Dan Wheeler #16 Twas the night before Xmas,tea has been spilled.DW ‘debates’ with LH and proves he's unskilled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title brilliance from @RachRN86 , but had to be shortened - was originally this:

Dan Wheeler #16 Twas the night before Xmas, the tea has been spilled. Dan "debates" with LH and proves he's unskilled. Rowland and Kaz are still up his arse - tattle have proved 80/20 is a farce

Well well well, 16 threads in already - we managed a whole thread in just a few days!

Can someone do a recap please - I just wanted to get the new thread started!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Right quick recap 😳😬
Dan had a mini breakdown over LH calling his bullshit advice out on bariatric surgery resulted in dan screaming fight me for charity because he was out smarted by actual QUALIFICATIONS
The Jones’s joined TCHQ reconciled with Emma ❤
We have ALL of wheelers staff here ❤❤ Well apart from the fattastic 4 n itchy
We have MORE QUALIFIED coaches than his Acadamy the Acadamy numbers drop daily as ours grow
They are trying like mad to silence us and FAILING!!!
I v missed loads but that’s the jist of it ❤❤❤ Welcome to the festive thread 😂😂
Please feel free to fill in what I v missed x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
#28 checking in.

I'll leave it to someone else to summarize the most recent details of the crazy ongoing saga, but suffice to say I am amazed at how this community has come together to document Wheeler's many misdoings (and outright crimes!) and hopefully protect others from being sucked in.

This is at least Wheeler's third full cycle of "fame"/success followed by a flameout brought on by his own actions.

Being Wheeler, he will take no accountability and we are watching closely as he is expected to attempt to re-start things in the New Year!

Right quick recap 😳😬
Dan had a mini breakdown over LH calling his bullshit advice out on bariatric surgery resulted in dan screaming fight me for charity because he was out smarted by actual QUALIFICATIONS
The Jones’s joined TCHQ reconciled with Emma ❤
We have ALL of wheelers staff here ❤❤ Well apart from the fattastic 4 n itchy
We have MORE QUALIFIED coaches than his Acadamy the Acadamy numbers drop daily as ours grow
They are trying like mad to silence us and FAILING!!!
I v missed loads but that’s the jist of it ❤❤❤ Welcome to the festive thread 😂😂😂
Great point. This forum has always offered more support and camaraderie than the Scamcademy and now we literally have far more fitness expertise!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
#153. Question actually, what was the reason behind changing name from LCF to 80/20. Did he damage the brand name beyond repair like he’s done with 80/20?

Reactions: 14
#153. Question actually, what was the reason behind changing name from LCF to 80/20. Did he damage the brand name beyond repair like he’s done with 80/20?
I count Life Changing Fitness as his first flameout and crash. The issues were similar to present although muted by smaller absolute numbers involved.

His failed book deal was the second.

Current iteration is the third (presently at the crash phase).

There are other Wheeler historians on here, some of whom have followed the pattern for more than 10 years.

Reactions: 14
I could be wrong but I think he changed to 8020 so he could promote it with "DW - founder & creator (aka stole the idea & made it his, obviously! 🙄) & CEO", as he does love a title after his name!

I think LCF Ltd, now ceased trading, was no connection to him (pls correct me if I'm wrong 😊). I had a feeling he might have worked there & just carried on with their name when he 1st set up - i.e. DW Ltd t/a LCF, but @DansBarmyArmy can probably confirm/deny this.

So many names & Ltd companies, not correctly linked together & not updated with current address, just screams dodgy dealings! 😏

#87 reporting for duty! 👋

Reactions: 11
Big respect to all you guys x
Wheeler you may as well throw in the towel before your boxing begins .
Report and block as much as you like cus you ain't never gonna win this battle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I count Life Changing Fitness as his first flameout and crash. The issues were similar to present although muted by smaller absolute numbers involved.

His failed book deal was the second.

Current iteration is the third (presently at the crash phase).

There are other Wheeler historians on here, some of whom have followed the pattern for more than 10 years.
You see, I stalked his YouTube, watched some of his old videos and you know what. They’re not too bad. he doesn’t spew much nonsense. Which has surprised me. But as I browsed through the years It’s as if his ego completely took over any rational thought process.
If anyone can briefly go into what happened with LCF and the book deal id love to know the ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
#2 checking in

Recap - the scamademy which was once over 2k strong is down to 344. We’ve been joined by several ex member of staff and now have over 150 active members. (Far more that Wheeler has).
The price was raised and then dropped back down …… yet still numbers FALL.
No classes. No recipes. No lives (till the new year)……..
It seems clear he’s not just scammed us - looks like he’s charting the HMRC too. (Many thanks to everyone who has already reported him through official channels).

