Dan Spragg #2 Dan Spragg and his doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sympathy for Chloe. Nobody who willingly procreates with that absolute Lego head (credit to originally called him that! I just can’t unsee it now haha) loser deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This may be controversial but if I had to pick who I preferred it would be dan. I really can’t stand her at all she is so up herself and acts like she’s the only one who has ever had kids or been pregnant. What about all those parents who are in the services who go away to war etc… the parent left at home doesn’t get a break, being a parent is hard but kids always come first and it’s tough if you feel ill or tired or stressed you suck it up and get on with it.

Reactions: 11
This may be controversial but if I had to pick who I preferred it would be dan. I really can’t stand her at all she is so up herself and acts like she’s the only one who has ever had kids or been pregnant. What about all those parents who are in the services who go away to war etc… the parent left at home doesn’t get a break, being a parent is hard but kids always come first and it’s tough if you feel ill or tired or stressed you suck it up and get on with it.
I agree I would have to pick Dan if I had a gun to my head. She is just so unlikeable. He’s just a cocky little Lego head

Reactions: 8
I also couldn’t help laughing as wasn’t it only last week she was bragging how well Chester sleeps and he goes down early and is asleep u till 8.30am! Hmmmmm….what a shame 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes a little miss know it all. Stuck up cow. Get on with your life choices. A lot have it much harder than you !

And yes I much prefer Dan over moaning myrtle

Reactions: 5
Shes a little miss know it all. Stuck up cow. Get on with your life choices. A lot have it much harder than you !

And yes I much prefer Dan over moaning myrtle
Moaning Myrtle 🤣 you’ve hit the nail on the head. She has a stinking attitude. I bet Dan got loads of tit while he was away. At the end of the day whether you like the ghost hunts and dan or not he was away working. Bringing in money to provide for them so unless you’re dying or in hospital get on with and do what 99.9% of mum’s and dad’s do when one parent is away and you’re not well and get on with being a mum. Being a parent doesn’t stop because you feel tired or rough, she really boils my blood.

Reactions: 4
Moaning Myrtle 🤣 you’ve hit the nail on the head. She has a stinking attitude. I bet Dan got loads of tit while he was away. At the end of the day whether you like the ghost hunts and dan or not he was away working. Bringing in money to provide for them so unless you’re dying or in hospital get on with and do what 99.9% of mum’s and dad’s do when one parent is away and you’re not well and get on with being a mum. Being a parent doesn’t stop because you feel tired or rough, she really boils my blood.
She’s happy to brag when things go well but the first sign of trouble and she has to take some time out ✌🏻hate to remind you sweetheart…..you’ll have a newborn soon AND a toddler….good luck 😗

• Heart
Not that this is right because he has kids and should be there for them but I can see why he’s hardly ever at home

Not that this is right because he has kids and should be there for them but I can see why he’s hardly ever at home
I agree being there for your kids is important but when he’s away working she just needs to suck it up and get on with it like we all do. I am in no way sticking up for Dan but she is absolutely awful and has no problems talking to him like dirt on live so I can only imagine what it’s like when the cameras aren’t on. She knows he has a busy work life but still chose to have another baby with him 🤷‍♀️

She was on live at her dads house around 5pm yesterday, getting ready for her sisters salon opening. Dan was in the chat and said “do you wanna say hello to Chester on live” that was the first contact and communication they’d had all day! 😳 she didn’t have a clue what Chester had been up to all day, she was saying “do you miss mummy?” I get having some time away but to go all day without even checking in on your child or speaking to your other half blows my mind! I also get the feeling that Dan is quite possessive and actually wasn’t very happy with the fact Chloe was going out without him.

• Sad
She was on live at her dads house around 5pm yesterday, getting ready for her sisters salon opening. Dan was in the chat and said “do you wanna say hello to Chester on live” that was the first contact and communication they’d had all day! 😳 she didn’t have a clue what Chester had been up to all day, she was saying “do you miss mummy?” I get having some time away but to go all day without even checking in on your child or speaking to your other half blows my mind! I also get the feeling that Dan is quite possessive and actually wasn’t very happy with the fact Chloe was going out without him.
I didn’t see that live, there is no way if my child was ill I’d leave them and if I had to I’d be checking all the time. I’m in my 40’s and if I’m unwell even now my mum checks on me 3/4 times a day.

Reactions: 7
I should think behind closed doors there is a lot of tension, it sometimes seeps into lives if she’s around. You can tell she’s one of them who constantly rings him whilst away and at work and is snappy and makes him feel guilty. She also used to be in his lives alllll the time when he first started making sure everyone knew she was his girlfriend like stamping her feet 😂😂😂.

Being a Mum is hard but if you’re happy and in a supportive relationship where you can work together as a team it’s easier. She’s not happy with Spragg and he’s not the most supportive partner, he’s either away, off running round with his mates, or sat at home on his games. He likes living the life of someone who can do whatever he wants not the life of a Dad who wants a family and to be a family man. She knew what he was like though and she knew what she was signing herself up for and like others have said she enjoys the perks that come with it, like the financial side of it. I think she thinks Dan will change and have to be at home more if she has another, he didn’t do that with the first one did he Chloe hun? I bet she thought the same then and he’s not going to with this one either!

However… I don’t see a problem with her going away for a night. Dans away all the time for nights/days at a time so why can’t Chloe do the same for one night? She’s pregnant, was up all night on her own with him the night before because he was poorly and felt she needed a nights sleep. I’m sure Chester was perfectly fine with his other parent and I’m glad Dan stepped up for once!

Reactions: 6
100% they aren’t as happy in their relationship as they make out online. We see the tension creep in on lives. I remember when Chloe first started doing her own lives etc she would complain about Dan all the time, she’s just learnt to keep her mouth shut about it all now. Dan cheated and she stayed because she desperately wanted to have a baby with him, she’s got what she wanted along with the extra money from Dan doing social media, when that all dies down I don’t think she’ll stay with him very long at all

Reactions: 6
Being a Mum is hard but if you’re happy and in a supportive relationship where you can work together as a team it’s easier. She’s not happy with Spragg and he’s not the most supportive partner, he’s either away, off running round with his mates, or sat at home on his games. He likes living the life of someone who can do whatever he wants not the life of a Dad who wants a family and to be a family man. She knew what he was like though and she knew what she was signing herself up for and like others have said she enjoys the perks that come with it, like the financial side of it. I think she thinks Dan will change and have to be at home more if she has another, he didn’t do that with the first one did he Chloe hun? I bet she thought the same then and he’s not going to with this one either!

However… I don’t see a problem with her going away for a night. Dans away all the time for nights/days at a time so why can’t Chloe do the same for one night? She’s pregnant, was up all night on her own with him the night before because he was poorly and felt she needed a nights sleep. I’m sure Chester was perfectly fine with his other parent and I’m glad Dan stepped up for once!
I don’t think there is an issue with a parent needing a break it’s the drama she makes out of it. When showing my daughter her instagram story her response was “why do we need to know, just get on and do it, you don’t need to broadcast it” personally I would never leave my child if they were ill regardless of how knackered I was but that’s just me. She isn’t the first mum to be exhausted and having to cope with a poorly child and won’t be the last.
---
I dunno when kids are poorly they need u most
As I’ve said personally I would never leave my poorly child regardless whether dad is there or not. When you are a parent your child’s need should always come before your own.

Reactions: 2

i think she should have stayed when he was poorly then had a break after, she does deserve time away too i agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.