Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarah tonin

I watched FatD explain what happen and I believe him, A person wants to take a break due to personal reason yet DW drops him like a hot potato it goes to show that DW was never there to help it was purely a promotional tool only. You would think with DW being a self promoting mindset guru he would say mate whatever needs to happen your mental health is more important and I’ll be here waiting if you need help and we can get back into when your ready. Sorry to say mate he chewed you up then spat you out. Make this moment the moment that will help you motivate to achieve your goal then throw it straight back into DW face.
They say forgive and forget I say fuck that remember everything how people treated you.
#105 signing out
That Fact that he can post publicly that he has not upset the Joneses shows his delusions and no accountability for anything he does, I truly believe he thinks he has not done anything but help a fat bloke that never put the effort in, but then why try to silence us about what went on? It all when wrong the day he done the DJ DIED that fuelled so much hate, but again the viewer was the idiot, I was promised so much, £30k a year salary (zoom call with DW and K) I never got paid for work I did on his social media and other promo, and the “that what happens when you coach for free” bs video, the company made ££££ when I started, staff all got a pay rise, started in March but never saw the online plan till months later, as you all know I asked for a break because when he went awol I had to face everyone’s questions on social media daily, and the more people that popped up I then realised it’s not a Couple of TCs it’s a lot of customers that’s been ripped off, and the fact my Mrs was suffering MH and tried to you know what, so did not want to be 2 hours away from her, I will only come here when I see he speaks about me and spill more tea, I will continue on my journey and I hope you all get your goals this year Happy 2022 💪🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Remember the lady that came to me and told me that TCHQ had made her realise a few things and she was making steps towards removing herself and her child from an unhealthy relationship?

Well, she messaged me last night with an update...

She's managed to make the move and is adjusting to life in her new home.

Its early days, but her and her child are coping OK.

I will be checking in on her every now and then, but she wanted me to let you guys know.

And a certain someone calls us trolls. Good on you lovely for making those positive steps. We are proud of you 💕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

DiamondPink

Thread suggestion

Half a mil turnover, but doesn't have a pound, boo hoo DW... what goes around, comes around!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

jofayjake

Have just convinced 2 ladies from bfng page to go over and read tp reviews 👏👏 they are deleting their comments and changed their minds on joining ☺ Oh happy days xx

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
This post is for those of you that have joined just to try rock the boat.

I see you 👀👀👀

Carry on - you won't stop me.

Instead of worrying about what I am posting, worry about what I know.

The reason you are trying to silence us is because you don't want people knowing the truth.

All it does is make me want to fight harder.

For all the ex clients you have let down, for the people you made empty promises to and for those staff that you treated like utter shit. Theres no coincidence that most of them are now on our side. How do you explain that one away? Are they trolls too?

Oh, and keep those empty threats that you are making to those people. They haven't broken anything when none of them had an employment contract.

''ok Mr Wheeler, have you got proof they worked for you? Contract of employment/Wage slips/RTi submissions?' '

No. No you haven't. Good luck with that one.

By all means Mr Wheeler, I am happy to talk about TCHQ. Unblock me and lets discuss...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
Doing something for 12 years does not necessarily mean you’ve been doing it right! Otherwise he would have hundreds of success stories under his belt.
I saw a good comment on his live yesterday - "I've been brushing my teeth for 12 years but it doesn't make me a dentist". 😂👏😂👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Ok everyone, Liam attempted to personally respond but hes having problems so this is a simple copy and paste on his behalf... Grab a cuppa, its a long one ☕😂

Bloody hell, you've got it out for me today haven't you The Great One haha! but I get it, death by association so no harm no foul. I can have my say and reply though as well to answer any questions and queries. You lot might need a cuppa lol

I am coming out of my little cave (As I don't normally comment on forums as stuff like that much, I speak to a few people very closely in here hence why they know my views and lots about me) to give my views, opinions, answer the last few threads and general stuff like that. Hope you're all good and had a lovely Christmas. A lot of this will be replies to anything I've seen as questions in the last few thread pages and anything I feel relevant to comment on but if you do have anything specific just DM me, more than happy to chat.

