Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He made my life hell at school. I said in a previous post about how he claims to have been bullied at school. It was quite the opposite. Him and his little band of bullies made the majority of my childhood awful. We eventually moved away from the area but im now back with my partner & kids. I’ve changed quite a lot since school so I’m not sure if he actually recognise’s me or is just not man enough to look me in the eye. The old saying goes, ‘every dog has their day’ and trust me, I will have mine & I suggest you all pull up a chair & grab some popcorn!
I despise bullies of any kind, if I’d have ever caught my daughter bullying her feet wouldn’t touch the floor. This site has opened my eyes to so much and things people can’t see when they are alone or feeling low but I worked him out a long long time ago. Social media has brought me so many wonderful friendships that I have kept for years and plan to keep for years to come but the downside to that is that there are so many wolves in sheeps clothing.
I’ll make sure I get a extra large bag of popcorn 😏

Reactions: 2
I despise tiktok and everything the app stands for but, what I have done is created an account solely for reporting videos off the 3 accounts that I know he has. I’ve actually had quite a few of them removed for various reasons. All you have to do is keep reporting his videos & his account (select report link) and eventually tiktok will ban him for good. He normally blocks anyone who speaks ill of him apparently but he’ll never come across my account!!!

Reactions: 5
I despise tiktok and everything the app stands for but, what I have done is created an account solely for reporting videos off the 3 accounts that I know he has. I’ve actually had quite a few of them removed for various reasons. All you have to do is keep reporting his videos & his account (select report link) and eventually tiktok will ban him for good. He normally blocks anyone who speaks ill of him apparently but he’ll never come across my account!!!
Like I said I have met some wonderful people but 99% of the people are selfish and greedy people that manipulate people for their own gain.

If that app wasn't monetised then non of this would be happening. It was created to use filters/music to make fun videos and all these lot do is chat shite to the camera 🙈

Reactions: 3
If that app wasn't monetised then non of this would be happening. It was created to use filters/music to make fun videos and all these lot do is chat shite to the camera 🙈
My thoughts exactly. Imagine just how much fun the app would be if there was no wish lists. No PayPal links. No patreon links. No cheap looking merchandise. Just everyday people having fun. It would probably be one of the worlds best. Instead, it’s just a rotten pool of filth occupied by low life scrounging scum bags like Dick Head Dan.

Reactions: 6
Him and his mate with matching neck tats made me lol jumping up and down they look like those wooden painted pegs.

• Haha
It was brilliant during the first lockdown but is that because all the happy fun people were at home furlouged. Now they've returned to work it's left for the dregs of society to poison.

Reactions: 7
I think it's easy to forget the app is targeted for teenagers and was infiltrated by adults a good bunch of them questionable at least.

Reactions: 1
Those girls they filmed with do not match with the boys do they not in the least, I Know one he lives with and they have a baby but it's like total opposites.

Those girls they filmed with do not match with the boys do they not in the least, I Know one he lives with and they have a baby but it's like total opposites.
I was just thinking something similar. Wannabe fboys but with the personalities of wet fish so they seek out partners a rung or 2 down the ladder.

Reactions: 1
Does Chloe not feel like an absolute mug that her so called partner has/is cheating with anyone who'll have him and they have a young baby? doesn't he have kids from another previous relationship too? he really needs get his priorities sorted out, why keep having kids with girls he then just cheats on and no doubt another eventual break up cos of their tit behaviour? I wouldn't be staying in that situation for my own self respect let alone bringing up a baby too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Chloe is a rung down the ladder I think she’s naturally pretty and could do a million times better than spraggle cock

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly, the money has taken all the fun out the app

Reactions: 2
They are going live on Facebook tonight but telling people they will need to pay to watch

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.