up, blatant fraud now! Definitely report to Trading Standards for East Sussex area & Action Fraud.

His manic phase is certainly productive, I'll give him that, keep it coming Whanker Boy 👮‍♂️🚔🔗
In the words of Pam from Gavin and Stacey: "Is that it???"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.