Dammyandlaura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think? Laura seems like a lovely genuine person. I’ve commented previously on a post saying I was waiting for the fall out. I’m still not 100% convinced he’s genuine, but for laura, her children and the new baby…I hope he is

Reactions: 3
What do we think? Laura seems like a lovely genuine person. I’ve commented previously on a post saying I was waiting for the fall out. I’m still not 100% convinced he’s genuine, but for laura, her children and the new baby…I hope he is
I am not 100% sure about it. Anyhow you see it, she is a ticket to England. And from his perspective that must have been the first thing he thought about. Having said that... Laura seems like a nice lady (maybe a little naive) and he might actually really grow to love her..

I am baffled though that they chose to get pregnant the first time they met

Reactions: 4
Laura seems lovely, but can’t believe she’s pregnant so fast.. god knows what they’re gonna do..

Reactions: 2
Laura seems lovely, I hope its genuine but I think it will end in tears.

Reactions: 1
Hoping he is genuine but it seems stupid to get pregnant and engaged after meeting only once.

It is strange how they willingly got pregnant the first time they met. No protection, easily could have caught something 😑

Reactions: 5
Seems a lovely person but its just so irresponsible in my eyes. Mainly because she has kids already, and the fact they have never met him irl before creating a new life just doesnt sit right. I hope he can somehow get across here for the birth & to be there for her and spend time with the children irl soon though. I hope it works for them.

It is strange how they willingly got pregnant the first time they met. No protection, easily could have caught something 😑
That’s what I find odd, planning to get knocked up when meeting for the first time! Seems irresponsible seeing as she has kids to think of. Agree she seems a nice person and I hope it’s genuine on his part, bit late now if he isn’t

Something doesn't sit right with me about it. She's made a tiktok about tattle now too like she's Mrs hinch or something, came to have a look and it's just a few posts, hardly anything to complain about 🤷🤷

Also I could kind of understand if it was just the two of them, but she already has two children that are going to be stuck in the middle of all this. It’s just very irresponsible. They should have waited till he was settled over here before they started a family. I think she is going to end up bringing this baby up alone. If dammy doesn’t get residency over here he definitely won’t stick around

Something doesn't sit right with me about it. She's made a tiktok about tattle now too like she's Mrs hinch or something, came to have a look and it's just a few posts, hardly anything to complain about 🤷🤷
What does she’s expect when she puts her life over social media lol 😂

Also I could kind of understand if it was just the two of them, but she already has two children that are going to be stuck in the middle of all this. It’s just very irresponsible. They should have waited till he was settled over here before they started a family. I think she is going to end up bringing this baby up alone. If dammy doesn’t get residency over here he definitely won’t stick around

What does she’s expect when she puts her life over social media lol 😂
Exactly, you put it out there, people are gonna talk 😂

How does she know he is going to be good to the kids she has already? My dad married someone from abroad he met with her once.
He then brought her here and she treated me like absolute tit.. she used to be super nice to me over the phone etc... once she was here.. she was a proper evil step mum! I do have to say Dammy comes across as a really nice guy

So she’s made a tiktok about this thread after 11 posts…. Ffs they never learn do they?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you actually think her family support her situation? If it was me in her situation my family would not be happy at all. Especially my child’s father. Imagine finding out the mother of your child went over the other side of the world and got knocked up the first time. And then him coming over to live in their house 🧐 They barely know each other.

I think it has been done to speed up Visa applications, I think she mentioned something about a ‘fiancé visa’ once. Also it will be easier to get housing and benefits with a child.

He seems very nice but wouldn’t it have been better to introduce him to her kids properly first?

I think it has been done to speed up Visa applications, I think she mentioned something about a ‘fiancé visa’ once. Also it will be easier to get housing and benefits with a child.

He seems very nice but wouldn’t it have been better to introduce him to her kids properly first?
Fiancé Visa yet they’ve only met once. 😂😂

• Haha
I wonder why he hasn’t been over to visit her, she was allowed in there so I’m guessing people can fly out as well 🤔

I think she was desperate for a man and took the first one who showed an interest and he was looking for the visa and she was the easy option. Then to top it off she comes home pregnant, you couldn’t write it. It’ll all end in tears and I hope she sees how irresponsible she’s been.