Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted today he’s not going live out of respect for the funeral. But then says he’ll probably post some videos 🤣. Also with backhanded comment about others going live . I am not a royalist and didn’t watch the funeral. If you choose not to go live that’s fine but to act like you’re so noble and above others for doing so… that’s spragg summed up. Honestly cannot stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe their baby has his own insta. I know people make private ones for their children to store photos etc but why would you make a public one solely with images of your child? 6k followers. So weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I can't believe their baby has his own insta. I know people make private ones for their children to store photos etc but why would you make a public one solely with images of your child? 6k followers. So weird.
Probably to try get baby related brand deals
Absolute begs!

• Sad
  • Angry
Ghost hunting tonight with one of the biggest beggars currently on TT. 🥱

• Haha
I wouldnt say shes on of the biggest begs .theres a lot bigger than her .shes small compared to the big begs

Is it compulsory when you sign to connect management, to attend a ‘ghost hunt’ with sprague rock? 😂

• Haha
Surely not another holiday without the oldest kids that they absolutely, definitely do not treat any differently?

• Haha
Surely not another holiday without the oldest kids that they absolutely, definitely do not treat any differently?
it’s a GTI trip not a holiday. I also saw Chloe comment saying they got a warning from school as they’re missing too much so tbh I don’t blame them for not taking L&N. Not sticking up for them, there’s a lot you can slate them for but keeping there children in school I don’t see a problem with tbh

Reactions: 4
Definitely likes cock on the side.
Howling!! 😂 😂

Watched a couple of his tiktoks. Man seems like a complete bellend, the suggestive tiktoks made me want to heave. If he didn't have tattoos he would look like any old Tom, Dick and Harry.

Reactions: 1
it’s a GTI trip not a holiday. I also saw Chloe comment saying they got a warning from school as they’re missing too much so tbh I don’t blame them for not taking L&N. Not sticking up for them, there’s a lot you can slate them for but keeping there children in school I don’t see a problem with tbh
I get that, but it’s definitely not, not a holiday either. Time Square, Disney Store etc. And I don’t believe for a second it couldn’t have been organised for a couple of weeks earlier and the kids would have been on half term. There’s just such an obvious difference in the way the kids are treated and they’re old enough to notice. Each to their own but I couldn’t do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.