Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any interaction is better than no interaction- like the saying goes “no such thing as bad publicity”. Using your baby’s health for negative attention and interactions though… doesn’t sit right with me.
I weaned my child early at the time weaning was 4 months she was 3 and a half months and I only did it on the advice of a dr. I know parents know what is best for their own children but all the research they have done on when to wean your baby should not be ignored and she is so bloody arrogant with it. We aren’t talking a few days or weeks early we are talking 2 and a half months early and all because I hate to say that she wants him to sleep longer through the nights. What worries me is that people watching her, youngsters and new mums will follow her advice.

Reactions: 1
His “thoughts are with Ukraine” video is so gross to me. There are people in the comments making jokes etc. I don’t know.. I can’t think of what I’m trying to say but it just feels so self glorifying. “Look at me being the good guy” when it’s pure content to him?

Reactions: 4
His “thoughts are with Ukraine” video is so gross to me. There are people in the comments making jokes etc. I don’t know.. I can’t think of what I’m trying to say but it just feels so self glorifying. “Look at me being the good guy” when it’s pure content to him?
Eurgh I agree! Thoughts are with Ukraine? duck off you mug you couldn’t care less about Ukraine,

Imagine sitting there and coming up with the idea for this video. “Take your mask off on the count of three and then film me walking through door with a baton” 🤦‍♀️

Its everyone .my fyp is full of it from people making jokes .its disgusting .i get there trying to to make light of the situation but its not needed .especially when the fyp is full of ukrainions scared and running away

Reactions: 2
Its everyone .my fyp is full of it from people making jokes .its disgusting .i get there trying to to make light of the situation but its not needed .especially when the fyp is full of ukrainions scared and running away
They wont be making jokes about it when petrol goes up to £1.70 per litre, interest rates rise so mortgage repayments will soar and gas prices go even higher....all predicted by this horrific injustice by Putin....the man is a war monger....an evil remnant of communism....my heart and thoughts are with the Ukraine 😪😪

Let’s face it it’s not a subject any light could be made of 😔
Some things should just be left off apps like that in my opinion

Reactions: 3
The blood video tho🙄 he could have that blood taken out of his arm and it could be used to save an actual dying person. But no let's inject the plasma in to my own face, fuckin vain bastard!

Personally I would rather die than have any of this pricks blood in my body 💉🤷‍♂️🥴

Would he even be allowed to give blood after having so many tattoos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Personally I would rather die than have any of this pricks blood in my body 💉🤷‍♂️🥴

Would he even be allowed to give blood after having so many tattoos?
Hmmm I think as long as you'd not had a tattoo in 6 months or something like that. He gets one every week doesn't he 🙄

Everything, and I mean everything he does is for Dan. No one else.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why she wants to thrive off negative attention all of a sudden (when I had her down as someone that didn’t like drama) or whether she just thinks she knows best and is trying to prove a point. I do like Chloe but I feel like she’s picking up some of Dan’s arrogance lately.
You’ve only just recently realised the arrogance? She acts like she’s the girl next door vibe but is actually really horrible towards others and is rude to others in person. She thinks she’s something special because of him and she’s just as stuck up now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The blood video tho🙄 he could have that blood taken out of his arm and it could be used to save an actual dying person. But no let's inject the plasma in to my own face, fuckin vain bastard!
I couldn’t watch it I’m petrified of blood and needles 🙈 but that sounds absolutely minging and what’s the point of taking it from one body part and putting it into your face 🤦🏻‍♀️

I couldn’t watch it I’m petrified of blood and needles 🙈 but that sounds absolutely minging and what’s the point of taking it from one body part and putting it into your face 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've literally just been to give blood tonight, I get it. I can't watch but I can do it. But that god knows must think it's going to improve his appearance 🤢 take more than that!

That man wouldn’t help his friends let alone a dying person 😑🤢 He uses everyone and slags off the world. It’s embarrassing to see him fake being friends with edens sister (forget of her name) too. Vile creature

Reactions: 4
Just come across this thread. Just want to say he is a massive twit! His face irritates the love out of me

Reactions: 7
😅 it’s not just a straight transfer of blood to different parts of the body. The blood is taken and spun to separate the platelets and that’s what is injected back into your face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.