DaisyJaneCarberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t afford ballet lessons now Jack hasn’t given £100 maintence money… goes straight out and buys tacky ballet bomber jacket from Zara.
The kids’ maintenance money definitely part funds her own life 💯 and THATS why she’s so enraged.

All those no caller ID phone calls she had, clearly they were from Jack attempting to see her kids which she never answered. How can she claim he made no effort at all. He probably got a new phone and didn’t want the crazy person to know the number.

Keep it classy. Oh sorry, post a photo of you in your underwear for the world to see 😱. Showing her true colours again…..

Reactions: 1
The same underwear she used to wear for Jack aswel. Bet she stinks
She always looks so damn grubby. Don’t forget her ‘low self esteem’ 🤦🏽‍♀️. She’s the only person ever with low self esteem to post photos of themselves online in skimpy underwear. Poor kids, in a few short years their pals at school will see all of it and no doubt bully them over it.

For someone who’s got social services involved and a potential court hearing over a dispute about parental contact, you’d think she’d be more conscious of what she puts online. And how is a photo of her in her underwear in her grubby house making him or her jealous exactly?

Ewwwww yuck, she just posted a photo of her kid with snot flooding out her nose. These kids are going to be so embarrassed when they are older. Plus mentioning Only Fans again I bet that’s her work 😂

“Comfortably single” 🤔 been dumped have you, Daisy?! 😂 She’s never been happy being single. Ever.

Grim that in the second photo you can see Nate's bedroom. In the first photo you can see her rusty old bin.

Jesus Christ I feel like I can smell her from here

Why does she not have any decent friends or family telling her to put her fanny away?!