Dan Wheeler #16 Twas the night before Xmas,tea has been spilled.DW ‘debates’ with LH and proves he's unskilled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He lost the book deal as he threw a dantrum over something & called the publisher a twunt, as you do! Needless to say that she wasn't overly impressed & dropped him like a hot pile of 💩

The publishers being sent links to evidence his escalating abhorrent behaviour may, or may not, have played a part in this decision 😏 (he couldn’t keep it to himself when he got the deal, even though he was categorically told he mustn't say anything, & blabbed the name of the publishers. Would have rude not to inform them 😉).

Just had a quick look & can't see anything on the court case, @EllyMay was the one with first hand knowledge of this 🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He lost the book deal as he threw a dantrum over something & called the publisher a twunt, as you do! Needless to say that she wasn't overly impressed & dropped him like a hot pile of 💩

The publishers being sent links to evidence his escalating abhorrent behaviour may, or may not, have played a part in this decision 😏 (he couldn’t keep it to himself when he got the deal, even though he was categorically told he mustn't say anything, & blabbed the name of the publishers. Would have rude not to inform them 😉).
I also heard there were some problems (re: the book deal) involving him insulting a vegan(?). He has offended and insulted so many people, and committed so many misdeeds, you could literally write a substantial book of it all at this point. It's hard to keep straight!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I count Life Changing Fitness as his first flameout and crash. The issues were similar to present although muted by smaller absolute numbers involved.

His failed book deal was the second.

Current iteration is the third (presently at the crash phase).

There are other Wheeler historians on here, some of whom have followed the pattern for more than 10 years.
Hands up to that about 12 ish years ago but my interactions were more personal than the current gripes with services not delivered...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I also heard there were some problems (re: the book deal) involving him insulting a vegan(?). He has offended and insulted so many people, and committed so many misdeeds, you could literally write a substantial book of it all at this point. It's hard to keep straight!
I was about to type “the only thing he doesn’t insult is his own plan” but then I realise how he treats the people on his own plan. no one is safe from his insults 💀

Reactions: 12
Very true! Think he did a live & went off on one his rants against someone vegan & insulted the whole way of life. Just the thing to do when getting book deal! 😳🙄

Reactions: 9
Hands up to that about 12 ish years ago but my interactions were more personal than the current gripes with services not delivered...
That is a very long time. Was he showing signs of severe derangement (unstable, narcissistic personality disorder, etc.) even back then? I really enjoy the long term perspective on this remarkable case study.

I was about to type “the only thing he doesn’t insult is his own plan” but then I realise how he treats the people on his own plan. no one is safe from his insults 💀
His own customers are some of his biggest targets... !

Reactions: 10
You see, I stalked his YouTube, watched some of his old videos and you know what. They’re not too bad. he doesn’t spew much nonsense. Which has surprised me. But as I browsed through the years It’s as if his ego completely took over any rational thought process.
If anyone can briefly go into what happened with LCF and the book deal id love to know the ☕
Watching some of his old videos I was amazed at how well he came across and at the quality of his content. Could hardly believe it was the same bloke! His ego definitely took over and spoiled things for him.

Reactions: 12
#115 checking in.

meow just caught up on the Christmas sing song 🎶 just brilliant and well done to all 👏🏻
It’s been so amazing watching this grow and become a supportive forum (unlike the academy sadly now) Let’s hope 2022 brings success on stopping all this nonsense 🎊

That is a very long time. Was he showing signs of severe derangement (unstable, narcissistic personality disorder, etc.) even back then? I really enjoy the long term perspective on this remarkable case study.
I was much younger then, and definitely didn't see him for what he was. There was no amicable end; but he isn't capable of that by his nature I think. With hindsight he was extremely egotistical, and full of his own hype, I wouldn't have called him a narc then but definitely see that in him now. I was (stupidly) impressed with his self confidence and him generally: probably a bit won over by his charm - there has been a ramping up of much of his behaviour having watched the last few months since seeing his tiktoks by pure coincidence blow up in lock down. I knew him when he had lost the weight but still worked a normal job. Its evident the obsession with weight loss and drugs have certainly not aged him well. I definitely had to double take but his voice and laugh haven't changed so knew it was definitely him. I was intrigued he had so many followers after knowing how he has behaved, then I found Tattle through FP then showing up on TT ❤

20 something year old me would be glad to know, and probably be smug to see how our lives are totally different and how successful my life would end up and how he would crash and burn, crash and burn, crash and burn.... a definite bullet that was most definitely dodged! Phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was much younger then, and definitely didn't see him for what he was. There was no amicable end; but he isn't capable of that by his nature I think. With hindsight he was extremely egotistical, and full of his own hype, I wouldn't have called him a narc then but definitely see that in him now. I was (stupidly) impressed with his self confidence and him generally: probably a bit won over by his charm - there has been a ramping up of much of his behaviour having watched the last few months since seeing his tiktoks by pure coincidence blow up in lock down. I knew him when he had lost the weight but still worked a normal job. Its evident the obsession with weight loss and drugs have certainly not aged him well. I definitely had to double take but his voice and laugh haven't changed so knew it was definitely him. I was intrigued he had so many followers after knowing how he has behaved, then I found Tattle through FP then showing up on TT ❤

20 something year old me would be glad to know, and probably be smug to see how our lives are totally different and how successful my life would end up and how he would crash and burn, crash and burn, crash and burn.... a definite bullet that was most definitely dodged! Phew!
Sounds like a very close call indeed!

