Dammyandlaura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they planned the trip to coincide with her fertile times? If it was an ‘accident’ then how irresponsible to have unprotected sex
i can’t see how it was an “accident” tbh she has other kids and knows how it all works 😂
she’s very irresponsible having unprotected sex with someone who is in such danger and is taking risks 🙄
i’m guessing she thought having a baby would speed up his process.

Reactions: 4
I cannot wrap my head around this! She is acting like he is in such horrendous danger but she went there! Leaving her other two children at home and fell pregnant?!?! I’m honestly baffled does she have many friends? She never mentions anyone?

Reactions: 2
I cannot wrap my head around this! She is acting like he is in such horrendous danger but she went there! Leaving her other two children at home and fell pregnant?!?! I’m honestly baffled does she have many friends? She never mentions anyone?
Did she say that he was in such danger that he had to cut his hair? My god, people have lost their homes and families!! She needs to get a grip and accept her responsibilities

Reactions: 1
She def got pregnant thinking it will speed up process of dammy being able to move to her beautiful kid though but not responsible starting a family life this way i wonder if it will work outfir her in the end

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she believes she loves him, but I can’t help feeling she’s been very naive in having a baby with him so quickly.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she believes she loves him, but I can’t help feeling she’s been very naive in having a baby with him so quickly.
I don’t think she expected to be going through the whole of pregnancy/birth/new baby without him. It’s sad, very sad, however she’s a woman with two other children and surely she should have thought about how all this would impact those childrens lives too? They’ve never met him. She’s Met him once! Yes they face time etc but that’s not living with someone day in day out is it?

I don’t think she expected to be going through the whole of pregnancy/birth/new baby without him. It’s sad, very sad, however she’s a woman with two other children and surely she should have thought about how all this would impact those childrens lives too? They’ve never met him. She’s Met him once! Yes they face time etc but that’s not living with someone day in day out is it?
Exactly, I would have thought, given that she already has children, that she’d have got to know him better, let her children know him, and at least be in the same country before having a child. I know I sound mean, but it’s so irresponsible.

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I would have thought, given that she already has children, that she’d have got to know him better, let her children know him, and at least be in the same country before having a child. I know I sound mean, but it’s so irresponsible.
I agree. What happens if he moves here and then she realises actually his idea of parenting/marriage is different to hers? Hopefully they all live happily ever after but I think she’s on a pretty bumpy road

Imagine having a total stranger move in with your kids, she would say they know him but they’ve seen him on FaceTime and that’s not the same! So irresponsible, I wonder what the kids Dad thinks of it all?!

Does she work? Cause I believe you need to make a certain amount before you can bring someone over? Also as said above, his parenting style might be very different to her.. I am married to a African man myself. And when we had our first child we almost ended in a divorce as we did not agree about anything. I wish Laura all the best, Dammy seems a very nice guy..but you never know

Does she work? Cause I believe you need to make a certain amount before you can bring someone over? Also as said above, his parenting style might be very different to her.. I am married to a African man myself. And when we had our first child we almost ended in a divorce as we did not agree about anything. I wish Laura all the best, Dammy seems a very nice guy..but you never know
He will have some cultural traditions related to raising children, I hope they’ve already discussed this.

Reactions: 1
Dammy has arrived in the UK on a fiance visa. Cant imagine the relief for them tbh, such a long time to be apart and to finally hold his baby girl.

From the comments it looks like they need to get married within 6 months and then to apply for a spouse visa.