Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He earns a living via tiktok and he also earns from his only fans subscription page.(live sexual content). He confuses me, as I thought he was a happy family guy at first then just after having a new born baby, I realise he also does only fans 😂 wasnt expecting that.

He earns a living via tiktok and he also earns from his only fans subscription page.(live sexual content). He confuses me, as I thought he was a happy family guy at first then just after having a new born baby, I realise he also does only fans 😂 wasnt expecting that.
When she was in hospital having the baby he was in here promoting his only fans, he is just disgusting. He’s moved houses now too so finally think he got off my estate🤣

He’s now shared he’s off to a lodge with char Connor etc. maybe they’ll make of content together 🤮

Reactions: 1
I'm abit confused by it all if I'm gunna be honest, they've posted videos about him having her blocked, clearly the reason he blocked her was because of the whole Eden and Dan situation.. how patronizing for Chloe to know that times been on the top of their heads 😬😳

Reactions: 3
Is he still doing his clothing business or did that fall on his head?
I'm not sure,I know he was selling off all the "sauce" merch cheap as chips ( his words😂) but I rarely see him with Dean anymore ( supposed business partner) so I think something has gone on between them. And now he's given up, he's still got the "my way" merch line, but won't be long before that goes tits up either, he makes too much money by doing easy work led on a bed with his co*k out for his Mrs to take photos,and sell at 4.99 online 😃

• Heart
Dean is having a very tough time with, well basically life at the mo and Dick Head Dan has dropped him like a bad habit just like he does with all of the people he meets on tiktok.
He champions himself as a mental health expert. Well seeing what Dean is going through, that’s as far from the truth as we are from the sun. Hopefully, his legion of morons, sorry, followers will soon come to realise that Dick Head Dan takes care of one person & one person only & that person is Dick Head Dan.

Reactions: 2
Dean is having a very tough time with, well basically life at the mo and Dick Head Dan has dropped him like a bad habit just like he does with all of the people he meets on tiktok.
He champions himself as a mental health expert. Well seeing what Dean is going through, that’s as far from the truth as we are from the sun. Hopefully, his legion of morons, sorry, followers will soon come to realise that Dick Head Dan takes care of one person & one person only & that person is Dick Head Dan.
Always look at the common denominator 🤷‍♀️I don’t really follow dean as his content doesn’t interest me but the TikTok of him saying he had no more fight just before Christmas broke my heart. You could see in his eyes just how much he is suffering, I’ve been there and wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Unfortunately and cruelly times of crisis show us who is really there for us.

Always look at the common denominator 🤷‍♀️I don’t really follow dean as his content doesn’t interest me but the TikTok of him saying he had no more fight just before Christmas broke my heart. You could see in his eyes just how much he is suffering, I’ve been there and wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Unfortunately and cruelly times of crisis show us who is really there for us.
And that’s Spragg all over. He’s been the same since he was a kid. First sign of trouble and he bolts. I’ve got no time for Dean Childs either but like you said, that video was truly heartbreaking. The bloke should be with people who are there all the time. Not just when it suits them or they think they might get ‘likes’ out of it.

And that’s Spragg all over. He’s been the same since he was a kid. First sign of trouble and he bolts. I’ve got no time for Dean Childs either but like you said, that video was truly heartbreaking. The bloke should be with people who are there all the time. Not just when it suits them or they think they might get ‘likes’ out of it.
So you actually know him? Bet you could tell some stories 😑

So you actually know him? Bet you could tell some stories 😑
He made my life hell at school. I said in a previous post about how he claims to have been bullied at school. It was quite the opposite. Him and his little band of bullies made the majority of my childhood awful. We eventually moved away from the area but im now back with my partner & kids. I’ve changed quite a lot since school so I’m not sure if he actually recognise’s me or is just not man enough to look me in the eye. The old saying goes, ‘every dog has their day’ and trust me, I will have mine & I suggest you all pull up a chair & grab some popcorn!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He made my life hell at school. I said in a previous post about how he claims to have been bullied at school. It was quite the opposite. Him and his little band of bullies made the majority of my childhood awful. We eventually moved away from the area but im now back with my partner & kids. I’ve changed quite a lot since school so I’m not sure if he actually recognise’s me or is just not man enough to look me in the eye. The old saying goes, ‘every dog has their day’ and trust me, I will have mine & I suggest you all pull up a chair & grab some popcorn!
I'm all for a bully getting their comeuppance. Especially one who would eat himself if he was chocolate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.