Dan Spragg #2 Dan Spragg and his doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the most important days in your life and all you care about is going live! Give your heads a wobble!!

Reactions: 11
One of the most important days in your life and all you care about is going live! Give your heads a wobble!!
I think I remember I them saying they’re gonna be live to show the birth etc but then I saw he commented to someone saying they won’t be showing a post of his face straight away 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The craziest thing is they’ve probably delayed the labour with all this faffing about they’ve been doing. She could have already had the baby by now if she’d just chilled out and relaxed at home. They’re their own worst enemies.

Reactions: 9
He keeps saying “he’ll be here today” by the time they break her waters , and if things don’t progress in those 6 hours . Could be tomorrow.
Give Dan his credit , his does seem super excited about the baby coming , unlike moody spoilt brat Chlo 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just opened my app and the first thing I see is Dan live again in the hospital this time. Like honestly are they ever off?
He’s doing it so he don’t lose number 1, just know if baby comes today he’s going to keep at it until reset on Sunday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.