So I joined 80/20 after knowing Dan for about 7 years or so as a mate and after my wife worked with him happily (Again to park this and put this to bed so no one brings my wife back into this there were no issues at all beside one delayed payment) hence why we stayed in touch every now and again. I had the opportunity to come on board as an online coach working with Elite/VIP clients for what was good money consideringI am looking to build my online presence, my online clientele and slowly drop my face to face stuff a little bit spend more time at home with my wife and fingers crossed a family at some stage. The opportunity gave me more financial gain, potentially more online presence personally (Some) and the chance to help more people through online coaching (which I'd like to believe I did as much as I physically could to do that). I gradually got more stuff to do like lives which I loved chatting to the members, helping them with what I could and having a huge laugh with them whilst also doing emails trying to give as much help as possible because people get stuck, people reach sticking points, people have trouble with the method amongst other things but I was there to do what I could in whatever method I PERSONALLY saw fit. I would like to think that I helped all of those people again as much as I could much like the 1-2-1 clients I worked with and many who have followed me which again probably speaks for itself (Meant in the least cocky way possible).

Calories wise - I went through the method shown to me by the business in how they do things. Now in my nearly 10 years experience of coaching I have done a lot of approaches and now still use loads because thats the way I personally do things. With Dan's method of high calories/high output, I'm a big fan as I like having people on higher calories and then make any amended changes that I need to as a 1-2-1 personal coach through my weekly check ins and set calls.(Not possible with every member but again that wasn't my job role, it was 1-2-1 and people who were directed to me for help). This is something that could have been done better and I mentioned this to a higher member of the team before which between myself and himself were looking to implement in some way because it's the way I believe in coaching. But as you all know, you can work for a company but you can't necessarily change things because everyone has their own method and reasonings whether you like it or not. This calorie method worked on a high output which was the method of the company, people who I worked with that couldn't do that or members who contacted me I either tried to help them find ways they could or changed their calories.

Processes, refunds and stuff alike I didn't process or do stuff like that because I was a coach.

Comparing me and Luke H (I put Luke because I keep getting confused with the same LH initials) is silly because Luke is very very highly qualified, way higher qualifications than I currently have and I absolutely love his work. I go through his socials regularly because he has done a degree that I haven't done and I am looking to do a nutrition degree to go on top of my basic nutrition qualifications next year hopefully. Every person reacts to a coach different, I have personally had a few coaches in my time for bodybuilding comps, photoshoots and stuff who were awesome but I didn't get on with their method no matter how good they were. This is why there are so many coaches and great coaches! I personally recommend people who don't suit me or my own area to other coaches so that they are successful! So comparing me and Luke is a bit random in my opinion as I love that guys work.

DBA has said a hell of a lot of my stuff for me so I agree with their stuff because I speak to a few people regularly, they know my views and opinions on stuff but like I said I get the death by association thing.

Now coming onto you bunch of trolly c**** lol When I was working there I was told you were trolls, never knew what tattle was and if you know me I LOVE A DRAMA FREE LIFE. Drama takes me away from my work and my Xbox so very naively probably, I didn't even look at things to do with you. What I certainly didn't know is a lot of you were ex clients, I thought you were people who didn't like him as a person.

I wasn't sacked, I left on my own accord fully the other week. The whole situation has also left me with some issues that I don't need to discuss currently.

Now I stood in there for so long because I was ignoring all of this not looking into it, Me and Dan were mates, I was loving serving my clients and the members I was interacting with daily plus the payment was good for the elite clients I was working with. Again that changed as I mentioned above with my views having looked into things, chatting to more and more people plus I've worked so hard over the last nearly 10 years to build a good name for myself and my brand, I don't want to tarnish it. My job was nothing to do with the academy and it's numbers so it could have been just my 1-2-1 clients or 1,000,000 members, it wouldn't have changed my day to day dealings really so the numbers didn't affect my choices.

This is all I can think of for now to be honest question wise but I'm sure there will be many more. None of this is for you to "side with me" on my responsibility for things or to feel sorry for me or anything else like that at all because I've made mistakes, been naive and other things etc but I know for one second you can not question my commitment to the clients I worked with, do work with and the people I gave my all into helping. Like I said, if you have questions just DM me. Nothing to hide or go unanswered for over here.

Liam

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Just having a moment of reflection and I thought I would share.

At the end of October the delightful Mr Wheeler was telling people (and is still kidding himself) that TCHQ was the work of 6 or 7 trolly c*nts who were out to sabotage him and his business.

People who had seen results from 8020 but "for some reason" had now taken exception to him, and had now turned against him. People who must be really unhappy because "hurt people hurt people"

In 9 short weeks, between here and TT, we have worked together to categorically prove him wrong. To prove he is a conman and call him out on his lies. In doing so, people have had their eyes opened. So much so that we are now stood at 165 members.

ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE MEMBERS.

Can we just soak that up for a minute?

