Dan Spragg #2 Dan Spragg and his doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was in on it tbh. I’m sorry but what a sad little doormat she is

Reactions: 7
Why does she always cover her top half in videos with her hands? There’s nothing to see anyway

Reactions: 4
Also she knew the backlash she would get for posting the video with the bonus children with a 16 year age gap. She does have an attitude problem, I’m surprised she lets him walk over her like he does

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of them and I only see their videos when they pop up on my FYP but that fake proposal was just cruel 😬 playing with someone’s emotions for views is just horrible - especially someone pregnant
so predictable and unfunny. Maybe I’m getting old but I just cringed. 🫣

Reactions: 3
Not a fan of them and I only see their videos when they pop up on my FYP but that fake proposal was just cruel 😬 playing with someone’s emotions for views is just horrible - especially someone pregnant
I could of sworn he’s done that before but not the wifi bit but he definitely “proposed”

I could of sworn he’s done that before but not the wifi bit but he definitely “proposed”
He did. Then said he was tying up his shoes. It’s all so fake and she’s definitely in on it. Don’t feel sorry for her at all

He’s just said on Insta live she was in on it… it’s all for what he calls entertainment. I don’t know about anyone else but I wasn’t entertained I just thought it was stupid!

Reactions: 5
Oh wowwww sub only live tonight for daniel got to make his money back from the new car and holiday 😂😂😂 copying in the footsteps of the other creators are we? Funny I remember you saying you just wanted people for company and he gets to enjoy us for free so why should we pay anything (copied from Sophiena) however… times change hey and money means more

Reactions: 2
Who in their right mind would buy the car he has when he has 3 kids! Totally impractical, but then again I suppose he gets to live the single lifestyle regardless of if he’s in a relationship with kids 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad he has a thread haha, I saw the fake proposal the other day, about as funny as scratching your retina with a car key, right? He really comes across as someone with an overinflated opinion of himself and she's just as bad lol.

Pahahaha nice family car 🚗 toot toot
Baby sick and crumbs crushed in all the nooks and cranny’s 😂👏

Reactions: 4
genuinely don’t understand why this guy - and guys just like him - bother having kids tbh. He’d rather spend his days staring in the mirror and walking round like he’s god’s gift. bleeping wet blanket

Reactions: 11
Let me get this right .. Soon to have 4 kids. Family of 6. Buys that car... Hope he's planning on buying a 7 seater too so the door mat has something to ferry his kids around in whilst he swans off as usual.

Video on her insta story Chester was up every half hour last night ill, she’s emotionally and physically exhausted, how’s she gonna cope when she’s got 2 kids that’s ill, does Dan help out at all he seems more interested in fake ghost hunts 😏

• Haha
Video on her insta story Chester was up every half hour last night ill, she’s emotionally and physically exhausted, how’s she gonna cope when she’s got 2 kids that’s ill, does Dan help out at all he seems more interested in fake ghost hunts 😏
She chose financial stability over emotional stability. Such a shame.

Reactions: 7
Chloe is an absolute twit! I’m sorry love but why plan to have another child when you can’t even cope with the one you’ve got? And how many time is that child being given calpol that at 1 he’s asking for it. Plenty of parents have to look after their kids when they are ill or tired it’s called parenting!

• Heart
To be fair I don't think it's all about not coping I think he is the problem too. Never seems to be at home just leaves her to do all the parenting. When you've got that on your mind looking after a toddler and being pregnant I would imagine that's hard! Saying that....why the duck does she put up with it. If you're gonna have kids you need to bloody be there. He's like a giant boy rather than a man

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s actually left them both and gone to her dads just says something? Could Dan not look after Chester with Chloe in the house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.