Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to struggle so much him being away and her having another baby. She’ll hopefully notice then how absent he is

Reactions: 1
Imagine willingly having not one but two babies with this guy 🤢 and two different women too! Bizarre

Reactions: 8
I can't feel any sympathy for doormat chlo tbh... she had the perfect excuse to leave when Eden was sexting spragglecock whilst she was preggers first time round, then the cheating accusations with Yaz her sister. The lad wouldn't know the meaning of faithful even if it was tattooed on his cock... not a chance on this bleeping green earth would my fella be shirking his fatherly duties and going abroad every two mins! She knew/knows what he's like...she chooses to stay with him... more fool her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't feel any sympathy for doormat chlo tbh... she had the perfect excuse to leave when Eden was sexting spragglecock whilst she was preggers first time round, then the cheating accusations with Yaz her sister. The lad wouldn't know the meaning of faithful even if it was tattooed on his cock... not a chance on this bleeping green earth would my fella be shirking his fatherly duties and going abroad every two mins! She knew/knows what he's like...she chooses to stay with him... more fool her!
Do they still interact with Yaz? After Chloe was like totally cool with it and supporting Yaz 😂🙈 So weird the 2 sisters have been involved in a cheating scandal with him.

Reactions: 3
Chloe live wrapping Christmas presents just came up on my FYP

Shes extremely unlikeable, I think I actually prefer Dan! She's a little miss know it all. Cannot bare her. She just seems so miserable and dull. And I can't unsee E.T. / Gail Platt every time I look at her

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I don’t like Chloe anymore, she’s a total mean girl. Plus she’s hardly got anything to be smug about when she’s willingly reproduced not once but twice with that thing 🤢

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t like Chloe anymore, she’s a total mean girl. Plus she’s hardly got anything to be smug about when she’s willingly reproduced not once but twice with that thing 🤢
I wouldn't be acting smug if I had a lazy waste of space baby daddy. She's such a mug.

Reactions: 7
They’re also in a tit part of Gloucester so don’t know why she’s looking down on people who rent, maybe that’s all they could afford as they we’re definitely renting in their old place.

Reactions: 2
Not doormat chloe being smug?! The girl gets cheated on constantly... publicly sexting Eden and Yaz also... everyone laughs at ya chlo hun!

Reactions: 10
It’s a shame as Chloe used to seem lovely. Not sure why she’s become so smug and giving off such bitchy vibes lately. If she’s not happy she needs to think about why! I wouldn’t be happy either being constantly treated like a mug but being smug won’t get her anywhere

She became besties with Charlotte and they both now are stuck up their own bums!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She had my sympathy but not now. She knows he's a cheat yet she puts up with it. Everyone is laughing at you gurrrl 🤪

Reactions: 4
She had my sympathy but not now. She knows he's a cheat yet she puts up with it. Everyone is laughing at you gurrrl 🤪
Someone wrote on her wrapping live, I wouldn’t wrap on live it’s just inviting people to rob ya! How true. Idiot.

I’ve read this whole thread since yesterday as this 40 year old woman often appears on my fyp and I cannot bear the sight of it! It’s constantly stealing other people’s ideas!!! I actually called it out a couple months ago cos I hadn’t long seen the original and the person it had copied was very nice about it and all the negative comments were deleted. It said “sorry mate if I’d remembered your name I would’ve credited you” what a load of bollocks.

I am surprised there aren’t multiple threads for this horrorbag but I suspect it is that repulsive that it’s too much to even hate watch like we do with other creators and their car crash content. What a cretin!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.