Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2022-01-26-13-22-01-92_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

Not even bothered to change it from LCF and Darren was I think Darren Farrell who was a coach .
Screenshot_2022-01-26-13-22-53-61_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
and this one shows a lady on a pretty low calorie diet and talks about carb cycling. It's duck all to do with this new plan.

Its time to contact these people

Reactions: 13
The underlying message in this advert is that fat = bad wife, mother, daughter and that losing weight remedies this. That’s an utterly f@%king despicable narrative to use and is a perfect example of how he exploits the vulnerable.
You’re ALWAYS worth much, much more than a number on a scale or a measurement on a tape measure and it should NEVER define you as a wife, mother or daughter with the notion that losing weight makes you somehow “better”.
They’ve let other woman down and more importantly they’ve let themselves down with what they’ve said.
He’s just too stupid to realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is he having a laff?

Workouts? -there are none!

Hundreds of recipes? What those recipes that had to be deleted as they weren't his?

Email support? Wouldn't bother unless you want to be told to 'trust the process'. God forbid you ask him for what you have paid for though, he will call you a c*nt!

Contact the team for help? - unless it's escaped your memory you have no team. No nutritionists, no coaches, no qualifications and not a single business brain cell between you all!

Dont even start me on the exercise classes - there's about 40 left that Ellen didn't delete that are being reposted - THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTORS!

This is all absolute rubbish and the attached is definitely not what you get when you sign up!

Then to add insult to injury you use testimonials from people that didn't lose weight with 8020. LCF was a very different business, and he knows it!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1017152View attachment 1017153View attachment 1017155View attachment 1017156
All 4 of these gentlemen being paraded as 80/20 clients are all LIFE CHANGING FITNESS CLIENTS pre 2015... That's right 7 years ago. Daniel Cody was one of DW first ever clients and I mean from the start 2013 id say . The diet plan used was a LOW calorie HIGH exercise plan. With 5 gym sessions a week. Strict tailored diets. Not the 80/20 plan one bit. This is massively misleading to the new members of public he's going to scam. There are more who definitely did not do the 80/20 diet on there and infact I'm going to say all was pre 80/20 and between 2013 and 2017. This guy needs stopping however we can. Whatever way we can.
None of these looks are achieved with just doing 10k steps or eating whatever you want in a generous calorie allowance. These transformations take a serious level of commitment to a strict diet and training plan and that isn’t what 80:20 is.

Reactions: 12
The underlying message in this advert is that fat = bad wife, mother, daughter and that losing weight remedies this. That’s an utterly f@%king despicable narrative to use and is a perfect example of how he exploits the vulnerable.
You’re ALWAYS worth much, much more than a number on a scale or a measurement on a tape measure and it should NEVER define you as a wife, mother or daughter with the notion that losing weight makes you somehow “better”.
They’ve let other woman down and more importantly they’ve let themselves down with what they’ve said.
He’s just too stupid to realise it.
It's an incredibly toxic message isn't it 😬 no wonder Sky refused to run it!

Shape & size has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to be a good parent 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
None of these looks are achieved with just doing 10k steps or eating whatever you want in a generous calorie allowance. These transformations take a serious level of commitment to a strict diet and training plan and that isn’t what 80:20 is.
That's exactly what I'm saying. Tailored food plans to the calorie strict food choices, 5-6 days in the gym lifting weights and cardio. Rest days was 5k walk. I did this plan. For 20 weeks. It's literally the opposite to what he's doing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly. I was told some of his clients were bodybuilders or bikini models. They had their plan tailored to their specific goal and it was monitored weekly and adapted. None of the Trust the process bollocks.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. I was told some of his clients were bodybuilders or bikini models. They had their plan tailored to their specific goal and it was monitored weekly and adapted. None of the Trust the process bollocks.
Weekly measurements and weigh ins. A phone call once a month. WhatsApp every other day. Food plan and gym plan for the entire plan you bought for £299 for 16 weeks....

Reactions: 9
Is she’s a success story people need to lower their expectations of joining 8020. Might as well use the money to buy a ton of pork pies as that’s all you’ll get back anyway
Nah ...looks like Nessa ate them already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes Dan, this is exactly where your focus should be - on your PROFESSIONAL and FAMILY FRIENDLY PLAN
yay for weed, yay for coke, yay for codeine,
such a shining inspiration

knob

1643207397867.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Report submitted. I genuinely hope others in this group are doing the same. It’s a bit of a clunky website but only took 10-15mins. Chat in here is great but if you want to see change you need to take action 👍🏼

80391435-2A94-4510-8E66-DE0A715011EA.jpeg

I hope Kaz and his other cronies read this and realise the net is closing… HMRC are also aware and I hope Dan saved a good chunk of the £500k he raked in to pay what he owes!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thousands of people he claims to have helped, and a good few people even turned up for the walk that day... yet he only airs two testimonials for his advert? 🤔
When he showed me the ad i was pissed off, it pissed down that day,we all got soaked, I would say 20 people came along, long walk to the location, and got us doing all sorts of tit like walking out from behind trees following him like Jesus, all joking about 8020 is a cult and then we all did our separate clips to Luke and Lance, drone footage was taken and then I found out it was a 30 second with kaz clever Steph, and then the drone lift off at the end, but like always as im a non confrontational person I said that’s nice mate, what a liberty 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When he showed me the ad i was pissed off, it pissed down that day,we all got soaked, I would say 20 people came along, long walk to the location, and got us doing all sorts of tit like walking out from behind trees following him like Jesus, all joking about 8020 is a cult and then we all did our separate clips to Luke and Lance, drone footage was taken and then I found out it was a 30 second with kaz clever Steph, and then the drone lift off at the end, but like always as im a non confrontational person I said that’s nice mate, what a liberty 🤣
What a bleeping liberty! So of all those 20 odd people who made the effort, you are telling me none of them had a story to tell? Either he didn't give a toss about any of them or none of them have seen results...

Reactions: 15
I'm yet to catch up. So forgive me.

But does this bellend walk around burwash with a selfie stick followed by a fat lass and a noncey looking guy saying "olreet" to bin men.

Imagine seeing that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.