Dakota Warren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she's going for a quirky vibe but I do think her red carpet style is a mess because she hasn't been in enough of them to realize that fit checks on your phone using the right angles and curating the background to match the outfit translate very differently when there are professional cameras and an event backdrop, hopefully it'll get more refined as she gets used to it. This is something I notice with loads of influencers though, they have difficulty adapting to a professional setting that they can't control.

1701093698891.png

1701093712945.png

1701093718623.png

Also, has anyone read the curation for her collective? Idk if there'll be anything interesting in it but I'm curious.

Reactions: 3
I get she's going for a quirky vibe but I do think her red carpet style is a mess because she hasn't been in enough of them to realize that fit checks on your phone using the right angles and curating the background to match the outfit translate very differently when there are professional cameras and an event backdrop, hopefully it'll get more refined as she gets used to it. This is something I notice with loads of influencers though, they have difficulty adapting to a professional setting that they can't control.

View attachment 2595699
View attachment 2595700
View attachment 2595701

Also, has anyone read the curation for her collective? Idk if there'll be anything interesting in it but I'm curious.
The second and third look are so unflattering on her, it’s odd how different she looks in these pictures versus the images she posts of herself on ig 😮 I’m not the biggest fan of her outfits overall, I like elements of them, but I think there’s always one or two pieces which are too much and make the outfit look overdone and costumey. For example (in my humble opinion, I’m not a stylist, just into fashion 😄) the black dress look would have looked less costumey with different shoes (maybe simple slightly pointed black pumps?) instead of the Mary Jane’s and thus much better whilst still being her style.

Reactions: 4
This is so funny, it’s almost like she read the latest posts View attachment 2605802
Yeah ngl the fearless tat is kinda giving me - 'bo$$ witch' tat on the forearm '...shh' tat on the index finger, 'you know my name but you don't know my story xxx 🥀' in the insta description followed by names of her kids - VIBES.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah ngl the fearless tat is kinda giving me - 'bo$$ witch' tat on the forearm '...shh' tat on the index finger, 'you know my name but you don't know my story xxx 🥀' in the insta description followed by names of her kids - VIBES.
When I was looking through her old insta pics I noticed she definitely seemed to have more of a “baddie” vibe back then so it the tattoos might’ve made sense but yeah they do clash with her current aesthetic.

The "cannibalism as a metaphor for love" was stolen from a popular tumblr post making the rounds atm.

• Haha
So much to unpack here
1. She says sobriety is “in”… when drinking wine is about 50% of her aesthetic (the rest of her aesthetic is misusing words, pretending to read, exposing her ass in awkward ways while performing for the male gaze, and queerbaiting)

2. She says vaping was “never in” but she smokes cigarettes to look edgy in half of her posts? So that means she disapproves of it on a purely aesthetic basis. Lmao of course

3. Bold of her to say veneers are out??? Dakota HAS VENEERS!

4. paraSYNthetic nervous system? Ouch. (It’s paraSYMPAthetic. There’s nothing wrong with not knowing this word or what it means. It’s the fact that she relentlessly uses words she doesn’t understand to seem intelligent. Dakota—it has the opposite effect).

Reactions: 11
ParaSYNthetic nervous system? Ouch. (It’s paraSYMPAthetic. There’s nothing wrong with not knowing this word or what it means. It’s the fact that she relentlessly uses words she doesn’t understand to seem intelligent. Dakota—it has the opposite effect).
No, not the system, spcifically "activating" the "symptom"... What's that, constipation and sexual dysfunction?

Fair enough, I wouldn't want to activate those either. I should imagine if you're going to be cannibalising people you'd want your digestive system to be fully functioning.

Why does she have a red bra sprawled over a framed print of the the magna carta from 1213?? Why does she have lingerie lying around as interior decoration in general? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she have a red bra sprawled over a framed print of the the magna carta from 1213?? Why does she have lingerie lying around as interior decoration in general? 😭
How else will she let people know that she likes to drink wine and have sex?? The strategic bra has always made me cringe so much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice she’s been wearing a cross necklace in all of her content recently? and she always makes sure it’s outside of her blouse. Is she becoming more religious or is it just an aesthetic thing as always? I remember a while ago she was hanging out with a guy that reposted and followed a bunch of tradcath unironic “reject modernity, embrace tradition” types of pages. There was some downwright racist stuff too, I was so weirded out.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice she’s been wearing a cross necklace in all of her content recently? and she always makes sure it’s outside of her blouse. Is she becoming more religious or is it just an aesthetic thing as always? I remember a while ago she was hanging out with a guy that reposted and followed a bunch of tradcath unironic “reject modernity, embrace tradition” types of pages. There was some downwright racist stuff too, I was so weirded out.
I can't tell if it's just her 14 year old deep 'i ate god with a side of fries' or whatever bollocks she likes to say, or if you're right that she's been truly taken into a traditional rabbit hole.

She does seem like the kind of girl who would just conform to her current BFs aesthetic. I can genuinely see her doing a crunchy vegan organic phase if she meets a guy like that. I know enough girls like her who have screws missing that I can just see her changing her personality every couple years to match a guy she likes, like all of those kinds of pick me girls do.

Reactions: 2