Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

begontoast

Thread Suggestion 😂.

Girlfriends a pig, hates her kid, won’t be long til dan gets rid!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I had my own doppler to check heart rate and ease my mind so she could of done this.
No. This is the worst thing she could do. Not to offend you at all but nobody should ever use a doppler if they're not a medical professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Sorry I literally only discovered this guy recently popping up in my feed on sociala. Not sure if this has been mentioned but I am shocked he is not a trans man. He isn't is he? Just reading his misses is pregnant so am assuming he is in fact, not!

Editing to add, I first thought he was a butch lesbian 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Eddypeter

VIP Member
These people have more money than sense ffs
They sure do.
Shall I take my kids for a break away, nahhhh think I’ll send some random man on the Internet the 500 quid of which he will get 30% and he can take his kids away and I’ll just sit and watch him for hours on end and ignore mine instead 😂😂
Where is the LOGIC with these people. I fail to believe we are in a cost of living when there is literally thousands being sent to this man in a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I’m loving all the new bridge dwellers joining the thread!

I couldn’t even be arsed to watch his live.
1. Because I don’t want to dream about him again
2. Because all it is is him saying thanks and playing the “how did this happen to me” act
3. Because I can’t be arsed with Chloe eating
4. Because people in the comments annoy the life out of me
5. Because his melted candle face makes me feel icky

• Haha
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
He went out last night leaving Chloe with 3 kids whilst heavily pregnant, spent the day gaming whilst Chloe did housework, sorted his children out and cooked a roast (whilst heavily pregnant) whilst sorting the kids, then argued on live about him going out on the piss again 2 hours away from home... Whilst she's heavily pregnant...

The guy is a selfish prick and Chloe is a mug for allowing it. Don't particularly like the girl. Agree with whoever said his ex had a lucky escape. No amount of money would make me stay with someone like that.

• Heart

Kittykat45

I also hate that he said she’s been in labour for ?83 hours….she hasn’t. She’s had tightenings (braxton hicks) she is NOT in labour

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Every time I see her with Chester I just think how on earth are you going to cope with two
I think the same 🫣 she expects a lot of Chester considering he’s so young, I’m hoping her patience is just limited because she’s pregnant but who knows. I know we don’t see him 24/7 but I think Chester is so good as well, he sleeps well, eats well, seems quite chilled most the time. So she’ll definitely have a shock if this one isn’t so easy!

Reactions: 14

Eddypeter

VIP Member
She’s talking about trolls messaging on Instagram and dans not happy as she’s not keeping the chat positive 😂😂
Asking to see if any midwife’s are on shift watching her tiktok so they can update her on if it’s busy. Then getting grumpy as someone said well they probably won’t be watching they will be working and she replied with well they have breaks don’t they? Like sure I’m sure they all rush to watch dan on their break 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Becclo44

VIP Member
No sympathy for Chloe. Nobody who willingly procreates with that absolute Lego head (credit to originally called him that! I just can’t unsee it now haha) loser deserves it.

• Haha
The gifts flying in are ridiculous, I just don’t get it-he did a video slating how much the coronation cost during a cost of living crisis yet he’s happily begging on TikTok 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Baby due any day, Chloe's enjoying her hospital stay while Dan awaits his Sunday pay day

Edited slightly as the baby is the whole reason for them both being where they are now

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Dear god do these people ever just turn off their SM and watch some TV or something. Imagine spending your whole life on tiktok!

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
To be fair to her, I get her being fed up with being pregnant, especially in the heat we've had recently (still doesn't excuse how she's treated chester). I'm 16 weeks pregnant & fed up already, but I have other medical conditions to battle with too
She can be fed up all she wants but she doesn't need to be taking a hospital bed when it's not needed, especially when they are clearly struggling with bed spaces and staffing issues already. She can have a sulk at home like every other heavily pregnant woman.

Reactions: 12