Dakota Warren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice she’s been wearing a cross necklace in all of her content recently? and she always makes sure it’s outside of her blouse. Is she becoming more religious or is it just an aesthetic thing as always? I remember a while ago she was hanging out with a guy that reposted and followed a bunch of tradcath unironic “reject modernity, embrace tradition” types of pages. There was some downwright racist stuff too, I was so weirded out.
Iirc she said that she has some "religious trauma", whatever that means

I´m curious what the novel she´s apparently writing will be about
It seems like she’s signed to an agent already? It’s probably girlhood something blood something bones something obsession something homoerotic something cannibalism something, you know how versatile of a writer she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice she’s been wearing a cross necklace in all of her content recently? and she always makes sure it’s outside of her blouse. Is she becoming more religious or is it just an aesthetic thing as always? I remember a while ago she was hanging out with a guy that reposted and followed a bunch of tradcath unironic “reject modernity, embrace tradition” types of pages. There was some downwright racist stuff too, I was so weirded out.
Yesterday, I watched this Mina Le video and it reminded me of Dakota SO much, especially the woman who converted solely for the ✨aesthetic.✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4