We aren't just people who have nothing better to do than wind up Wheeler. We are genuine people who have been done wrong by him in one way shape or form, yet he won't believe it. He can't be in the wrong, he's Dan Wheeler for fuck sake - he's never wrong.

165 people all singing the same tune.

We have people onside that were once fiercely loyal to him with Dan Jones and Liam both stepping forward. People that now realise we aren't the trolls he claims. We have the instructors who were fucked over by him by being made surplus to requirements without actually being told and I know of others that I have spoken to anonymously him that were once very close. We have ex-members who have been publicly berated by him, we have ex members who have been bullied and harrassed by him, and we have a handful of current members I know of that are watching us, knowing what we say is correct and feeding us information. We even have the Burwash Neighbourhood Watch reporting back on him despite never doing his plan as hes got himself a name for being a twat where he lives too!

All I know is, the more I learn about him, his business practices, and his treatment of others (and some of the stories are horrific) - the more I am determined we should keep on fighting and calling him out. He's losing face, losing credibility (if he ever really had any) and he's losing this battle.

Academy numbers continue to plummet and yet TCHQ numbers continue to rise.Funny that.

Those dwindling Academy numbers prove we are doing something right. People can see the truth. People do know we aren't trolls. I don't know if we will ever get the end result or outcome we all want, but I do know that we have to keep trying. If all our efforts makes someone stop and think before they put their hand in their pocket, then its a job well done.

I definitely don't have all the answers but there is one thing I am certain of - we have definately achieved more here at TCHQ in 9 weeks than we ever did on 8020 😂

Keep at it you lot - you are all awesome! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31

sarah tonin

Yeah I v had communication from former elite plan members I unfortunately can’t share specific details however the general census is one that Liam did go above and beyond for them and other non VIPs 🤔🤗
I have had zero negative feedback from ppl contacting me regarding Liam as to how much he was aware of well 🤔 like others who were in the close circle have said they didn’t see or know the full picture till they took a step back x
I know this to be true and that’s why I asked Liam to help me.

The staff were never listened to, I was told by one of them how I would be dumped and that is exactly how it happened, let’s face it we ain’t all gonna agree on how we all deal with this, I nearly lost my wife because she stopped taking meds!

I don’t need anything from anyone, I f@cked and I will own that all day long, unlike he who shall not be named, that’s why I’ve never asked for anything to be taken down, I know secretly a few don’t like me and just want me to spill tea and I’m ok with that, I’m try to get more people free online help by helping PTs monetise there social media platforms so the follower pays nothing and the PT gets ad revenue.

I have 3 people helping me, Liam, Carter and Daz

• Heart

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
She is an absolute embarrassment. But it makes sense now why her and the other one are well attracted to each other.
Kaz is one of the very few I wouldn’t welcome to TCHQ. She's a toxic enabling, scamming bitch. She sat beside DW agreeing with him as he lied about people being trolls, lied about what people would get for their money, encouraging people to join KNOWING they were about to be scammed.
She's a disgusting bitch with no ethics or morals.
A crap mum and wife and a terrible lip syncer 👌
Kaz can fck all the way off then she can fck off some more 👌
Keep getting fat with Dan Wheeler you scamming sidekick bitch 🙌

• Heart

DiamondPink

@DiamondPink tell me to do one if this is too nosey but are you an ex girlfriend? Also my take on the recent Kaz visit is Dan called her saying he’s having a breakdown or something. She drops everything, including her kids, at Christmas, to run to him ( as you never know, he also might declare his undying love). Kaz’s hubby finally breaks and tells her to get her ass back or else and then Dan posts a snidey meme about it.
We were never bf/gf...we only "dated" for a bit, thankfully. But, now married to a wonderful man, have children and own my own home and car... I think my life definitely went in a better direction and I saw the error of my ways.

It's not often someone you had that kind of relationship with exposes themselves like this to so many people, with such a public fall out to enjoy so much further down the line. Its like a little Xmas pressie 🤣

I've spilt my tea now... there's no going back 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

itsme!1983

Lovelies I’m starting 1 to 1 with the awesome Liam after Xmas and am going to document my journey on TikTok I shall contrast it with the 6lbs on in 6 weeks with wheeler 😂 I am going to follow some of you lovely ladies on TikTok and I’d love a follow back (I have no friends on there as I didn’t even know what tiktok was until I found tattle 😂) Merry Xmas you awesome People; ps MI5 have a opening round in January for jobs I feel you lot would wipe the floor with other applicants 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Milliee154

Hi everyone,

I have spent the last week or so reading all the threads after seeing dw's name pop up on here. I never joined the plan but I followed him on TT earlier this year and watched most of his lives, definitely sucked in by what he was saying.

