Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TT and OF is his job now don't know what happened to the car place he said he owned

The sauce one? that seems to have died off..
Sometimes he goes live at his office thing so i think he still sells some clothing .also he did the tiktok shop the other day and apprently they make loads of money from it .

Oh my dear everyone head over to fb to watch a bunch of OF lads hunting ghosts for 99p
And as for that TT shop he did is was like watching an unrehearsed episode of QVC
"Let talk about the moon light guys I asked chloe for it at xmas but couldnt justify spending x amount on it, its here now guys for.... (voice in background it's sold out) ok it's sold out whats next"
Bunch of melts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not seem him mention mech for a while I get the impression him and Dean have fallen out

I've not seem him mention mech for a while I get the impression him and Dean have fallen out
I think dean was having some struggles. His last vids before Xmas were quite open about his mental health issues

This man made me feel sick when they were showing stories about the baby being born and then in-between advertising "how the baby" with made with his OF link!! What the hell why does Chloe put up with that?! And then today he will only propose to her when he hits 2 million followers... Wow wow wow

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This man made me feel sick when they were showing stories about the baby being born and then in-between advertising "how the baby" with made with his OF link!! What the hell why does Chloe put up with that?! And then today he will only propose to her when he hits 2 million followers... Wow wow wow
I didn't see the baby one but the proposal one I did - thankfully after reading the comments there is some humanity left and people are disgusted in him. Wasn't he going to leave Chloe for Eden Harvey and now he's going to propose only if he gets 2 million followers (only 600K away) - what a lucky girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I didn't see the baby one but the proposal one I did - thankfully after reading the comments there is some humanity left and people are disgusted in him. Wasn't he going to leave Chloe for Eden Harvey and now he's going to propose only if he gets 2 million followers (only 600K away) - what a lucky girl.
Sorry to quote myself but I think he's deleted that tiktok now..

Yeah it's gone nob cheeks. Could you enlighten me on Dan and Eden please? I knew something had gone on but didn't know what.

Once a lie life, always a low life.

He is always out isn’t he does he ever spend time with he’s baby… Chloe went out last night with her friend and it seems Dan had to go out too why couldn’t he stay home with the baby for once!!!

Reactions: 4
Spraggle cock makes me cringe, and for some reason his neck tattoo sets my ocd off, the way it stops right under his chin makes it look like he has no neck ! I think Chloe is stunning, she seems lovely and a good stepmum too. Dan is lucky to have her !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is always out isn’t he does he ever spend time with he’s baby… Chloe went out last night with her friend and it seems Dan had to go out too why couldn’t he stay home with the baby for once!!!
She said on live the other day that dan has his 2 kids and the baby was going to her dads for the night. So I take it he didn’t have his kids either? 😂

Seeing Chloe on her latest stories struggling with Chester and then see Dan out and about in Macdonalds.
Maybe she’ll get fed up soon. I know I would

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.