DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise that in a couple of v short years, Nate (or his friends) will be big enough to find photos of her more or less naked online? I don’t get it.
Plus….the self confidence she has will never fail to amaze me. Wow.
Those kids are gonna be fucked. How does this girl have so much free time and money

Reactions: 1
Still obsessing over jack’s new girlfriend. It’s beyond sad. Who even cares about their ex’s new girl?! Most would just be happy that he’s moved on. Not Daisy. She’s desperate to have him back and it couldn’t be more obvious.

Still obsessing over jack’s new girlfriend. It’s beyond sad. Who even cares about their ex’s new girl?! Most would just be happy that he’s moved on. Not Daisy. She’s desperate to have him back and it couldn’t be more obvious.
what do we reckon has happened she seems very sure ? Has he cheated on the new gf orsomething

I'm sure some of those anons are her. Especially the ones she claims are the new girlfriend.

Back obsessing over Jack again, I see 👀. Embarrassing. And saying “pauper lives” 🤮 - crass. She’s such a rotter.

Back obsessing over Jack again, I see 👀. Embarrassing. And saying “pauper lives” 🤮 - crass. She’s such a rotter.
bragging that all her ‘BDs’ pay her for the kids. Must be why she’s always out shopping and drinking. Don’t get me wrong Jack sounds like a total wrongun and clearly doesn’t give a tit about his children but she’s clearly also psychotic

Reactions: 2
bragging that all her ‘BDs’ pay her for the kids. Must be why she’s always out shopping and drinking. Don’t get me wrong Jack sounds like a total wrongun and clearly doesn’t give a tit about his children but she’s clearly also psychotic
Absolutely psychotic 💯. Kids by multiple men who’ve all fucked you off in your 20s. Goals - not. And she shops in bloody Primark and George at Asda but has the cheek to call other people paupers.
---
She really boiled my blood with the dig about ‘holidays abroad’ too….. Egypt in term time, taking Nate out of school 🤔. Hardly ideal, is it?

• Haha
The bikini shots she puts up are too much. She’s got a weird body like a thick waist and saggy bum and boobs and keeps posting it like she’s a VS model

The bikini shots she puts up are too much. She’s got a weird body like a thick waist and saggy bum and boobs and keeps posting it like she’s a VS model
She’s so disillusioned it’s quite remarkable. Fat genes, saggy arse, no waist. Yet she loves herself so bloody much. It’s beyond me.

The picture she uploaded of her daughters with the speech bubbles above their head ‘I hate our daddy’ ‘who’? - regardless of wether you like your ex or not… you do not project that way of thinking on your kids

• Wow
And then to put that on Instagram for thousands to see. After that it was just more pics of Jack and his gf on holiday (ABROAD BTW) and then messages between her and others saying she’s ‘clapped’ whatever that means etc

And then to put that on Instagram for thousands to see. After that it was just more pics of Jack and his gf on holiday (ABROAD BTW) and then messages between her and others saying she’s ‘clapped’ whatever that means etc
Probably got the bloody clap 😂 🤫 although I’m not sure any man in his right mind would touch her…!!!