DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her job is collecting maintenance money from the baby daddies
---
She’s doing yoga while the girls are in nursery for a couple hours she doesn’t work

Reactions: 2
Her job is getting hand outs from her parents, probably lives in a house bought from them while collecting UC because her dad says she’s paying rent on it when she’s not. Someone needs to report her so they look into her finances.

It’s pathetic, nearly 30 and never earned a penny in her life

Reactions: 1
She absolutely doesn’t work. She can’t take a crap without documenting it on insta, so we would def know if she did.
Jack lookalike featuring on her stories at 1am……

So it was her mate Tina who stole her car and also told Jack she was cheating? She sounds a nutter tbf (Tina) anyone know anything about her?

Every time I see her thread pop up in active I get the fear that she’s pregnant again!

I don’t buy it. No way can all of this crap go on and she’s none the wiser. She must be thick. Unless the car was taken whilst she was “at work” 😆…? Cos you know she works and all 🤥…..
And she’s def planting the seeds to announcing that she’s back with Jack. It was all her car pinching friend tit stirring things between her and Jack….I bet that’ll be her next move. She’s a train wreck. I just feel so sorry for the children, they don’t stand a chance.
---
Every time I see her thread pop up in active I get the fear that she’s pregnant again!
Probably won’t be long. She’s a mess.

Reactions: 2
The talking videos crack me up every time. Her lips 😂 like two Richmond sausages that move of their own accord. She’s a minger.

Lol her and Jack are besties now? After she has gone on and on about him causing trauma for the kids and them needing counselling?

Has she forgotten that Jack isn’t Nate’s dad?! 🤔 I know, I struggle to keep up with who’s who too 😂. Seriously, though, surely Jack doesn’t need to contribute towards Nate….?

Is she honestly saying she gets child maintenance FROM BOTH Jack and nates bio dad! Shocking

Is she honestly saying she gets child maintenance FROM BOTH Jack and nates bio dad! Shocking
She’s a class A scrounger. No need on earth for Jack to contribute towards Nate. She’s off her head. Classic narcissism, though, always the ‘victim’….

Surely jacks only contributing to the girls? Nate’s dad pays for him like £600 a month ain’t it! Imagine she gets 2x that from Jack for the girls (maybe not as not sure how it all works) but that could be 1800 a month for kids maintenance. Her housing is paid for housing association, no wonder she can shop so often

Surely jacks only contributing to the girls? Nate’s dad pays for him like £600 a month ain’t it! Imagine she gets 2x that from Jack for the girls (maybe not as not sure how it all works) but that could be 1800 a month for kids maintenance. Her housing is paid for housing association, no wonder she can shop so often
Yeah I’m pretty certain he only contributes towards the girls - my point was why is she moaning that him paying less impacts Nate’s birthday? Surely Nate’s dad covers that. She just loves playing the victim. Never worked a day in her life and just taking hand outs from wherever they’ll come.

Yeah I’m pretty certain he only contributes towards the girls - my point was why is she moaning that him paying less impacts Nate’s birthday? Surely Nate’s dad covers that. She just loves playing the victim. Never worked a day in her life and just taking hand outs from wherever they’ll come.
Ahh gotcha! Didn't realise it was Nate's birthday, yeah how ridiculous it's nothing to do with that. He should be paying his way if he can't be bothered to see them which it seems he doesn't, but Nate's birthday is not his responsibility

Can’t afford ballet lessons now Jack hasn’t given £100 maintence money… goes straight out and buys tacky ballet bomber jacket from Zara.