Dan Spragg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’s not the most trustworthy but I doubt he’s sleeping with every single female he has contact with like he’s accused of doing on here. I mean what do the women see in him for a start? 😅🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know he’s not the most trustworthy but I doubt he’s sleeping with every single female he has contact with like he’s accused of doing on here. I mean what do the women see in him for a start? 😅🤭
As far as I'm aware the only girl he's tried with is eden 😆 .

I had the misfortune to come across this twit on my fyp for the first time today and only recognised his name from seeing a thread with his nam eon it here. Glad to see im not the only one who cannot stand him, I watched a few of his and Chloe's videos and god he's the most arrogant, cringe idiot and defo not funny. Seems to think he's way better looking and way more famous than he actually is 🥴

Reactions: 4
Imagine all the popular kids in school walking round with a blue tick. Think they'd of been able to keep the ticks when the popularity wanes?

5 kids to 5 different dads, but stick hanging onto that tick.

As far as I'm aware the only girl he's tried with is eden 😆 .
There's been more than Eden that much I know.
I can't say who she was but he was messaging someone else who had a big following on Tik Tok but she cut him off when he, James Prior (before Dan and him fell out) and a couple others were out having drinks and were on live and Chloe was there too. The girl he'd been messaging text Dan going off on him saying how he was a liar and some other stuff and blocked him on everything.

I don't know what's true or not bit there's been a couple of people in here that know him in person that's said about his cheating and not just eden

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I've an idea when Dan asks people what tattoo to have this week why not change it to what tattoo should I have removed this week.

So a friend of mine has just been and showed me a video. It’s unfortunately to large a file to share on here.
Search user @sammymoss22 on tiktok the user only has one video. Proof that the majority of ‘charity’ money goes straight in his back pocket & its straight from the horses mouth!

• Wow
So a friend of mine has just been and showed me a video. It’s unfortunately to large a file to share on here.
Search user @sammymoss22 on tiktok the user only has one video. Proof that the majority of ‘charity’ money goes straight in his back pocket & its straight from the horses mouth!
Scum of the earth and a fraudster!!!

I can’t bear Spragg, stumbled upon him by accident through my insta… HOW has this guy got all these followers? He’s a bleeping fraud! And them teeth. Cheese monster

More fool that Chloe for putting up with him.

Reactions: 5
I can’t bear Spragg, stumbled upon him by accident through my insta… HOW has this guy got all these followers? He’s a bleeping fraud! And them teeth. Cheese monster

More fool that Chloe for putting up with him.
Haha 😂 nobody smiles that much 👃👃👃😂and ask for Chloe she’s slowly getting as obnoxious as he is

Reactions: 2
While he doesn't seem bothered his 2 children are in different pjs and I know its just pjs but surely if you are going to do Xmas family pjs you all wear the same it just doesn't seem right

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Both him and Adam are doing a 100 giveaway to give back to people

While he doesn't seem bothered his 2 children are in different pjs and I know its just pjs but surely if you are going to do Xmas family pjs you all wear the same it just doesn't seem right
Yeah I've just seen the video and the comments and really can't understand why it matters. It's just pjamas there's a lot more important things in the world 😆

Reactions: 1
I hate this prick.
Where did he come from? Anyone know.
Did he just grow a following on social media?

Reactions: 1
He's pathetic
So this has come from someone who Dan still believes is his friend but Dan was messaging another well known Tik Tokker until a few weeks after Chloe announced she was pregnant, he even tried paying the girl off because she's barely legal and didn't want it coming out

The guy is a parasite. Why Chloe is stupid enough to have forgiven him after the Eden incident I'll never know. Leopards never change their spots

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He's pathetic
So this has come from someone who Dan still believes is his friend but Dan was messaging another well known Tik Tokker until a few weeks after Chloe announced she was pregnant, he even tried paying the girl off because she's barely legal and didn't want it coming out

The guy is a parasite. Why Chloe is stupid enough to have forgiven him after the Eden incident I'll never know. Leopards never change their spots
I really hope there's some sort of proof to back this up. I'm not here to I rave about him, I don't like him, but unfortunately can't be making up tit like that without receipts, tattle life isn't out to ruin people's life's, it's a forum to express opinions.
I hope this isn't true, for the sake of Chloe and his children. But if it is, I hope the young girls ok!
Look forward to seeing some proof.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.