Dammyandlaura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was desperate for a man and took the first one who showed an interest and he was looking for the visa and she was the easy option. Then to top it off she comes home pregnant, you couldn’t write it. It’ll all end in tears and I hope she sees how irresponsible she’s been.
I’ve said it before…. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think he’s genuine

Reactions: 2
It all seems to be getting to her now, I think they both seem lovely and she has confirmed before her parents didn’t approve. I get the impression Laura is the kinna girl who needs a man, who else would leave their 2 kids to fly half way across the world to meet a man then get engaged and pregnant on that first visit with no forward planning.

It all seems to be getting to her now, I think they both seem lovely and she has confirmed before her parents didn’t approve. I get the impression Laura is the kinna girl who needs a man, who else would leave their 2 kids to fly half way across the world to meet a man then get engaged and pregnant on that first visit with no forward planning.
I feel sad for her that she’s probably going to have to have this baby alone and without support. I wonder if her friends are supportive if her parents aren’t, I hope so.

Reactions: 1
Relationships tend to work best if both people are similarly ‘attractive’

There is usually a reason (motive!) 😉 if someone chooses to be with someone significantly less attractive than themselves. I’m thinking wealthy old men with stunningly beautiful young wives and very attractive foreign men wooing very plain British women!!

Why doesn’t he come to England to visit her? Crazy to get engaged and pregnant first time meeting. It will all end in tears

I feel sad for her that she’s probably going to have to have this baby alone and without support. I wonder if her friends are supportive if her parents aren’t, I hope so.
We all knew that was gonna happen though. It is a shame but it was obvious tbf

Why doesn’t he come to England to visit her? Crazy to get engaged and pregnant first time meeting. It will all end in tears
Because he needs a visa first.. it can take a while before this gets approved. She has a paypal in her bio... so people can donate to help to get the visa. I have no idea how much that process cost to be fair..

How’s he going to be a father when he lives all the way over there. He doesn’t seem genuine to be honest, can see the fall out coming when she’s on her own looking after 3 kids and he’s out there finding himself a new Sandra.

Because he needs a visa first.. it can take a while before this gets approved. She has a paypal in her bio... so people can donate to help to get the visa. I have no idea how much that process cost to be fair..
I think all these tik tok huns who have a paypal or Amazon wish list are so bleeping cheeky! Buy your own stuff like the rest of us have to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They have made the decision to have a baby and get engaged after meeting once, why should others pay for his visa?! Do it yourself you made the choice

Reactions: 7
They have made the decision to have a baby and get engaged after meeting once, why should others pay for his visa?! Do it yourself you made the choice
Totally agree, I think it’s so bloody hard faced. Does he need a visa for a holiday as well?

It’s irresponsible getting pregnant after meeting for the first time. It’s ridiculous I wonder what her family and friends think

Reactions: 6
Why should people on Tiktok donate money for the visa? Cheeky. They should have thought about that before getting pregnant so quickly

Reactions: 4
Let’s suppose that he does get a visa to live here and they start a life living together. She has known him for how long? About a year maybe? And she would be happy to bring him into her home, to live with her own small children. I find that shocking personally.

Let’s suppose that he does get a visa to live here and they start a life living together. She has known him for how long? About a year maybe? And she would be happy to bring him into her home, to live with her own small children. I find that shocking personally.
The kids dad must be beside himself, i know i would be! Yes she says they have a great relationship with him via facetime but its all false isnt it, absolutely nothing like being in the same room or living together 24/7.

He will be applying for a fiance visa and they will get married next year, so rushed.

Last edited: