Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
They have made the decision to have a baby and get engaged after meeting once, why should others pay for his visa?! Do it yourself you made the choice

Reactions: 7

happypig2704

They have made the decision to have a baby and get engaged after meeting once, why should others pay for his visa?! Do it yourself you made the choice
It’s irresponsible getting pregnant after meeting for the first time. It’s ridiculous I wonder what her family and friends think

Reactions: 6

NMK

If he takes many risks, why did she go there and proceed to get pregnant with two young children at home? She is so so very selfish

Reactions: 5

Disneylover

VIP Member
Because he needs a visa first.. it can take a while before this gets approved. She has a paypal in her bio... so people can donate to help to get the visa. I have no idea how much that process cost to be fair..
I think all these tik tok huns who have a paypal or Amazon wish list are so fucking cheeky! Buy your own stuff like the rest of us have to 🤷🏻‍♀️

happypig2704

It is strange how they willingly got pregnant the first time they met. No protection, easily could have caught something 😑

snowydays

Why should people on Tiktok donate money for the visa? Cheeky. They should have thought about that before getting pregnant so quickly

Reactions: 4

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Do you think they planned the trip to coincide with her fertile times? If it was an ‘accident’ then how irresponsible to have unprotected sex
i can’t see how it was an “accident” tbh she has other kids and knows how it all works 😂
she’s very irresponsible having unprotected sex with someone who is in such danger and is taking risks 🙄
i’m guessing she thought having a baby would speed up his process.

Mumof3

VIP Member
I’m sure she believes she loves him, but I can’t help feeling she’s been very naive in having a baby with him so quickly.

Stephsteph

What do we think? Laura seems like a lovely genuine person. I’ve commented previously on a post saying I was waiting for the fall out. I’m still not 100% convinced he’s genuine, but for laura, her children and the new baby…I hope he is
I am not 100% sure about it. Anyhow you see it, she is a ticket to England. And from his perspective that must have been the first thing he thought about. Having said that... Laura seems like a nice lady (maybe a little naive) and he might actually really grow to love her..

I am baffled though that they chose to get pregnant the first time they met

Disneylover

VIP Member
I hope it works out too, they do seem like nice people. It’s all one hell of a gamble but good luck to them!

Reactions: 3

Joey13

I think she was desperate for a man and took the first one who showed an interest and he was looking for the visa and she was the easy option. Then to top it off she comes home pregnant, you couldn’t write it. It’ll all end in tears and I hope she sees how irresponsible she’s been.

Stephsteph

I’m sure it is, but I was horrified, and I think this is where the culture clash will happen.
I am married to an African myself... when we had our first child we couldn't agree on anything.. it was really difficult and for us and that was the first time we really had to deal with culture clashes..We used to argue daily but eventually we found our way.. We were already 4 years together before we got a baby. Dammy is new in Europe.. they are gonna have a lot of culture clashes.. bear in mind they didn't spend much time together before they had a child.. I hope all goes well because I actually do like them

Skalle

Something doesn't sit right with me about it. She's made a tiktok about tattle now too like she's Mrs hinch or something, came to have a look and it's just a few posts, hardly anything to complain about 🤷🤷

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She def got pregnant thinking it will speed up process of dammy being able to move to her beautiful kid though but not responsible starting a family life this way i wonder if it will work outfir her in the end

Mumof3

VIP Member
I don’t think she expected to be going through the whole of pregnancy/birth/new baby without him. It’s sad, very sad, however she’s a woman with two other children and surely she should have thought about how all this would impact those childrens lives too? They’ve never met him. She’s Met him once! Yes they face time etc but that’s not living with someone day in day out is it?
Exactly, I would have thought, given that she already has children, that she’d have got to know him better, let her children know him, and at least be in the same country before having a child. I know I sound mean, but it’s so irresponsible.