DJ and CJ have both apologised to me and I’m excited to say that we are friends.

DW now has no qualified members of staff and cannot provide anything that he claims he’s providing in his sales and advertising. We are yet to see a single person who has achieved amazing results from the scam …….even though he claims he can ‘cure’ all manner of ailments …… including osteoporosis.

He’s left with Sean, Kaz and Steve R as staff (though SR maintains he never gets paid). They’re making fake accounts in our names and are trying their best to take us down. They won’t break our resolve or spirit and you amazing people will continue to hold him to account!!!!

LH has done a great job holding him to account and hopefully more people will continue to join our fight for justice.

This year ……. He’s lost a load of clients, a book deal, he’s scammed people out of charity money , not provided what he said he would - he’s been reported to authorities including the police …… and he thinks he’s gonna start boxing semi professionally in the new year 😂😂😂😂😂

And finally - spoiler alert ……… he has not kept the weight off

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You see, I stalked his YouTube, watched some of his old videos and you know what. They’re not too bad. he doesn’t spew much nonsense. Which has surprised me. But as I browsed through the years It’s as if his ego completely took over any rational thought process.
If anyone can briefly go into what happened with LCF and the book deal id love to know the ☕
His ego went out of control when he got the book deal.

Reactions: 9
This is exactly his cycle. It typically plays out over 18-24 months or so.

1. Through sheer luck he gains some modicum of success.
2. It goes to his head and his ego takes over.
3. Everything comes crashing down.
4. Public tears, apologies and promises to change - all completely fake. He won't change.

Then the cycle repeats. I believe we are currently around stage 3.5-3.75 of the current iteration.

#2 checking in

Recap - the scamademy which was once over 2k strong is down to 344. We’ve been joined by several ex member of staff and now have over 150 active members. (Far more that Wheeler has).
The price was raised and then dropped back down …… yet still numbers FALL.
No classes. No recipes. No lives (till the new year)……..
It seems clear he’s not just scammed us - looks like he’s charting the HMRC too. (Many thanks to everyone who has already reported him through official channels).

DJ and CJ have both apologised to me and I’m excited to say that we are friends.

DW now has no qualified members of staff and cannot provide anything that he claims he’s providing in his sales and advertising. We are yet to see a single person who has achieved amazing results from the scam …….even though he claims he can ‘cure’ all manner of ailments …… including osteoporosis.

He’s left with Sean, Kaz and Steve R as staff (though SR maintains he never gets paid). They’re making fake accounts in our names and are trying their best to take us down. They won’t break our resolve or spirit and you amazing people will continue to hold him to account!!!!

LH has done a great job holding him to account and hopefully more people will continue to join our fight for justice.

This year ……. He’s lost a load of clients, a book deal, he’s scammed people out of charity money , not provided what he said he would - he’s been reported to authorities including the police …… and he thinks he’s gonna start boxing semi professionally in the new year 😂😂😂😂😂

And finally - spoiler alert ……… he has not kept the weight off
One more point, he came to legal attention and possibly now has a record as a result of criminal vandalism of the offices they briefly occupied after he blew up last March. They were asked to leave due to numerous complaints regarding excessive noise, vomiting, and other issues. You can't make this up!

He responded by vandalizing the premises leaving rotting fish scattered around the building, fully visible on security camera. They pressed charges and it is believed to have gone through court thought we are still awaiting formal documentation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is exactly his cycle. It typically plays out over 18-24 months or so.

1. Through sheer luck he gains some modicum of success.
2. It goes to his head and his ego takes over.
3. Everything comes crashing down.
4. Public tears, apologies and promises to change - all completely fake. He won't change.

Then the cycle repeats. I believe we are currently around stage 3.5-3.75 of the current iteration.

One more point, he came to legal attention and possibly now has a record as a result of criminal vandalism of the offices they briefly occupied after he blew up last March. They were asked to leave due to numerous complaints regarding excessive noise, vomiting, and other issues. You can't make this up!

He responded by vandalizing the premises leaving rotting fish scattered around the building, fully visible on security camera. They pressed charges and it is believed to have gone through court thought we are still awaiting formal documentation.
YES!!!!! How could I miss that off.

BTW ….. we are still looking for confirmation of what the sentence was. (If any of you have some luck on that one please do share)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.