DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s had 3 kids, I’ve had 2 my stomachs not what it used to be, but her tummy looks saggy and she’s posting that kind of shot…
She looks bloody awful. I’ve had three kids in quick succession (with the same man, I might add 😉 …..who’s still with me 😜), I look infinitely better than her and wouldn’t dream of posting myself half dressed for all of the internet to see. Have some respect, Daisy. For yourself and your kids.

She's got some nerve posting this when she moved in a man she didn't know with her child and then had two kids by him and got engaged to him within 3 years.
I’ve always said it - she’s a classic narcissist. Classic. Serious, serious issues that girl.

Reactions: 1
Does she not realise that posting those constant quotes etc just show that she still cares and it's still on her mind.. she is clearly not over him otherwise you wouldn't need to post petty crap you would be living life not giving him a thought.

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise that posting those constant quotes etc just show that she still cares and it's still on her mind.. she is clearly not over him otherwise you wouldn't need to post petty crap you would be living life not giving him a thought.
Absolutely 💯, also the obsession over the new girlfriend being ugly…..has she looked in a mirror lately?! 🤔 or had a bath? Or hoovered her carpets? Tidied her garden? She’s the scruffiest girl ever.

She's a nutcase. Did anyone notice her post a story a few weeks ago trying to get rid of her white kitten? And I've seen stories after of how she loves it so much etc 🤣 literally like she had never posted it!

She's a nutcase. Did anyone notice her post a story a few weeks ago trying to get rid of her white kitten? And I've seen stories after of how she loves it so much etc 🤣 literally like she had never posted it!
i bet her house is so unhygenic, cats probably shitting everywhere, floors never cleaned, bet her bed sheets are minging

She’s bleeping obsessed!!! The new gf just looks like a normal girl. Daisy is scruffy as hell
She’s crazily obsessed. Jack just likes ugly girls, what can I say? 😉 😂 The new girl is no better or worse than Daisy. But Daisy is scruffy as hell, she looks like she stinks!!

Her latest tic Tok 😆. SUV driving? Ok, hun. It’s a frigging Citroen.
And she’s still obsessed with Jack….. 🥱

The oversharing. Wow. Off the chart. She’s got to be damaging those poor children….ironic when she’s harping on about helping and protecting them. Also - how scared can she be of Jack if she wants him to go to her house? She’s dying to jump back in to bed with him, if you ask me 🤔