Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they've upped the price up for the ghost hunts to a tenner :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why does she look so unhappy / unsure on the announcement video!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear they’ve only been in New York two days and now they’re going home already? What was the point in that, was it just to do their (bizarre) pregnancy announcement video?! How strange

Reactions: 2
I swear they’ve only been in New York two days and now they’re going home already? What was the point in that, was it just to do their (bizarre) pregnancy announcement video?! How strange
they went for a ghost thing and Chloe and hollie decided to go with. That’s why I said the other day I disagreed with the other poster about not taking Lily and Noah as It’s not a holiday and was Pointless going a log way and time difference for a couple days

Two days in New York? What was the point. Especially with a one year old. I also don’t see Dan holding the kid in any of the videos on the planes, he’s either sleeping or playing games. Poor Chloe having another kid with this head 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yeah he’s not very helpful is he? Even when he is around I rarely see him being super hands on with Chester or taking him off Chloe to give her a proper break. He’s selfish, thinks about himself constantly and no one else, I couldn’t stand being with someone like that!

Reactions: 5
Couldnt help but roll my eyes at chloe the other day

"Just picked Lily up from school as shes ill, now feeding Chester, then I've got to go back to school to fetch Noah, then I'm doing this then I'm doing that.... as Dans at the Tiktok office"

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Is there a reason why his EX and him still have the same second name? she’s always on my fyp with (Lily?)

Is there a reason why his EX and him still have the same second name? she’s always on my fyp with (Lily?)
have they had a proper divorce? I know he’s said his marriage broke down but maybe if they haven’t got an official divorce then legally that’s her name still? Only thing I can think of. I know if it were me I’d want to change back to my maiden name if something like that happened

She may have kept his name to be the same as the kids. I know personally the moment I got rid of my ex I changed my name to my maiden name anywhere I could until I was divorced

Reactions: 3
The pregnancy announcement video was so awkward, she didn’t really look happy at all. He’s a show off twit cannot stand him.

Reactions: 8
I get 💅 vibes from this man! So self absorbed touching his hair, face, and as soon as his partner comes home he throws that kid back into her arms and finishes checking himself out!
That neck tattoo really makes it look like he has a double chin 😂

Chloe's pregnant and understandably not feeling great, he spoke to her like a piece of tit last night and now he's fucked off to Vegas. Guy's a prick.

Reactions: 4
Can't remember exactly what was said, but Chloe was cooking dinner and Chester was with her (because Dan's incapable of being an active father). Chester got into a cupboard and smashed an egg cup. Dan basically then spoke to Chloe like a piece of tit when she needed help.

Chloe's going to break one day. She's left to do everything. On her new video she says the pregnancy was planned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.