Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely cheating on Chloe, and bonking that tattoo woman! He’s with her every week

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's going to be for all peoples soon
Apparently they don’t have to use the feature though? As in the creators don’t. Or that’s what someone else said on a live it was down to the creator whether they chose to use the features? They’ll be some really angry fans if that’s not true and it applies to everyone and to be honest it could the thing that ruins tik tok. I don’t care about watching anyone’s live enough to pay for the privilege so I’ll just not use tik tok as much in that case.

Reactions: 2
Apparently they don’t have to use the feature though? As in the creators don’t. Or that’s what someone else said on a live it was down to the creator whether they chose to use the features? They’ll be some really angry fans if that’s not true and it applies to everyone and to be honest it could the thing that ruins tik tok. I don’t care about watching anyone’s live enough to pay for the privilege so I’ll just not use tik tok as much in that case.
I saw DHB say that he thinks it's optional however he's not sure .apprently it's going to be for everyone soon .

Reactions: 1
I'm very confused by the subscription thing. Someone asked what it was br said subscribers get the option to send different emojis made by Dan🤔

Fiver to send an emoji saying 'alright my babbers'
Rather tit in my hands and clap..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm assuming it will be similar to how you can subscribe to pages on Facebook basically paying for extra content

That subcriber thing has started
The morons that follow him will pay. No two ways around it. The bloke is screwed once tiktok goes downhill and I’ll be in the front row with popcorn to see him fall. Unless cloe kicks him out first cos tattoo’s cost a lot of money which he hasn’t got. Do with that what you will! 😏

Reactions: 3
Really??? So it’s definitely true then?
Unless the persons got proof I wouldn't belive it .the amount of people that come on here claiming they know someone and that they have done this or that is easy to do .but considering he's got previous who knows especially when they are seeing each other weekly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.