I'm just waiting for the day we see Sam join here! Imagine the stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sounds like a very close call indeed!

I'm just waiting for the day we see Sam join here! Imagine the stories.
Fate looks after us sometimes that's for sure. TBF I came across him again when he did the channel 4 program and thought he'd sorted himself out when he met/married Kirstie, but looks like her and Sam have taken a lot of people's bullets.

I just hope for Sams sake she comes out the other side, she seems like she has a lot of considerations with him living in HER house with her kids. I feel for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fate looks after us sometimes that's for sure. TBF I came across him again when he did the channel 4 program and thought he'd sorted himself out when he met/married Kirstie, but looks like her and Sam have taken a lot of people's bullets.

I just hope for Sams sake she comes out the other side, she seems like she has a lot of considerations with him living in HER house with her kids. I feel for her.
The end of that relationship is just a matter of time, I guarantee it. Only question is how she reacts and processes it. We can only wish her strength.

Reactions: 11
Right quick recap 😳😬
Dan had a mini breakdown over LH calling his bullshit advice out on bariatric surgery resulted in dan screaming fight me for charity because he was out smarted by actual QUALIFICATIONS
The Jones’s joined TCHQ reconciled with Emma ❤
We have ALL of wheelers staff here ❤❤ Well apart from the fattastic 4 n itchy
We have MORE QUALIFIED coaches than his Acadamy the Acadamy numbers drop daily as ours grow
They are trying like mad to silence us and FAILING!!!
I v missed loads but that’s the jist of it ❤❤❤ Welcome to the festive thread 😂😂
Please feel free to fill in what I v missed x
Oh is Lois over as well? She was the Academy.. sorry Sean / Kaz but you know it’s true

Reactions: 13
@DiamondPink tell me to do one if this is too nosey but are you an ex girlfriend? Also my take on the recent Kaz visit is Dan called her saying he’s having a breakdown or something. She drops everything, including her kids, at Christmas, to run to him ( as you never know, he also might declare his undying love). Kaz’s hubby finally breaks and tells her to get her ass back or else and then Dan posts a snidey meme about it.

• Wow
This post is for those of you that have joined just to try rock the boat.

I see you 👀👀👀

Carry on - you won't stop me.

Instead of worrying about what I am posting, worry about what I know.

The reason you are trying to silence us is because you don't want people knowing the truth.

All it does is make me want to fight harder.

For all the ex clients you have let down, for the people you made empty promises to and for those staff that you treated like utter tit. Theres no coincidence that most of them are now on our side. How do you explain that one away? Are they trolls too?

Oh, and keep those empty threats that you are making to those people. They haven't broken anything when none of them had an employment contract.

''ok Mr Wheeler, have you got proof they worked for you? Contract of employment/Wage slips/RTi submissions?' '

No. No you haven't. Good luck with that one.

By all means Mr Wheeler, I am happy to talk about TCHQ. Unblock me and lets discuss...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

I see you 👀👀👀

The reason you are trying to silence us is because you don't want people knowing the truth.

For all the ex clients you have let down, for the people you made empty promises to and for those staff that you treated like utter tit. Theres no coincidence that most of them are now on our side. How do you explain that one away? Are they trolls too?

Oh, and keep those empty threats that you are making to those people. They haven't broken anything when none of them had an employment contract.

''ok Mr Wheeler, have you got proof they worked for you? Contract of employment/Wage slips/RTi submissions?' '

By all means Mr Wheeler, I am happy to talk about TCHQ. Unblock me and lets discuss...
ABSOLUTELY WITH YOU!!! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I see you 👀👀👀

Why not do a zoom call with all us trolly c**ts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@DiamondPink tell me to do one if this is too nosey but are you an ex girlfriend? Also my take on the recent Kaz visit is Dan called her saying he’s having a breakdown or something. She drops everything, including her kids, at Christmas, to run to him ( as you never know, he also might declare his undying love). Kaz’s hubby finally breaks and tells her to get her ass back or else and then Dan posts a snidey meme about it.
We were never bf/gf...we only "dated" for a bit, thankfully. But, now married to a wonderful man, have children and own my own home and car... I think my life definitely went in a better direction and I saw the error of my ways.

It's not often someone you had that kind of relationship with exposes themselves like this to so many people, with such a public fall out to enjoy so much further down the line. Its like a little Xmas pressie 🤣

I've spilt my tea now... there's no going back 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.