Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids mum might not want them to go away with him though .she might have her own holiday planned with them .

Reactions: 3
The kids mum might not want them to go away with him though .she might have her own holiday planned with them .
They went away recently with the mum it was on her TT. They said they’re not going abroad with them this year as they’re going with mum but next year they’re taking them abroad

Reactions: 2
The thing is though you have to pay to go haunted stuff usually or see people .so i dont see a issue with it as its the same thing and they have gone to quite a famous place

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell but congratulations to them i guess 😳😂 poor chloe has her hands full enough as it is

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked she’s pregnant again. I know if I was her I wouldn’t be wanting another so soon while Dan’s hardly ever there. I got the impression they didn’t either yet from things they’ve said, like they’ve mentioned needing to move house if they have another but good luck to them, hopefully Dan will step up a bit more/help her out more with two very young little ones…

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked she’s pregnant again. I know if I was her I wouldn’t be wanting another so soon while Dan’s hardly ever there. I got the impression they didn’t either yet from things they’ve said, like they’ve mentioned needing to move house if they have another but good luck to them, hopefully Dan will step up a bit more/help her out more with two very young little ones…
yeah I’m surprised. They always said no more babies then said actually one More but not until they’ve moved and I’m sure they said when Chester was in nursery or school

Reactions: 2
What a weird announcement 😅 why are they so awkward firstly and secondly they could have cut the part where their faces drop and they stop smiling at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who videos the ground zero memorial? I went a few years ago and I seen people taking selfies etc. Its so odd and disrespectful to me, no need to film or take photos of it.

Reactions: 10
Jesus christ :eek: has her hands full already and is always moaning about dan not pulling weight as he's too busy gallivanting around the country trying to be an 'influencer' and on nights out most weekends

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.