Dan Wheeler #16 Twas the night before Xmas,tea has been spilled.DW ‘debates’ with LH and proves he's unskilled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were never bf/gf...we only "dated" for a bit, thankfully. But, now married to a wonderful man, have children and own my own home and car... I think my life definitely went in a better direction and I saw the error of my ways.

It's not often someone you had that kind of relationship with exposes themselves like this to so many people, with such a public fall out to enjoy so much further down the line. Its like a little Xmas pressie 🤣

I've spilt my tea now... there's no going back 🙈
** pulls up a chair **

OH DO TELL! 🍿🍿🍿

Why not do a zoom call with all us trolly c**ts
Not got a screen big enough, especially when most of it would be taken up by his chin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We were never bf/gf...we only "dated" for a bit, thankfully. But, now married to a wonderful man, have children and own my own home and car... I think my life definitely went in a better direction and I saw the error of my ways.

It's not often someone you had that kind of relationship with exposes themselves like this to so many people, with such a public fall out to enjoy so much further down the line. Its like a little Xmas pressie 🤣

Kettles on ☕

** pulls up a chair **

OH DO TELL! 🍿🍿🍿

Not got s screen big enough, especially when most of it would be taken up by his chin.
Ha ha cinema screen

Reactions: 7

You’ve had a lucky escape

Reactions: 10
This post is for those of you that have joined just to try rock the boat.

I see you 👀👀👀

Carry on - you won't stop me.

Instead of worrying about what I am posting, worry about what I know.

The reason you are trying to silence us is because you don't want people knowing the truth.

All it does is make me want to fight harder.

For all the ex clients you have let down, for the people you made empty promises to and for those staff that you treated like utter tit. Theres no coincidence that most of them are now on our side. How do you explain that one away? Are they trolls too?

Oh, and keep those empty threats that you are making to those people. They haven't broken anything when none of them had an employment contract.

''ok Mr Wheeler, have you got proof they worked for you? Contract of employment/Wage slips/RTi submissions?' '

No. No you haven't. Good luck with that one.

By all means Mr Wheeler, I am happy to talk about TCHQ. Unblock me and lets discuss...
100% behind you no matter what #45

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤣😂🤣 good for you, my mind is intrigued has a got a little friend or were you fortunate not to see it 😂🤣
Was he already abusing illegal steroids, and if so had testicular atrophy set in?! 🤮 :ROFLMAO:

No need to answer!
No steriods (to my knowledge) at that time...
And I will confess to having that knowledge 🙈 but in my defense though, I was young and he was considerably more attractive then... I'd never say anything to be controversial - from what I remember it was very normal/average...

I'm not sure if I was a 40 something year old woman I would be lusting in his direction while leaving my husband and son at home that's for sure - especially if he has since abused steroids 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has he always been a twunt ?
Obvs the answer is yes
With hindsight yes, at the time I just thought he was overly confident - his bad traits certainly amplified over the years. To be fair he has really taken a turn for the worse and become quite bitter.

I'd always like to be fair and he did have a charm and a fairly good sense of humour back then, keen interests etc but his ego seems to have led to his demise.

Reactions: 15
With hindsight yes, at the time I just thought he was overly confident - his bad traits certainly amplified over the years. To be fair he has really taken a turn for the worse and become quite bitter.

I'd always like to be fair and he did have a charm and a fairly good sense of humour back then, keen interests etc but his ego seems to have led to his demise.
I can see this. He has a superficial charm and charisma that as recently as this past year pulled a lot of people in. Nothing to feel badly about. You saw the truth even back then, and dodged a nuclear warhead!

And someone else recently commented on the shocking decline in his current bloated, belching, worn down appearance vs even just a few years ago when he was still somewhat fit.

I can totally see his charm, there's nothing more attractive to me than confidence. The trouble is knowing if it's confidence or self obsession. With DW it's definitely the latter. You were wise enough to get out when you did 🙌

Reactions: 12
I can see this. He has a superficial charm and charisma that as recently as this past year pulled a lot of people in. Nothing to feel badly about. You saw the truth even back then, and dodged a nuclear warhead!

And someone else recently commented on the shocking decline in his current bloated, belching, worn down appearance vs even just a few years ago when he was still somewhat fit.
I can totally see his charm, there's nothing more attractive to me than confidence. The trouble is knowing if it's confidence or self obsession. With DW it's definitely the latter. You were wise enough to get out when you did 🙌
Oh I don't regret anything I life - even the bad stuff is a learning curve. It's nice to see when someone's true colours come out and karma catches them though, even sweeter when they themselves are their own downfall 🤣

I feel sorry for anyone that has lost out financially to him, and I'm sure there's more than one with my story over the years too. He has a lot of work to do on himself before he tries to rejuvenate again this time!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.