I began to see through it all and stopped engaging with his TT and eventually unfollowed when the account was taken over by Liam.

I recently saw him on my fyp, not long before I found this thread, and he's still making the content that made me disengage. Out of pure curiosity I went on his live yesterday or the day before where he was talking about melatonin. Saying to go to the gp but you can also get it on eBay. I commented saying that it is illegal to buy it online and he responded saying 'thats what I just said' when it blatantly wasn't.

I had no idea about the vast majority of things that you guys have spoken about on here and I applaud you for coming forward with your stories. I'm glad the bad vibes I got from him were justified.

Lastly, sorry this has been an essay, the community you guys have built here is incredible and it's been so nice reading you all be so supportive of each other. My personal highlight of all the threads was the days of Christmas song. Brilliant!

P.s. talking of songs my only negative is thanks to you lot I've been subjected to dw's weirdo fan and his songs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

anon19801980

Hope you had a wonderful Xmas Mr Rowland. You’ve been ever so good with deleting all those unauthorised recipes from the Academy. Thank you.
I’d now like to draw your attention, if I may, to the unauthorised usage of images in the recipes left behind. You see, as I’m sure you’re aware it’s not just using recipes without permission that’s ever so naughty. It’s also using images. I’ve browsed and found several images that I’d urge you to credit correctly in your wording if you have paid to re-distribute, especially on a business Facebook page.
As it’s Xmas I’ll leave it with you to determine which images you should consider taking down or correctly credit before I pop a cheeky email and screen shot over to the proprietors.
Thanks 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Oh, and Whanker - stating that only women have periods does show an ignorance of the trans experience. OK, that doesn't automatically make someone transphobic, just uneducated. BUT, that you then continued to make videos about it (even in your live today) flaunting your ignorance, rather than listening to people or trying to learn - that's wilful transphobia, because you think you know better than the people whose lives you're defining.

Let me break it down - cis women identify as the female they were biologically born as. Trans men do not identify as the female they were biologically born as. They identify as men. BOTH these genders can have periods, but not all cis women/trans men have periods. And trans women, who do not identify as the male they were biologically born as and identify as women, also do not have periods.

Thus, not only women have periods, and not all women have periods either! This is on the most binary of the non-binary, as there are also those who don't fit neatly into cis/trans and may or may not also have periods!

Most importantly, you may not know just by looking at a person if they are cis or trans in the gender they present. So don't make assumptions.

As I said, not everyone has their head around the different genders and the finer points of differentiation - that's FINE. What's not fine is, when someone points out that your understanding is incorrect or (even worse) hurtful, and you continue...that's transphobia.

If you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, stop talking about it. And in your case, that extends far beyond gender identities and menstrual cycles 🙄

Last edited:

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
After taking a few days off to spend time with my loved ones, I logged back in and had a message from someone new yesterday 😊

Remember the whole 'Tindersaurus' thing? Well, I have it on good authority that one of the conversations he posted about was actually from Sam 😳

They tell me that they are close enough to know that the profile pic we see in the conversation was once Sam's WhatsApp pic.

This person told me quite a bit about Sam to be fair. From what I understand, she was quite well thought of/respected in the village until Wheeler and his cronies rocked up. It seems she gave up a very good job within the NHS to 'work' for Wheeler ( I say work, more like skivvy) and now that's all gone to pot people are scratching their heads wondering how they are making ends meet when hes still lording it up like hes some celebrity.

It seems Wheeler is well known in the village, and not in a good way. They tell me that he has rubbed a few people up the wrong way since he moved in, including the landlord of The Bear - something about hosting an 8020 party there but I don't know specifics other than he didn't get his own way and had a Dantrum.

I am also told that TCHQ are a talking point in Burwash - they tell me we are often spoken about and there are at least 7 or 8 others from the village that are avid readers ( Hey Burwash crew 👋) Seeing as Burwash only has a population of just over 2700, I would say we are doing pretty well!

They say its no surprise that hes piled the weight back on - hes not been seen locally doing his steps in quite some time to be fair. They say it used to be quite entertaining watching him walking around with a selfie stick as if he was someone important. No mate, hes still a cu*t 😂

They tell us to keep up the hard work and they are keeping everything crossed that Sam comes to her senses and fucks him off so the village can return to normal.

Oh and Wheeler - just so you know- your neighbours aren't daft Dude. They know that car that regularly delivers to you isn't from Just Eat 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick