Dammyandlaura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he isn’t gonna be here for the birth. Which we all knew anyway. Who thinks the relationship will end as soon as the baby is born???

Reactions: 1
So he isn’t gonna be here for the birth. Which we all knew anyway. Who thinks the relationship will end as soon as the baby is born???
I hope it doesn’t, but I just can’t help thinking that you’re right. She was so certain he’d be there for the birth, his videos don’t reflect hers anymore either.

I don’t get why he can’t come for a holiday? I don’t know all the ins n outs but sureky he could come for a visit without a visa! They defo won’t last

I don’t get why he can’t come for a holiday? I don’t know all the ins n outs but sureky he could come for a visit without a visa! They defo won’t last
I wondered that from the start 🤷🏻‍♀️ I worry he’s filled her head full of rubbish. But then she seems like a sensible girl so hopefully she can see she may be left holding the baby

Laura seems the loveliest girl, I just don’t get how he couldn’t come and visit even? I mean I don’t know all the rules but he’s had a passport a while so why not come for a holiday, my god it’s his child! I often think maybe she thought If she got pregnant it would be easier for him to get a visa, I think it’s mental mind you getting pregnant after 1 visit but each to their own eh!

Reactions: 2
I dont get it either, hes missed the whole pregnancy and birth irl, surely he was able to get a return flight unless there is something that stops you while going through visa process. I hope its not much longer for them to meet again. Absolute madness still but baby is beautiful.

I cannot believe this girl!!!! Moaning about he Ukrainians!! She is unbelievable I hope he’s paid thousands too and it isn’t just her I don’t understand how he can’t come for a little visit ever?! I also don’t get how she can moan 24/7 she is unbelievable she comes across as so so rude!! But then again I wouldn’t fly to another country and get pregnant I can’t get my head around it..

If he takes many risks, why did she go there and proceed to get pregnant with two young children at home? She is so so very selfish

Reactions: 5
If he takes many risks, why did she go there and proceed to get pregnant with two young children at home? She is so so very selfish
exactly … if he is taking risks and in such danger why did she go out there with the intentions of getting pregnant ? she’s so aggravating , people have lost there homes , families and livelihoods but she’s complaining.

exactly … if he is taking risks and in such danger why did she go out there with the intentions of getting pregnant ? she’s so aggravating , people have lost there homes , families and livelihoods but she’s complaining.
Do you think they planned the trip to coincide with her fertile times? If it was an ‘accident’ then how irresponsible to have unprotected sex