Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is Dans page but just seen his gf is already weaning her baby he’s not even 4 months old yet :( I know “mum knows best” but there so much research now to say wait
I also thought the same thing when I saw it.

I really wish people would stop pulling chloe down I don't believe she would cause harm to the baby
not putting her down, it’s more that she seems so young and we’d feel like we want to protect her. Both because she’s with someone like Dan.

Reactions: 3
I believe he is 4 months old now, and she has only been giving him a little milky rusk, which at that age is perfectly fine. I know guidelines say 6 months is the best, but they only are guidelines and each baby is different. I definitely believe Chloe is doing her very best with Chester, she is a good mum. Dan on the other hand is a deadbeat, crappy dad who couldn’t give a F about his kids
He failed his first two. He will also fail this poor little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
He failed his first two. He will also fail this poor little boy.
How did he fail his first two ? I hate the guy and hes definetlly cheating with the tattoist but he seems like a good dad like he sees the other two regulaly better than most dads

Reactions: 2
How did he fail his first two ? I hate the guy and hes definetlly cheating with the tattoist but he seems like a good dad like he sees the other two regulaly better than most dads
Agree with you there- he seems then often and can see he loves them too bits. That’s good. Don’t like him but at least he makes more effort than a lot of other men

Reactions: 4
I believe he is 4 months old now, and she has only been giving him a little milky rusk, which at that age is perfectly fine. I know guidelines say 6 months is the best, but they only are guidelines and each baby is different. I definitely believe Chloe is doing her very best with Chester, she is a good mum. Dan on the other hand is a deadbeat, crappy dad who couldn’t give a F about his kids
He’s not four months until 10th Feb, he was born 10th October it says on her insta. I’m not an expert but I do think 3 months seems far too young for a baby to be having anything but milk but anyway! Everyone will have different opinions about that and that’s fine. Chloes doing what she thinks is best for her boy and again, that’s fine! I don’t think either of them are bad parents though. You can tell Dan’s kids think a lot of him (and Chloe, she’s a great step mum) they always seem really happy to see him. Unlike my Dad who vanished when I was a child.. that’s a deadbeat Dad! Not dan who does see his kids a lot, puts a lot of effort in with them etc.

Reactions: 5
Feeding a 3.5 month old baby grated rusks is at best pointless and at worst dangerous.

Reactions: 8
I like how she’s started giving parenting advice when she’s feeding her 3 month old baby rusks. Yeah it may only be rusks but he’s still too young, a couple more weeks you know he will be sat eating ellas kitchen pouches and melty puffs.

Awful to see her shovelling that in her baby's mouth, rusks have no nutritional value, they're pure sugar. The kid can't even sit up yet he's far from ready for solids, just because she cant be arsed to make an extra couple ounces or maybe it's to make him sleep better but it really riles me up. if she's that desperate to feed him why not veg purees or ready brek that's got vitamins and minerals in?

Then she sits there giving out parenting advice🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Awful to see her shovelling that in her baby's mouth, rusks have no nutritional value, they're pure sugar. The kid can't even sit up yet he's far from ready for solids, just because she cant be arsed to make an extra couple ounces or maybe it's to make him sleep better but it really riles me up. if she's that desperate to feed him why not veg purees or ready brek that's got vitamins and minerals in?

Then she sits there giving out parenting advice🤡
Annabelle karmel was my best friend when I started weaning my child they never had stuff like this especially in the early days of weaning. I was advised to start slightly earlier on drs advice but would never have gone against that advice.

Reactions: 4
Annabelle karmel was my best friend when I started weaning my child they never had stuff like this especially in the early days of weaning. I was advised to start slightly earlier on drs advice but would never have gone against that advice.
I follow lots of blw pages, I think it's fab they can have pretty much anything served correctly, once they are ready! Weaning early under medical advice is completely different and if it's needed I'm all for it, however no 16 week old baby needs a bloody rusk before bed. Not sure what the rush is for babies to grow up, by the time they are 1 your whole life becomes about making food, especially if you go the blw route 😂

Reactions: 2
As many of us have said I really don't believe chloe would do anything to intentially harm the baby. She would probably be best with porridge than rusk but everyone parents different. Just because some choose blw doesn't mean everyone has to. Mothers should be helping each other not ripping each other apart

As many of us have said I really don't believe chloe would do anything to intentially harm the baby. She would probably be best with porridge than rusk but everyone parents different. Just because some choose blw doesn't mean everyone has to. Mothers should be helping each other not ripping each other apart
I started my child on baby rice which is what the dr told me to use.

I follow lots of blw pages, I think it's fab they can have pretty much anything served correctly, once they are ready! Weaning early under medical advice is completely different and if it's needed I'm all for it, however no 16 week old baby needs a bloody rusk before bed. Not sure what the rush is for babies to grow up, by the time they are 1 your whole life becomes about making food, especially if you go the blw route 😂
Apart from baby rice in the very beginning my child ate almost everything we ate I would just take there stuff out before adding salt etc…

I started my child on baby rice which is what the dr told me to use.

Apart from baby rice in the very beginning my child ate almost everything we ate I would just take there stuff out before adding salt etc…
We do exactly the same here, and we switch honey out for maple syrup :)

Also I wasn't saying she HAD to blw, veg purees aren't blw? My point was, if she's insistent on feeding him, there's definitely other stuff, a lot more beneficial to him.

We do exactly the same here, and we switch honey out for maple syrup :)

Also I wasn't saying she HAD to blw, veg purees aren't blw? My point was, if she's insistent on feeding him, there's definitely other stuff, a lot more beneficial to him.
I didn’t take it like you did, I absolutely agree that to start with at such a crucial time of a child’s development surely you would want to give them as much goodness as possible.

• Heart
I didn’t take it like you did, I absolutely agree that to start with at such a crucial time of a child’s development surely you would want to give them as much goodness as possible.
Sorry I was meant to quote someone else when I mentioned about the blw! I'm glad someone agrees though. ❤

• Heart
Bloody hell I feel like I've walked into mumsnet ;)

Don't need to add anything that hasn't already been said 10x over. I only want to say that if she'd doing anything against standard guidelines then she really shouldn't be advertising it on a large platform and then complaining about people commenting. Everyone is an expert when it comes to parenting and are desperate to offer advice or share their stories.

• Haha
Bloody hell I feel like I've walked into mumsnet ;)

Don't need to add anything that hasn't already been said 10x over. I only want to say that if she'd doing anything against standard guidelines then she really shouldn't be advertising it on a large platform and then complaining about people commenting. Everyone is an expert when it comes to parenting and are desperate to offer advice or share their stories.
I am a big believer in doing what we think is right for our own children and I would always support a parent for doing that. What I find hard to grasp is that people just go ahead and do things without checking with a health professional first. The weaning age is there for a reason with decades of research to support it, if you feel your baby needs weaning early then please check before doing it. I also read one of the comments and according to that comment she is feeding him the rusk at night which just makes me think she is doing it in the hopes he will sleep through the night and that I can’t support.

So does DS actually have a job or is it just TT and OF?? Looks like Chloe has a business that she runs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.